• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  842
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Montana Marv,

Yeshua (I AM) in the Burning Bush told Moses, that He was the Elohim of his father, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac, and the Elohim of Jacob!!

How can Yeshua (I AM) claim to be Elohim when you believe Elohim means PLURAL?

Elohim (image.png.b94087833d9b05922ee1d7e1b17d2040.pngin Biblical Hebrew is referred to in the singular despite the -im ending that denotes plural masculine nouns in Hebrew.

So, if in the HEBREW LANGUAGE Elohim is [[((SINGULAR))]], how did it FALSEY BECOME A TRINITY COIN PHRASE MEANING PLURAL?

Do the Trinitarians believe the Hebrews were lying about the word Elohim?

Yeshua (I AM) claimed He was Elohim...that is as SINGULAR as it gets!!

^ how can this be plural?

IT CANNOT!!

Why do the American Trinity believers believe the Hebrews are morons and do not know what they are saying concerning Elohim?

No wonder the Hebrew/Jews LAUGH AT YOU TRINITARIANS!!

You are CLUELESS!!

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Yeshua (I AM) claimed He was Elohim...that is as SINGULAR as it gets!!

^ how can this be plural?

The simple minded remains simple.  Even a child (youth) can understand these Scriptures.  Yet your education has brought you down the path of the evil one.  To much knowledge, very little Faith.

The Son Prays to the Father in heaven,  The Son is equal to the Father, because they are ONE.  The Son does the will of the Father.  Jesus says; I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except by ME.  I see two here, not one.  Father and Son.  (Elohim)   But wait.  Jesus claims to be the Truth.  In 1 John 5:6, 7   This is the one who came by water and blood - Jesus Christ. The Spirit is Truth.  For there are three that Testify.  The Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Praise be to God the Father,  God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.  These Three Testify and are in Agreement.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Your testimony is from the Evil One.  You are over educated and under Faithed. 

There are THREE that Testify, the THREE are in agreement.  (The THREE are ONE)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

26 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

8 hours ago, childoftheking said:

Why are they NOT FOUND in Your Bible?

Because the Trinity view is FALSE, is why!!

It might be a good time to acknowledge that our finite intellect is incapable of fully understanding an infinite God.

34 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

It might be a good time to acknowledge that our finite intellect is incapable of fully understanding an infinite God.

I cannot find the verse that claims 3 testify, 3 are in agreement.

What Bible are you using?

Here is the correct TRANSLATION of 1 John:

5 Now who is he who is conquering the world if not he who is believing that Jesus is the Son of God? 6 This is He Who is coming through water and blood and spirit - Jesus Christ - not in the water only, but in the water and in the blood. And the spirit it is which is testifying, for the spirit is the truth, 7 seeing that three there are that are testifying, 8 the spirit, and the water, and the blood, and the three are for the one thing." 

NOWHERE in the proper Greek are these speaking of the Father-Son-Holy Spirit, it's speaking of what makes Yeshua = 8 the spirit, and the water, and the blood, and the three are for the one thing." 

It's always best to not use the MISTRANSLATED KING JAMES OR ENGLISH, but to use the CORRECT GREEK!!

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

The simple minded remains simple.  Even a child (youth) can understand these Scriptures.  Yet your education has brought you down the path of the evil one.  To much knowledge, very little Faith.

The Son Prays to the Father in heaven,  The Son is equal to the Father, because they are ONE.  The Son does the will of the Father.  Jesus says; I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except by ME.  I see two here, not one.  Father and Son.  (Elohim)   But wait.  Jesus claims to be the Truth.  In 1 John 5:6, 7   This is the one who came by water and blood - Jesus Christ. The Spirit is Truth.  For there are three that Testify.  The Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Praise be to God the Father,  God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.  These Three Testify and are in Agreement.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Your testimony is from the Evil One.  You are over educated and under Faithed. 

But that is NOT WHAT THE CORRECT TRANSLATION STATES:

I'VE TOLD YOU THAT YOUR PAGAN CONSTANTINE BIBLE IS INCORRECT.

HERE IS THE FACTUAL GREEK TRANSLATION OF 1 JOHN:

5 Now who is he who is conquering the world if not he who is believing that Jesus is the Son of God? 6 This is He Who is coming through water and blood and spirit - Jesus Christ - not in the water only, but in the water and in the blood. And the spirit it is which is testifying, for the spirit is the truth, 7 seeing that three there are that are testifying, 8 the spirit, and the water, and the blood, and the three are for the one thing." 

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE USING A PAGAN BIBLE VERSION THAT IS WRONGLY MISTRANSLATED?

WHY?

WHY?

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE TRUTH?

I see, in order for YOU to remain simple minded, You choose to use the mistranslated Pagan Bible Constantine put together...well then, that makes perfect sense now!!

Edited by childoftheking

EVEN THE ORIGINAL LATIN MENTIONS WHAT THE CORRECT GREEK IS STATING: (this was translated directly from the GREEK)

1 JOHN:

6 hic est qui venit per aquam et sanguinem Iesus Christus non in aqua solum sed in aqua et sanguine et Spiritus est qui testificatur quoniam Christus est veritas

This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ: not by water only but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit which testifieth that Christ is the truth. 

7 quia tres sunt qui testimonium dant

And there are Three who give testimony 

Spiritus et aqua et sanguis et tres unum sunt

the spirit and the water and the blood. And these three are one. 

EVEN THE LATIN IN THE 4TH CENTURY DOES NOT FALSELY CLAIM WHAT THE KING JAMES FALSELY STATES:

THIS IS NOT A TRINITY HOMINEM AT ALL!!

YOU ARE BELIEVING A LIE!!

Edited by childoftheking

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Locked at OP request.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steve_S locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 5/8/2019 at 3:53 PM, iamlamad said:

The real point is, what does the scriptures teach? I say they teach a pretrib rapture. Anyone who goes to Matthew 24 to find Paul's rapture is already lost in understanding scripture.  Tell me, what other scripture does posttrib have besides Matthew 24?

I say you are mistaken. I switched from pre-trib to post trib, only because I read the Bible. Matt 24 is hardly the proof text. However, it is a good starting point, because what is said there, comes from a decent authority (Jesus), and it is the most throughly developed passage is scripture on the subject of eschaological timing. Unlike the book of Revelation, and other mysterious, vision laden, apocalyptic, non sequential content, Matt 24 gives many details in chonological order, as well as refuting some points that some pre-trib believer hold as sacred.  I am pretty sure you know all this, you have been around the forums, and know full well that post-trib doctrine does not depend on Matt 24. It is hard not to conclude then that either you are being disingenuouos, or you are very forgetful, or perhaps, just not willing to listen.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Oh, sorry, I see that this thread is locked, so that was not quite fair. If you would like to respond to what I said, feel free to bring it up elswhere, where it make sense to do so, or else send me a message, and I will respond Iamlamad!