• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

In Jo's Boys by Louisa may Alcott there is a chapter called 'The Lion and the Lamb' 

Isn't that odd?  Should it not have been the Wolf and the Lamb?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Isn't that odd?  Should it not have been the Wolf and the Lamb?

You are loved dear sister .     Hadnt seen you in a bit .    Happy to see you again .   For his glory , DO NOT BELIEVE this mandela effect stuff.

This is only a deception to get people to not trusting in the bible .  

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

In Jo's Boys by Louisa may Alcott there is a chapter called 'The Lion and the Lamb' 

Be encouraged .     And praise the Lord .

3 hours ago, maryjayne said:

When did you memorize them? which version did you memorize? and how do you know if the are correct or not, as they have been the same since at least 1611?

When I was a child.  I also remember those wall tapestries hanging on our church walls, the picture of the Lion and the Lamb.  It had the Isaiah 11:6 verse on the bottom of it.  They are not the same since 1611.  They have been supernaturally changed on your bookshelves, in your homes.  The assault mostly on the KJV because it is the most authoritative. 

I just talked to a friend today asking about her father who is a preacher.  I asked her what bible he used and she said he used the KJV.  I also asked how long he has been reading his Bible and does he know Scripture well.  She answered yes, for over 60 years.  I asked her what animal lays down with the lamb, she answered the "lion".  I asked her if she could please call her father and ask him the same question.  She did, he also answered the "lion" as well as her mother.  Both her parents knew their bibles KJV from childhood.  They both declared it was the lion that shall lay down with the lamb.  They were shocked that it now said the "wolf"...

How do you explain that?  These are the old people who studied and read, and memorized Scripture.  They don't have a faulty memory.  What is the explanation? 

• This is Worthy 1

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

What I'm saying is that if ALL Scripture has been changed (as you claimed), then what is your basis for knowing what was changed?

Yes, you claimed "all were changed" right here:

So if they're all changed, then what are you reading that's different?

Without the word to show you that what you are hearing from "the spirit" is correct, then how do you know what you are hearing is legitimate? Sorry, but your "say so" isn't good enough.

Could it be that you're making God out to be so weak that He cannot keep His word intact?

BTW: nice try with the "you must not read Scripture since you disagree with ME" tack; folks like you seem to break that one out whenever your point of view is challenged. As for me: I've read Scripture daily for the past 17 years (not to mention have written articles, studies and the like on topics), so you may just want to park your accusation in the "circular file".

Yes; please let us know when you learn some.

It's ok Sojourner... I don't hate you.  I don't really care what you say... I am still going to proclaim the truth and sound the alarm.  You are my brother in Christ and I love you in Christ.  We are to love each other because we are of one Body, One Lord and that is Jesus Christ. 

• Praise God! 1

5 hours ago, maryjayne said:

If, as you say, my bible has been supernaturally changed (presumably by Satan), it is no longer the Word of God anymore, is it? No longer Holy and true. My bible is not the correct bible.

We can still use our bibles, but we must be led by the Holy Spirit.  There are many believers out there that are also pointing out different Scripture changes, we can come together to compare.  Your bible is paper and ink... Hitler and many others throughout history burned bibles.  Why did God allow that?  Christians were killed for their belief.  Persecution spread the Gospel.   I believe that God is allowing this to show us and wake us up to tell us what time it is we are living in.  Also that many will not take for granted the Word of the Lord anymore and redeem the time.  Jesus is the Word (John1:1)  and God said His Word is settled in the heavens forever.  Psalm 119:89

Edited by ForHisGlory37
  • This is Worthy 1

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Are you sure your not just remember it wrong?  As we get older our memory is not always as it use to be you know. 

LadyKay, I assure you I am not remembering wrong.  When you memorize a verse.  You remember it... just like the Lord's Prayer. 

Remember too that God gave us a sound mind, and that we have the Holy Spirit who helps us to remember

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,810
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

We can still use our bibles, but we must be lead by the Holy Spirit.  There are many believers out there that are also pointing out different Scripture changes, we can come together to compare.  Your bible is paper and ink... Hitler and many others throughout history burned bibles.  Why did God allow that?  Christians were killed for their belief.  Persecution spread the Gospel.   I believe that God is allowing this to show us and wake us up to tell us what time it is we are living in.  Also that many will not take for granted the Word of the Lord anymore and redeem the time.  Jesus is the Word (John1:1)  and God said His Word is settled in heaven forever.  Psalm 119:89

My physical Bible is paper and ink.  What is contained inside is holy and perfect.

You say there are MORE Christians pointing out where the Bible has been changed and we should compare?  All the more reason to pitch the Bible in the trash, if what you say is true.

Hitler burned Bibles and so have countless other people.  That doesn't stop Bibles from being printed.  The Bible is the most highly published non-fiction book of all times.  Billions of copies.  So Hitler burned a few thousand.  He didn't make a dent.

How do you trust anything you read in your Bible if you believe the content has been altered by the devil and that Christians should "compare"?

Truly, how do you trust the Word of God?

Here's what I believe.  1 Peter 2:1 says that the words that these men wrote down were written down as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.  The Bible is "Holy Spirit - led" words.

You said we have to be led by the Holy Spirit.  Well, then.....open your Bible and read his words.

17 minutes ago, Jayne said:

My physical Bible is paper and ink.  What is contained inside is holy and perfect.

You say there are MORE Christians pointing out where the Bible has been changed and we should compare?  All the more reason to pitch the Bible in the trash, if what you say is true.

Hitler burned Bibles and so have countless other people.  That doesn't stop Bibles from being printed.  The Bible is the most highly published non-fiction book of all times.  Billions of copies.  So Hitler burned a few thousand.  He didn't make a dent.

How do you trust anything you read in your Bible if you believe the content has been altered by the devil and that Christians should "compare"?

Truly, how do you trust the Word of God?

Here's what I believe.  1 Peter 2:1 says that the words that these men wrote down were written down as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.  The Bible is "Holy Spirit - led" words.

You said we have to be led by the Holy Spirit.  Well, then.....open your Bible and read his words.

Jesus is the Word, He shall never pass away, nor can men distort, change, or destroy.  I read my Bible Jayne. 

• This is Worthy 1

4 hours ago, nebula said:

I appreciate the quotes defending that Scripture always said "wolf and lamb" here, but neither explain how everyone remembers "lion and lamb." Where did "lion and lamb" lying together originate, and why is this what everyoen recalls?

Hi Nebula, the two go hand in hand....can't explain without the other.... sorry.