• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

When I first was born-again and received knowledge that I was a son of God and that I was ALWAYS a son of God I used to believe just as the majority of those in Christendom that the kingdom of

God was an actual kingdom with a king, (with a realm or location, with subjects, a royal court, a castle or mansion, etc.), all the fixings of what we all commonly know in this earth as a kingdom.

But I was wrong. We were wrong. Christendom was wrong and still is. 

Matthew 12:28 (KJV)
28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God
is come unto you.

Luke 11:20 (KJV)
20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God
is come upon you.

Question: What is Jesus Christ doing?
Answer: Jesus Christ is casting out 'devils.'

Jesus Christ is, in effect, saying that He is the kingdom of God. A kingdom OF GOD that has come 'unto you.'
This 'kingdom' is not the same as the kingdom of heaven. This kingdom (of heaven) does have a king, a realm, a court, subject, etc.

Luke 17:20-21 (KJV)

20 And when he was demanded of the
Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The apostle Paul adds to this truth when he says:

Romans 14:17 (KJV)

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and
drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom of God
is Christ.
Christ is within 'you.'
Christ is righteousness, peace, and joy... all the deific attributes of Christ Himself. And flesh has inherited Christ as Promised by God to His people Israel, and spiritual Israel.

And this is our inheritance as named souls that were contemplated by God in Trinity in His Mind BEFORE He created heaven
earth
and man.
His Elect people were written in a 'book' of life of the lamb slain from [BEFORE] the foundation (creation) of the world (Rev. 13:8).

1 Corinthians 15:50 (KJV)
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The unsaved cannot inherit the kingdom of God who is Christ:

John 14:17 (KJV)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The unsaved who are not named in the book of life of the lamb slain... a.k.a., the world, CANNOT RECEIVE Christ. No way, no how.

So, there are two groups of people on the planet, always has been: those in Covenant with God, and those not in Covenant with God.

Righteousness = The Father

Peace = the Son, the Prince of Peace

Joy = the Holy Spirit.

Go figure.

1 hour ago, jeremiah1five said:

When I first was born-again and received knowledge that I was a son of God and that I was ALWAYS a son of God

This thread is probably my favorite topic, subject, scriptures...(George has a good teaching on the Kingdom).

When I was first born-again I received the knowledge that I was a child of God. Sonship is progressive and takes maturity.

What did you mean by you were ALWAYS a son of God?

I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I have written to you, children, because you know the Father. 1John2:13

Edited by In Him

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, In Him said:

What did you mean by you were ALWAYS a son of God?

Before God created anything it was just Him (Father, Son. Holy Spirit) in Trinity. Our finite minds cannot fathom the enormity of what it is like in Him, in Trinity, for that is 'when' He contemplated His people before He created heaven, earth, and man. 

There is no sin in God, there is no death in God, so when He did contemplate to create and birth a people, the only way He can contemplate His Elect and that of sons and daughters but as holy, righteous, sinless beings. This is where His Foreknowledge of these Elect people occurred. But the moment God breathed into the nostrils of the first created man He 'blew' His Elect into the loins of the man to be born at an appointed TIME, and born-again at the appointed TIME.

All that God is doing in TIME is preparing bodies to go with those names in the book of life of the lamb slain from [BEFORE] the foundation (creation) of the world (Rev. 13:8).

And He's getting away with it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, jeremiah1five said:

When I first was born-again and received knowledge that I was a son of God and that I was ALWAYS a son of God I used to believe just as the majority of those in Christendom that the kingdom of

God was an actual kingdom with a king, (with a realm or location, with subjects, a royal court, a castle or mansion, etc.), all the fixings of what we all commonly know in this earth as a kingdom.

But I was wrong. We were wrong. Christendom was wrong and still is. 

Matthew 12:28 (KJV)
28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God
is come unto you.

Luke 11:20 (KJV)
20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God
is come upon you.

Question: What is Jesus Christ doing?
Answer: Jesus Christ is casting out 'devils.'

Jesus Christ is, in effect, saying that He is the kingdom of God. A kingdom OF GOD that has come 'unto you.'
This 'kingdom' is not the same as the kingdom of heaven. This kingdom (of heaven) does have a king, a realm, a court, subject, etc.

Luke 17:20-21 (KJV)

20 And when he was demanded of the
Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The apostle Paul adds to this truth when he says:

Romans 14:17 (KJV)

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and
drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom of God
is Christ.
Christ is within 'you.'
Christ is righteousness, peace, and joy... all the deific attributes of Christ Himself. And flesh has inherited Christ as Promised by God to His people Israel, and spiritual Israel.

And this is our inheritance as named souls that were contemplated by God in Trinity in His Mind BEFORE He created heaven
earth
and man.
His Elect people were written in a 'book' of life of the lamb slain from [BEFORE] the foundation (creation) of the world (Rev. 13:8).

1 Corinthians 15:50 (KJV)
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The unsaved cannot inherit the kingdom of God who is Christ:

John 14:17 (KJV)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The unsaved who are not named in the book of life of the lamb slain... a.k.a., the world, CANNOT RECEIVE Christ. No way, no how.

So, there are two groups of people on the planet, always has been: those in Covenant with God, and those not in Covenant with God.

Righteousness = The Father

Peace = the Son, the Prince of Peace

Joy = the Holy Spirit.

Go figure.

Focusing totally on the spiritual facet of the Kingdom and deny the future physical manifestation of the kingdom is a mistake.. 

The spiritual Kingdom is only the first stage of the Kingdom where the future citizens of the Physical kingdom are recruited..

But once the Number of citizens is reached then the Kingdom will be transformed into it's final state..

So the Spiritual kingdom awaits the transformation into the eternal physical Kingdom..