• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't know if anyone can help me with this, I'm hoping that by writing about it I'll get rid of the frustration. I have no real siblings but I had 3 cousins that were more like siblings than cousins. Louis was my age and he was like a twin brother. Lou was blessed with a wonderful wife and 2 sons. But in Lou's family is a familial spirit that has been causing divorce as far back as anyone can remember. It also made some of them, but not all, interested in witchcraft. So at the age of 30 when I found Jesus, Lou was secretly practicing witchcraft. He had to keep it a secret because his wife, business partner, and me would have never put up with it. However, when we were 39 Lou started going to a New Age guru for lessons. The guru is supposed to have healing powers but when Lou, and the younger brother were sick and dying the guru did nothing. Meanwhile Maria who is as a sister, married the guru. She blames the deaths of her brothers on our God who she makes fun of. I try to get along with her since she's the only other 1 left but last Christmas she started a fight with me because she knows I'm a Christian. I also just found out that the family spirit is into Lou's oldest son's family. I used to be close with him but he doesn't like me anymore and I never knew why. Now I know, it's that family spirit wrecking havoc once again. Btw, this is why we who call the name of Jesus need to stop fighting and disagreeing over every little thing. We have real enemies and they use our in-fighting against us to make us look like a bunch of fools. This needs to stop.

I guess I can use prayer so if anyone is willing please pray for me. It always helps.

• Praying! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, thanks for sharing. The Bible did say these times would come to pass.  You need to avoid ALL heathen people and things, even if they are family. Stand firm in your relationship with Jesus at all costs, at all times