Scott Free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

I am trusting you as a reader of this post have been established in the importance of absolute faith in Jesus Christ. The doctrines of Maitreya are not able to fool the lamb's of Jesus Christ. His goal to eliminate true believers in Jesus Christ from the Earth, because we will never bow our heads to his system. The following information does not reflect my opinions, this is for the benefit of those seeking a better understanding of Revelation and Daniel. The existence of these situations proves the prophesies of Jesus Christ. I pause now to give all glory to Jesus Christ and thank Him for giving us Revelation that we should stand with confidence and decisiveness in the face of the greatest persecution that will ever be known to the Universal Church of Jesus Christ. Having stated my absolute devotion to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the only unique Son of the God, the one who choose Jerusalem and the one who removes sin from the world.  I will now start to present excepts from Maitreya himself. He is able to explain why he is the Antichrist better than I can explain myself. This is only a small measure of what can be said of him, I am not even going into his signs and wonders.

Warning: This material may not be suitable to sensitive readers. This is a presentation of false doctrine and is necessary to proof the case he is the Counterfeit Messiah.

Maitreya's, genealogical "proof" he is the messiah of Christianity, Islam and Jews

"In four of the great religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Bahá'í) there is an expectation that the Messiah should come from the lineage of King David and Prophet Muhammad (a Sayyed).  This is obvious in Judaism as Christians have already tried to connect Christ's genealogy to King David.  In Christianity, the Messiah is prophesied as The Lion of the Tribe of Judah (which King David also was from - Juda) who will open the Book Sealed with the Seven Seals (Revelation 5:5 and 6).  In Islam, it is Prophesied that the Mahdi (their Expected One) will be from the lineage of Prophet Muhammad, as do the Bahá'ís.  He will be born as a Sayyed, as a descendent of Prophet Muhammad through His daughter Fatima and His son-in-law Ali, the fourth Imam of Islam." 

Adam (the Son of God)

Seth, Enosh, Cainan, Mahalel, Enoch, Methuselah, Noah, Shem-Melchizedek' Arphaxad, Salah, Eber, Peleg, Reu, Serug, Nahor, Terah

Abraham

Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Perez, Hezron, Ram, Amminadad, Nashon, Salmon, Boaz, Obed, Jesse

David (King David)

Solomon, Rehoboam, Abijah, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Joram, Ahaziah, Ahaz, Hezekiah, Amon, Josiah, Jechonias, Salathiel, Zarababel, Hananiah, Jeshaiah, Rephaiah, Ama, Obedaiah, Shemaiah, Neariah, Hiz Kiah Elioenai, Akkub, David, Shlomo, Shemaiah, David, Shechaniah, Hizkiah, Shalom, Nathan, Huya, Shlomo, Yakov, Ahija, Nakum II, Mar-Ukba I, Huna II, Akkbamar II, Mar Abba Abra, Markahani I, Marzutra I, Maremar, Haninai, Mar Zutra II, Kafnai Hofnai, Haninai, Bostanai, Shahari Surhab, Mihr Mardan, Surhab, Sharwin, Isaac Karin I, Shahayar, Isaac Karin II, Abdul-Muluk, Surhab, Rustam, Sharwin, Shahriyar, Rustam, Dara, Shahriyan, Surhab, Karin, Dara, Rustam, Kinhwan, Ardasir, Shahriyar, Yazdegird, Kay Khusraw, Hasan, Kays I, Kayomart I, Kays II, Jahavgin, Kayomart II, Muhammad, Amin Hamba, Kamrow Shah, Seyh Fadl, Malik Bayinder Han, Sheriyar-Hasan, Aqha Fakhr

Geneology.gif.17a01d6355bc3f018b182ccab99b4a4b.gif

"Also, it is important to note that the genealogy of the priests of Israel from Aaron eventually intermarry with the kings of Judah, and so Maitreya is also a true Priest in this sense as well.  Briefly listed here are the generations of the priests of Levi (the sons of Jacob and Aaron) until they marry into the line of the Davidic Kings:  Levi, Kohath, Aram, Aaron, Eleezer, Phinehus, Abishua, Bukki, Uzzi, Zerahiah, Meraioth, Ameriah, Zadok, Ahimoaz, Azariah, Ahitubt, Zadok, Shallum, Hikiah, Azariah, Seraiah, Jehozadek, Esa (Jesus), Zarababel the King of Judeah and Persia.  Maitreya therefore, exhibits the scepter and kingly qualities..."

"Maitreya's ancestral line is from Nadir Shah. Since Nadir Shah's ancestry has already been proven to connect him to King David, Maitreya's lineage, therefore, also goes back to King David himself.  It makes Maitreya a potential candidate to be, "The Lion Of Judah.""

This is How Maitreya Presents his authority

Coronation_Br6.jpg.d43ec0859c1767723f1a31f40a6f2164.jpg  

"The four-sided symbol at the top of the crown is the same as the symbol in our Plus Logo (One World, One Humanity, One Savior, One God)."

"The Scepter with the Crown at the top is the symbol of the Compassionate side of God (The King -- absolute Love of God) and His Chosen One who represents God and is like God (His Spirit)."

"The Two Edged Flaming Sword is the Sword of discrimination and ability to correct and cut the impurities from the world, to Purify it ("...and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword..." Revelation 1:16)."

"As it can be seen, the compassionate side of God, which is represented by the first Scepter (with the crown at the top) is over the second scepter (two-edged sword).  So this characteristic is dominant over the corrective side.  God is slow to anger and has much patience and Love (He Is the Most Compassionate)!"

"On Maitreya's left side is the Banner under which these Elects will be Gathered as One Nation of God (the whole earth).  It is then that the Peace will come and God's Kingdom will fill the whole earth.  Indeed all is given to this Mission as how it will be done and God indeed is behind It."

"You can see under the golden robe (symbol for the Anointed One) Maitreya is wearing His usual white robe, the white robe that He has been wearing since 1982 while preaching the Revelation He had received.  At this time He was acting as the Teacher, Prophet, the Preacher of God's Words to man.  Therefore, under all other symbols that now manifest the station of Maitreya as the only legitimate claimer of the station of the Anointed One, He really is a Servant of God to preach His Words and be a Channel for (connected to) God." 

"Indeed the Anointed is the representative and the Manifestation for God on earth.  Future leaders (The Elders), especially the Eldest (Caliph), of the Faithful (Oma) should recognize this and only those who truly are connected to God to be chosen.  Therefore, the Anointed One, first and foremost, is a Teacher and Knower of God!"

"These Truths are Revealed in the verse below:"

"And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, ... and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne, and he shall be a priest upon his throne:  and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.”  (Zechariah 6:12-13). 

"Only the Messiah (The Seventh Angel, etc.) can bring the Kingly Status of God and the Priesthood Status of God's Glory to man!"

"All the symbols above are given to the Seventh Angel, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, etc.  However, these are all the external symbols of Spiritual Powers given to Maitreya by God.  These external manifestations are for those who need a visual aid to realize these Truths.  In reality, these are with Him with or without these external symbols!  His True Crown and Scepter is the invisible Spirit of God behind Him." 

His Master Plan for World Governance

"There would ultimately be twelve regions in the world. Each region would be divided into twelve sub-regions. Each sub-region would be divided into states, each state into counties, and each county into districts. Each district would be divided into small communities (Communities of Light). Any small group of people (ideally around twelve adults) in these communities would represent a decision-making and selection unit. Only those people who join such a small group of people can be selected and promoted to the leadership of the collective body. The only criterion necessary for forming such a unit is the mutual decision of these people to do so."

"One person would emerge (or will be selected by consensus) spontaneously as the leader (representative) of each of these units (rather than by election). Ideally every twelve such leaders would make up a second level of decision-making, and they would select one person as their leader, and so on, until one community leader emerged from each community*. Then one person would emerge as the leader of each district, one as the leader of each county, and so on. This process would continue until leaders were selected for all the twelve sections of a region. Any person selected to serve on a higher level in the Hierarchy would be replaced by someone from a level lower than the one from which he had emerged. This process would be continued to the bottom of the Hierarchy, that all levels would be filled."

"There would also be six people selected at large by election. These six would not be chosen by the selection process just mentioned, but rather by general vote. These six would join the twelve selected by the system described above. Therefore, the number of the collective body of a region would be eighteen. One person would be selected as the representative of the region to the world collective body. One person would then be selected as the leader of the regional collective body, and four others to report directly to this leader. The rest would be divided into four three-person groups, each under one of the four who reports directly to the leader."

"The last twelve leaders would assume direct responsibility for the twelve regions. The regional representative to the world collective body, the leader of the collective body, and the four reporting directly to the leader would closely cooperate with the six people elected at large. The world representative of that region, the leader of the collective body, and the four direct reporters would no longer be available to assume responsibility for the region they were elected from, therefore the six elected leaders would each be given a region to lead. Since these six leaders would not necessarily be familiar with the problems and situations of those regions, the selected person from that region would join them in the responsibility for that region. They would cooperate such that the person who was selected by a region would act as advisor to the person who assumed the responsibility."

wgl150c.gif.a0e98ab8d57473ce2806cd38a6ad71a9.gif

Reference: maitreya .org

Edited by Scott Free
spelling error

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Is what you list a Prophetic Word from God.  Or is it a prophecy from man.  I see no Scriptural basis for anything you have said. Your Zechariah verses are even stated incorrectly.  this person in Zech is to build the temple of the Lord. You need to read Ezk 38 and 39.  A totally different outcome from what you say. Persia (mid East), Cush (upper Nile region), Put (Libia) are some (all islamic) of those included in the hordes which attack Israel and are defeated.  5/6ths are defeated according to Ezk 39:2 KJV.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Edited by Montana Marv
add clarification

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

17 hours ago, Scott Free said:

tthis is for the benefit of those seeking a better understanding of Revelations and Daniel.

The Book of Revelation, The Revelation, or Revelation, but not Revelations. A minor issue or even a typo perhaps but worth due diligence on as a goal to aim for. Just a friendly nudge to remember, Scott.

Rev 1:1
(1)  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Edited by Michael37
text
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Michael37 said:

The Book of Revelation, The Revelation, or Revelation, but not Revelations. A minor issue or even a typo perhaps but worth due diligence on as a goal to aim for. Just a friendly nudge to remember, Scott.

There are seven separate letters in Revelation. I misquote the title as a plural sometime, this reflects my complex view of the book. The title  simply comes from the first word from the first sentence. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Rev 1:1
(1)  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

FWIW, whenever someone is speaking with any amount of authority whatsoever and uses "revelations" I stop taking them seriously. It's like a person claiming to have spent their entire life in Chicago and sounds out the S in Illinois. They are either lying or extremely ignorant on the subject, either of which instructs me to ignore what they have to say on the subject.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

FWIW, whenever someone is speaking with any amount of authority whatsoever and uses "revelations" I stop taking them seriously. It's like a person claiming to have spent their entire life in Chicago and sounds out the S in Illinois. They are either lying or extremely ignorant on the subject, either of which instructs me to ignore what they have to say on the subject.

My place is only to present, and not convince. I really do not care if you consider this or not. Minimizing the data over a common misspelling in the commentary just hurts my feelings. I am pleased this is the only criticism you can offer.

16 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

My place is only to present, and not convince. I really do not care if you consider this or not. Minimizing the data over a common misspelling in the commentary just hurts my feelings. I am pleased this is the only criticism you can offer.

It's really not a reflection on you personally. I just know that anyone who has studied revelation for any period of time beyond a few weeks would never call it "revelations".  I don't see that as a typo. 

The core issue is this: I used to discuss end times prophesy with people for over two decades and got to the point where I realized we were ALL wrong in big and small ways. And, more importantly, were missing how prophesy actually works. Its job is not so much to reveal the future, but to warn the reader to avoid being part of the prophesy. I no longer even equate "prophesy" with "revealing the future" in the sense that most people do (or, at least I did). Most prophesy is really warnings. The oracles in Ezekiel are a great example of that. I used to be a pre-tribulationist, then became a post tribulationist (and pre-wrath). Now, I just expect to "know it when I see it" after studying the prophesy wherever it exists in the bible (and it's everywhere!).

I will also expose something about my own ignorance: Before reading this thread, I'd never heard or read the word "Maitreya" before. I need to google it.

My whole diatribe about "revelations" was just me stating that when I see the word, I know the person using the word has not really spent much time studying the book/dream/prophesy so I'm not likely to get involved in a discussion with them on it. But then, I avoid it most of the time now anyway. The more one familiarizes themself with the personality of our creator, the less risk there is of following false teachers. And if you are His, he has a vested interest in protecting you anyway.  It's what dads do. Good ones, anyway. :)

Edited by Still Alive

11 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

were ALL wrong in big and small ways

That is a very wise attitude toward interpretation. My goal has been to have an unbiased comprehensive view of the diverse interpretations and couple it with an encyclopedic understanding of the modern world. I follow this with a sincere testing and removing the dross when contradictions are found. During this refining process I gather the interpretations that agree with the world, as it is today, as a holistic body of knowledge free of contradiction. Most interpretations are founded on outdated foundations and weigh heavily on personal biases. Anyway, the Power Elite are very secretive. The information needed is often obscured or omitted from the public record. 

1 minute ago, Scott Free said:

That is a very wise attitude toward interpretation. My goal has been to have an unbiased comprehensive view of the diverse interpretations and couple it with an encyclopedic understanding of the modern world. I follow this with a sincere testing and removing the dross when contradictions are found. During this refining process I gather the interpretations that agree with the world, as it is today, as a holistic body of knowledge free of contradiction. Most interpretations are founded on outdated foundations and weigh heavily on personal biases. Anyway, the Power Elite are very secretive. The information needed is often obscured or omitted from the public record. 

After reading that, I have to ask: Are you Michael Heiser?

1 minute ago, Still Alive said:

After reading that, I have to ask: Are you Michael Heiser?

I am a complete nobody, occupying the lowest station in life. I went to college for 8 years and have studied Revelation for 30 years. I only say that in my defense. I do not like having airs of being educated and often express myself in an inarticulate way to better fit in with the dear people I surround myself with. I am not phased by such criticism.