When I first was born-again and received knowledge that I was a son of God and that I was ALWAYS a son of God I used to believe just as the majority of those in Christendom that the kingdom of

God was an actual kingdom with a king, (with a realm or location, with subjects, a royal court, a castle or mansion, etc.), all the fixings of what we all commonly know in this earth as a kingdom.

But I was wrong. We were wrong. Christendom was wrong and still is. 

Matthew 12:28 (KJV)
28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God
is come unto you.

Luke 11:20 (KJV)
20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God
is come upon you.

Question: What is Jesus Christ doing?
Answer: Jesus Christ is casting out 'devils.'

Jesus Christ is, in effect, saying that He is the kingdom of God. A kingdom OF GOD that has come 'unto you.'
This 'kingdom' is not the same as the kingdom of heaven. This kingdom (of heaven) does have a king, a realm, a court, subject, etc.

Luke 17:20-21 (KJV)

20 And when he was demanded of the
Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The apostle Paul adds to this truth when he says:

Romans 14:17 (KJV)

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and
drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom of God
is Christ.
Christ is within 'you.'
Christ is righteousness, peace, and joy... all the deific attributes of Christ Himself. And flesh has inherited Christ as Promised by God to His people Israel, and spiritual Israel.

And this is our inheritance as named souls that were contemplated by God in Trinity in His Mind BEFORE He created heaven
earth
and man.
His Elect people were written in a 'book' of life of the lamb slain from [BEFORE] the foundation (creation) of the world (Rev. 13:8).

1 Corinthians 15:50 (KJV)
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The unsaved cannot inherit the kingdom of God who is Christ:

John 14:17 (KJV)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The unsaved who are not named in the book of life of the lamb slain... a.k.a., the world, CANNOT RECEIVE Christ. No way, no how.

So, there are two groups of people on the planet, always has been: those in Covenant with God, and those not in Covenant with God.

Righteousness = The Father

Peace = the Son, the Prince of Peace

Joy = the Holy Spirit.

Go figure.

• This is Worthy 1

Guest In Him
1 hour ago, jeremiah1five said:

When I first was born-again and received knowledge that I was a son of God and that I was ALWAYS a son of God

This thread is probably my favorite topic, subject, scriptures...(George has a good teaching on the Kingdom).

When I was first born-again I received the knowledge that I was a child of God. Sonship is progressive and takes maturity.

What did you mean by you were ALWAYS a son of God?

I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I have written to you, children, because you know the Father. 1John2:13

Edited by In Him

2 hours ago, In Him said:

What did you mean by you were ALWAYS a son of God?

Before God created anything it was just Him (Father, Son. Holy Spirit) in Trinity. Our finite minds cannot fathom the enormity of what it is like in Him, in Trinity, for that is 'when' He contemplated His people before He created heaven, earth, and man. 

There is no sin in God, there is no death in God, so when He did contemplate to create and birth a people, the only way He can contemplate His Elect and that of sons and daughters but as holy, righteous, sinless beings. This is where His Foreknowledge of these Elect people occurred. But the moment God breathed into the nostrils of the first created man He 'blew' His Elect into the loins of the man to be born at an appointed TIME, and born-again at the appointed TIME.

All that God is doing in TIME is preparing bodies to go with those names in the book of life of the lamb slain from [BEFORE] the foundation (creation) of the world (Rev. 13:8).

And He's getting away with it.

5 hours ago, jeremiah1five said:

When I first was born-again and received knowledge that I was a son of God and that I was ALWAYS a son of God I used to believe just as the majority of those in Christendom that the kingdom of

God was an actual kingdom with a king, (with a realm or location, with subjects, a royal court, a castle or mansion, etc.), all the fixings of what we all commonly know in this earth as a kingdom.

But I was wrong. We were wrong. Christendom was wrong and still is. 

Matthew 12:28 (KJV)
28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God
is come unto you.

Luke 11:20 (KJV)
20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God
is come upon you.

Question: What is Jesus Christ doing?
Answer: Jesus Christ is casting out 'devils.'

Jesus Christ is, in effect, saying that He is the kingdom of God. A kingdom OF GOD that has come 'unto you.'
This 'kingdom' is not the same as the kingdom of heaven. This kingdom (of heaven) does have a king, a realm, a court, subject, etc.

Luke 17:20-21 (KJV)

20 And when he was demanded of the
Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The apostle Paul adds to this truth when he says:

Romans 14:17 (KJV)

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and
drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The kingdom of God
is Christ.
Christ is within 'you.'
Christ is righteousness, peace, and joy... all the deific attributes of Christ Himself. And flesh has inherited Christ as Promised by God to His people Israel, and spiritual Israel.

And this is our inheritance as named souls that were contemplated by God in Trinity in His Mind BEFORE He created heaven
earth
and man.
His Elect people were written in a 'book' of life of the lamb slain from [BEFORE] the foundation (creation) of the world (Rev. 13:8).

1 Corinthians 15:50 (KJV)
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The unsaved cannot inherit the kingdom of God who is Christ:

John 14:17 (KJV)
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The unsaved who are not named in the book of life of the lamb slain... a.k.a., the world, CANNOT RECEIVE Christ. No way, no how.

So, there are two groups of people on the planet, always has been: those in Covenant with God, and those not in Covenant with God.

Righteousness = The Father

Peace = the Son, the Prince of Peace

Joy = the Holy Spirit.

Go figure.

Focusing totally on the spiritual facet of the Kingdom and deny the future physical manifestation of the kingdom is a mistake.. 

The spiritual Kingdom is only the first stage of the Kingdom where the future citizens of the Physical kingdom are recruited..

But once the Number of citizens is reached then the Kingdom will be transformed into it's final state..

So the Spiritual kingdom awaits the transformation into the eternal physical Kingdom..

4 hours ago, jeremiah1five said:

But the moment God breathed into the nostrils of the first created man He 'blew' His Elect into the loins of the man to be born at an appointed TIME, and born-again at the appointed TIME.

a slight biological point here:

a grandmother carries the eggs her daughter will have, a mother carries eggs, which are passed to her daughter, and so on, back to Eve. Hence the Jewish line being from the mothers line. Sperm, on the other has, is made all the time without this biological connection. This information is not widely known, as it further supports the existence of Eve.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Scott Free
      For the Glory of Jesus Christ the only unique Son of God. My Lord, My Savior, My All.
      "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17 
      "Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12
      "Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!" I Corinthians 13:9
      "And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know." 1 Corinthians 8:2
      "Let no one deceive himself. If any of you thinks he is wise in this age, he should become a fool, so that he may become wise." 1 Corinthians 3:18

Hello, brothers and sisters in Christ. The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the books of Daniel and Revelation are my teachers. I have a doctorate level education. This article is not aimed at the general assembly, it is for those who already have a background knowledge in Biblical prophecy. If you are a new Christian I strongly encourage you to ignore this and focus on the Fruits of the Spirit. An overwhelming amount of information has been summarized here. This is necessary to condense everything into a short essay. The focus is to provide new avenues for your study. It would take multiple books to expound upon all the details. I have tested every interpretation for the past 30 years. Putting each of them into the fire. Testing with the continuity of a holistic body of prophetic Biblical knowledge and fitting them into the reference of a comprehensive view of global secular events. Doing this without preconceived bias, along with the humility to change when faced with overwhelming hostile witness. Most interpretations were made back when no one knew of our current circumstances. We were not able to realize everything until after the mid 1980's. This information truly fits what is actually in the world today. It represents an extensive body of knowledge, taking a universal world view and without interference from cultural bias. All the separate events fit together in a holistic fashion with the full support of Biblical prophecy. 
      The focus of these statements are the events surrounding the fall of the Whore of Babylon. The first part is direct comparison to scripture. The last parts are manifestations of the Beast himself and twice removed from the scriptures that inspired their consideration. These statements are only my opinion, are subject to change and presented randomly. 
      The Antichrist or Counterfeit Christ that will achieve supreme global ruler status is the (Maitreya .org). On web page goto: Literature/ The Plan/ Master Plan for Planet Earth (MAP)
      The Pope fits the position of the False Prophet.
      Lamb (Christian) that speaks like a dragon (Rome)
      N.Y.C. fits the the Great Whore.
      United Nations and a melting pot of all nationalities
      Dependent on maritime world commerce
      Between two rivers
      A great coastal city
      Consumer bases economy
      Media polluting world with lust
      Separate form the Dragon
      Dominates the Dragons system
      Defeats emperor style government
      The Whore is not of the Dragon but a separate city state in a secure geographical location away from the threat of invasion.
      The Great Whore "of" Babylon and Mystery Babylon are distinctly different entities. 
      5 were, 1 is and 1 is yet to come. (Rev 17:10) This scripture is from the point of view of the Whore and is putting her in historical context.
      Daniels prophecies ties into the seven hills of the Whore and the seven headed dragon.
      1)Babylon
      2)Persia
      3)Greece
      4)Rome
      5)Two divisions of Rome - Holy Rome who was defeated by Napoleon and Byzantine who's governing body relocated to Russia in the 1400's. In other words Moscow is now the seat of government in Eastern Rome having absorbed the fleeing Constantinople rulers. Czar literally means Caesar. See: "Moscow is the Third Rome".
      6)Iron and clay - This is post WWII in Europe and Middle East. The defeat of emperors and the establishment of statehood. The U.S.A. assumes hegemony over Rome's historic borders. Thus the Dragons near fatal wound that will not recover until the rise of the Antichrist.
      7)10 member group, with 3 to have undisputed global military dominance. The only group to be in a position for such power is the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (S.C.O.), made in part to counteract N.A.T.O. aggression. This organization represents 50% of the worlds population. Whereas the E.U. represents only about 12%. Germany, France and the U.K.'s potential is relatively weak. It is too far of a stretch to say the E.U. will have the military personnel for world domination. Logically, the three nations are Russia, China and India. Remember, prophecy is on a global scale at this stage and no longer confined to Rome's historic borders.
      (Rev 18:18-19) The US attack on Iran is the Pearl Harbor that will incite direct Sino-Russian engagement. Osama Bin Laden and Russian officials with the help of MS-13 have planted miniaturized thermonuclear (2-23 kiloton) bombs in the major US cities to stop this event. They are meant to be thermal, igniting large areas to create fire storms. The destructive shock wave and fallout are of secondary importance. For comprehensive details see: "Nuclear Terrorism Fact Sheet", "Al-Qaeda nukes already in U.S." and "Al Qaeda has Nuclear Weapons-CIA". 
      (Rev 18:8) New York, Miami, Las Vegas and Los Angeles will be nuked when we attack Iran. It will not just be N.Y.C., but also places like L.A., Las Vegas, Miami and maybe Seattle. Places that pose risk to the occupying countries of Russia, China, Mexico and the "Islamic State" along with protecting the naval ports in Cuba and Alaska(annexed by Russia) See: "1984 Prophecy-Dumitru Duduman-Warning America"
      (Rev 17:16) Russia with the backing of China and India will take Alaska and Europe(Germany and Vatican are already in bed with Russia). Mexico will have Texas to Florida. China will have California. Islam will rule over New England.  The Gulf Coast is reserved for Mexico,  a starving and chaotic population will not be a match for the hardened militia and military grade weapons that are flooding across the boarder. Wisconsin will not be a problem for Canada, whose occupation will be welcome. See: "As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S."-WSJ, "Orthodox and Catholics joining forces" and "Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (ECP)". 
      (Rev 18:17) Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua and others will coordinate their navies with Russia to enforce an embargo on the rest of the U.S. population. Cuba and Mexico will shut off trade to Gulf ports. Mexico, Venezuela, China and Nicaragua can halt Pacific lanes of traffic. Russia, Turkey and Iran(every Iranian vessel of trade has missiles) can halt Atlantic trade. England will be preoccupied with the Russian annexation of Europe. The U.S. Navy will quickly deteriorate with the destruction of the U.S. tax base. To demonstrate this outcome has merit see: "The New Russian Engagement with Latin America", "An Assessment of Russia's Military Presence in Latin America".
      40 days after the nukes the Day of Declaration will be announced to the world by Maitreya(M). The broadcast will unite world media in the process. There is an international effort to conceal M until the Day of Declaration. Over 200 network executives and world leaders meet with him and agreed upon this course of action. There are local and regional wannabes claiming Maitreya status. To see the man himself view the video "Maitreya on Baha'i Prophecies, Shi'ites, Sunnis, Ali vs Omar, Speaking in Tongues, Energy 10-20-2001"
      The following is by no means an endorsement, consider the Spirit I have been writing in. Christians weak in faith be warned, this information is a segment of the line that will be drawn in front of you at the hour of your testing. I am only showing what has been hidden from you by Lucifer, he wants to assure you will not interfere as a political or religious organization before the time and to catch you off guard with a sudden unexpected decision. See: "Maitreya’s miraculous appearance in Nairobi"( This person was not M himself, but a demonstration of how he turned Jesus into Christ. For M claims to be Father God. ((Let my personal feelings be known with sounds of physical disgust.)) Also, it has a tie to a young Obama, who would go on to push for implementing M's policies only to suffer defeat by the election of Trump.), "Maitreya's TV interviews and the Day of Declaration", "Maitreya's emergence", "Three of Maitreya's Miracles", "Healing hand of Maitreya", "Maitreya's worldwide appearances", "Miracles: Healing wells - Share International".
      (Rev 17:17) (Rev. 17:10) After the destruction of N.Y.C. the S.C.O. nations will elect M as world leader. The U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Temple will be build and the image of a Buddha will be erected there 10 to 20 years later. (Dan 12:11) He appears to establish a social, religious and political order first. For an undisclosed amount of time he rules the world, before he is assassinated which initiates the 1290 days. Events may not happen as quick as we think.
      The purpose of the Pope is to raise the masses to meet M. 
      (Rev 13:15) M associates with the elite and will establish the ruling class. An A.I. of his person will be created for public intercourse. 
      (Rev 17:16) After the burning down of N.Y.C. the U.N. headquarters will move to Jerusalem. The Palestinians will still be a problem. The Elders will pack them in boats and load them down with weapons. Sending them to New England allowing the boats to pass the embargo. The Palestinians will gather up an Islamic state and will subjugate a starving and chaotic population.
      (Rev 18:6-7) The cup of the saints blood. The Whore is drunk off the saints not because of her own doing, but of events happening within her boarders. Maiterya's mother is named Sekhmet. She waits in New Mexico to receive her kingdom, because, of a dream she had. She will gather the Hispanic populations as the Mother of God. Her children will devour (Rev 17:16) the Bible Belt(Texas to Florida). The cup will runneth over (Rev. 17:6). Forgive the pagan reference it is necessary to understand this. sekhmet is the oldest god in Egypt. She is a lion goddess her titles include Annihilator of the Rebellious and Our Lady of the Bloodbath. When ra sent her to destroy his enemies she went overboard and started to kill indiscriminately. ra was fearful all mankind would perish. So, ra turned the Nile into fake blood by mixing beer and pomegranate juice for her to drink instead. When she had her fill of this mixture she got drunk and fell asleep waking to become a goddess of love, motherhood and joy. In sekhmet temple worship they had what was called the porch of drunkenness were they drank this red alcoholic mixture. Mother Sekhmet is a good candidate for Mystery Babylon, as a direct manifestation of this timeless spiritual entity who exist outside of specific Biblical historic context.  
      (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12) In the valley of Hebron, Maitreya will descend in a u.f.o. with lightning and thunder.? The statement is based on Islamic teaching of the Mahdi(Antichrist). This is supported by Biblical prophecy and is tied to the new energy source M has planned. That is to draw electricity directly from the Magnetosphere using large hovering platforms connected by long cables to satellites (Rev 13:13). See: "The Space Tether Experiment- NASA" and "Ayatollah: Mahdi coming back in Space Ship-WND"
      (Rev.11:6) Do not be deceived into thinking the Tribulation is passing. Two events should happen in succession. First, a mega drought over Eurasia (Rev. 16:1-16), the 1260 days are the consequences of this event. Second, the impact of the comet "Wormwood" (Rev. 11:19,16:18). The environmental factors of the days that are cut short are a mirror image of the events during the K-T  Mass Extinction and the Younger Dryus Mass Extinction(This is Noah's Flood. Remember, little is known of what actually happened. Scientist and articles present limited snippets of information concerning the Dryus event and disagree on an exact time. Also, Mt. Ararat was an erupting volcano during Noah's time along with a global catastrophic outbreak of volcanism. Gen. 7:11 "the same day were all fountains of the great deep broken up") The difference in these three extinctions is the location of the meteor impacts. K-T hit limestone, Dryus hit the Laurentide Ice Sheet, Wormwood will impact the ocean (Rev. 8:8). See: "One-Two Punch K-T Mass Extinction", "Scientists Find Evidence For A 60 Mile Wide Comet That Plunged Into Earth Just 13,000 Years Ago", "Younger Dryas Noah", "Younger Dryas Vedde Ash Bed" and "Mystery Of Largest Eruption To Rock Antarctica In 12,000 Years" (Rev. 8:12), "Extraordinary Biomass Burning at the Younger Dryas" (Rev. 8:7), "Pleistocene megafauna" (Gen. 7:4). 
      (F.Y.I.) Revelation is seven separate letters. These documents repeat information as they overlap, commenting on the same events using alternate perspectives. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives each the illusion of multiple occurrences when the book is viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3.
      For the glory of Jesus and by the power of His cross. Thank you for reading this. May you stand unmoved without fear, giving people comfort with the strength of your faith in Jesus Christ.
    • By Kingsoftheeast
      Glory be unto the Father, and praises unto His Son Jesus Christ. 
    • By Behold
      >Blood Bought<........ recently posted a valuable comment on "The Real Ministry" Thread that dealt with some important issues related to someone's eternal walk with the Lord and what this all means.
      Especially noteworthy was the verse posted, written in the NT  by the Apostle John, .... explaining  our Born again "pedigree",  as the performance of the holy seed within us., as the reason we don't "sin".
      Paul talks about this also, stating "how can we who are dead to sin"....
      And he says our old man, the dead one, is risen with Christ., and Paul tells us to esteem or "reckon ourselves dead".....
      But then the reality check of life hits and believers are found stumbling around in a maze of confusion about all of THAT, because they find they still commit "works of the flesh"..., often want to, and generally have to RESIST IT Daily.
      Then Paul states we are to put on the "whole armor" and stand against the wiles or plans or attacks of the devil, and of our own flesh....ect.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      So, SAINT..... If we are dead to sin,  and if John says the holy seed remains in us and whosoever is born again, "doth not sin" KJV......... then Paul says, "i am Chief of SINNERS".....
      And then in comes Romans 4:8 that says if you sin, God does not charge you with it (in eternity) if you are born again. .
      Seems like a lot of contradicting going on , doesn't it.
      How is is that We are dead to sin, yet we want to sin ?.   We are told that if we are really born again, we don't sin., yet we all have since we are saved....
      So what is the ANSWER ?
      Its simple, Reader/ Saint
      Its the spiritual/theological  understanding between "Standing" vs "State" that is missing , which is causing so much confusion.
      Its the total lack of understanding regarding the difference between being a born again Spirit who is "in Christ" , yet and while,  being trapped in a body of death, and corruption.
      Saint..... its this......Its the reality that the born again part of you is in the Kingdom of God right now "seated in heavenly places" "in Christ" ..... and one part of you is your body, its desires, stuck down here in a filthy world that is nothing but a sinner's delight., and what this all means in GOD's Perspective.
      Reader/Saint     Here is how to SEE it, so that you can understand the one main thing...
      = What you think about it all, does not matter.   Its only what GOD SAYS and THINKS about it, that matters.   So, when you are not lined up mentally and theologically with GOD's PERSPECTIVE, then you will be confused about almost everything that has to do with faith, salvation, the gospel,  eternal life, sin, the law..commandment keeping...everything.  And the reason for the confusion in so many... is that you are trying to see it from your viewpoint, and you are not understanding How God sees it, from His perspective.  
      Saint, ... If you will replace your point of view and your opinion  with His Perspective, (The Mind of Christ).... then you will have arrived into a "spiritual eyes" place in your understanding of your Salvation, that will protect you and will open more doors of Light for you.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Most Christians live in a dark self righteous fog.   And some of them try to TEACH that dark self righteous fog., here, and everywhere.
      Ok, here we go...  to see you have to know where and how to LOOK.
      So....Lets get this one thing realized in your head Saint,  and then your heart will follow...
      "Standing", vs "State".   =  
      Standing = How God sees you regarding HIS perspective, which is your STANDING.
      State =  how you behave and you see yourself, which is your STATE.
      Standing........vs..........State    ARE....   Not......the.......same...........at ...........all = SPIRITUALLY
      Your Standing : is Born Again, Redeemed, and you have Eternal Life, (Jesus who is eternal life is IN YOU) so =  you are going to heaven, and God only sees you as "the Righteousness of Christ."   He only sees you as washed in the Blood of the Lamb.  This is GOD's Eternal Perspective of all the born again = "Standing"  So, when God looks at your behavior, bad or good, He is looking THRU The Blood of Jesus and the Cross.  He sees you THRU THIS, and never sees you any other way after you are born again.    ON your worst sinning day since you were born again, God only saw the blood of Jesus that has made you sinless, already.   This is your  ETERNAL STANDING... That is God's eternal perspective of you..... Its your eternal sonship position in God, in Christ.  That is your STANDING.  = That is God's perspective of you, today, tomorrow, and forever.   He only sees you THRU your Redemption thru Christ, no matter what you are doing.       And that is how John is describing how we dont sin, and that we are as Paul says, dead to sin.     They are speaking of our STANDING, our eternally PURE Born Again literal position in God's Kingdom and inside God's family.  We the born again are ONE with God and Christ.  Joined Spiritually to them, for all eternity.  That is your STANDING. That is God's perspective of YOU< if you born again.  This can't change, as its the Cross and Christ who have made you this, by Blood and Birth.
      Now your "State"........is how you are behaving at any given time as you realize yourself.  You can be mad, or glad, or full of hate, or full of joy, or fearful, or loving, or preaching, or backslidden....that is your STATE.  That is your moment by moment existence down here,   VS.... your STANDING, (God's Perspective).....as He sees you all the time.... which is "sinless perfection", "redeemed", "born again", In the Kingdom of God, "in Christ", and "eternally secure".
      So, you are BOTH.    And where the confusion come in, theologically and literally, is when a person thinks that their State is what controls their Standing.  They do not understand that your State is Not your Eternal Standing,   Your State is not God's Eternal perspective of you that He sees as the REAL YOU< everytime He looks at you.   He ONLY sees your STANDING as "the righteousness of Christ", for eternity....... while your STATE, can be anything but that type of behavior.
      Christ's eternally redeeming Blood was shed, and thru your faith in this, in Jesus,  God has spiritually recreated you by being born again by the Holy Spirit,<> THIS  has created your Standing.  And  That is  How God SEES YOU at all times.
      Your State, is how you are behaving, at any given time.
      Let me simplify it.
      Standing is Salvation
      State is daily living // discipleship
      Jesus your redeemer IS your Standing
      Your behavior, IS your state
      Those 2, are not the same.
      Standing = God's perspective of you, as He sees you THRU the Blood Atonement, at all times = born again, which is your Standing.
      State - Is how you see you, that is  based on your behavior, at all times.
      Your state, does not affect your Standing, because your Standing is created by Jesus, and maintained by God.  THEY caused you to be in the STANDING of being born again.
      Your state, your behavior, has nothing to do with this, and cannot effect your STANDING......not ever.
    • By Behold
      We, as the born again...are all as one body =   ministers of the reconciliation. We are all called to set the table with the Goodness of God's Gift of Righteousness, and invite the entire world to come to God's table and be filled with the goodness of God's mercy and forgiveness. Salvation is a spiritual  family reunion where we are all rejoined into the Spirit of God as we gather around the Cross, in celebration of Christ's Blood, which alone  has made us acceptable to God as  '"the righteousness of Christ." This is the Grace of God.  This is the "Gift of Righteousness".   Paul teaches... "be followers of Me, as I follow Christ". Jesus literally gave Paul most of the "church doctrine", that we understand as a "new Testament Church". Its Paul who first delivered, to the body of Christ,  the exact truth/doctrine regarding exactly how God saves you. "Justification by Faith". This is not "repent and be baptized".  This is JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH.  Notice the different words, the different meaning, between the two? So, when you preach and  teach "Justification by FAITH"..., you are teaching.. "faith"....as ONLY what God accepts to then SAVE YOU and Keep you saved....., as Jesus taught Paul.   What is so unusual about this situation with Paul... is that Paul was called later......after Jesus went back to heaven. Jesus took this "apostle to the gentiles", and taught him basically all that believers understand regarding almost every church doctrine, but most specifically the doctrine of "Justification by Faith", = without your self effort being involved. (no works, no commandment keeping, to BE saved or STAY saved). Salvation is  all of Grace. Logically this is easy to understand, because..... unless you are on the Cross bleeding and dying, you are not the savior of yourself. A lot of people are trying to keep themselves saved, but you can no more do that then you can save yourself to begin with.... as it takes a sacrifical redeemer on a Cross, shedding blood,  to save you and keep you saved. The bumper sticker says.....>"The ONE who saved you, keeps you saved."    Philippians 1:6   Salvation is not a commandment keeping performance to be accepted by God,  situation. Pride, self righteousness..... is the carnal idea of being good enough, based on commandment keeping, or lifestyle...that says to God..."see ME, im doing all this STUFF, im keeping the commandments, im living holy. so you HAVE TO TAKE ME NOW". "YOU HAVE TO KEEP ME NOW".. No He doesn't, and no He won't. ! As compared to Jesus, all your and my good works and commandment keeping and your idea of holy lifestyle that you are doing after you are saved, all this is just as dirty and useless to save US,  as ALL that was  before you were Saved. Get this !!  What could not save you before the Cross, can't keep you saved after the Cross. Understand that, and you have seen yourself as God sees you, and once that happens, you will understand just how wonderful the Mercy of the Grace of God, really is.... and what its done and keeps doing for you.   as "The Gift of Salvation".. "The Gift of righteousness".   This is your Salvation. Redemption, is a GRACE via MERCY situation, where the goodness of God has been slain on a Cross, so that by Jesus's BLOOD bought redemption, you are accepted by God, once you Give God your Faith. "faith is accepted (by God) as your righteousness". Giving God your faith, activates God to impute to you (eternally gift you with)  the " righteousness of Christ".   How long does the Blood of Jesus effect last (the forgiveness of God)  if you have it as your blood atonement?   It will last as long as Jesus Lives. If you are saved, born again, (SAVED)  then you will remain so for exactly as long as the One who saved you, Lives. This is because you have literally become "the Righteousness of Christ". The NT explains this as being "IN CHRIST"....as in ...you are now become "the righteousness of Christ". You are a "New Creation". You have become a Blood bought, Saint. Did you do for yourself? So, if you didnt cause yourself to be saved, then how can you cause yourself to stay saved by your self effort? If you think you can lose what only God caused, then you are pretending that you can control what God has given as a Gift.   And that is pride.   Listen, Salvation is ALL OF JESUS.  The beginning and the end of it. And notice you didnt have to keep any commandments or be water baptized to BECOME born again. After this, sure, you are to live holy, etc, etc, etc.. Discipleship follows salvation...but this  is NOT Your Salvation. Jesus is your salvation.  You get your righteousness as "the gift of Righteousness" from Him. Live holy, do right, pay attention to the commandments, while understanding that none of these can save you or keep you saved. Salvation is ALL of Jesus. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------   How to teach :   "Justification by Faith", and the "Gift of Righteousness".   And the reason im teaching (some of  you this) , is because over the years ive discovered that many fine Christians, good hearted, sincere, are horribly taught in their Christian beginnings regarding the New Testament,  and suffer the consequences of this until they are helped. So, i just try to resolve this, i just try to be that help.... so that anyone and everyone who didnt have the benefit early on, regarding  a good NT Teacher or good solid "Grace Foundation" doctrinal teaching,  Hebrews 13:9 =  can have it if they want it.   So, This is how you understand HOW God saves you so that you can see why and how.  And in this way, when you have the opportunity to "contend for the Faith", as Jude explains, you'll be able to argue the True faith from the point of view of the Cross, and the Grace of God. And you'll be able to teach a new believer how to understand what i call : "From Adam to Adam to Righteousness".   Here we go..   God understood that Adam lost "righteousness" when tempted to eat the apple and did. Eve was tempted, Adam saw it coming, both sinned, and here we are in a mess, till God rescues us. So, the "fall of Adam", is the sin of Adam that LOST Adam's righteousness. It was this righteousness, this sinless perfection, that made Adam "in the image of God". God is HOLY.  Holy is a specific spiritual term for the Righteousness of God, that ADAM HAD, before He sinned. Once Adam sinned, then his God-like .."state of sinless perfection" was LOST, = "adamic nature" ensued, and this is the eventual spiritual state of all people born since then. "sinners". Notice that you dont have to be taught how to lie, cheat, steal, or just do bad stuff. You are born this way.. "born into Sin". So, that is simply that you have no righteousness, same as Adam LOST.   Answer ?  Cure ??   = SALVATION.   Salvation is God restoring this RIGHTEOUSNESS to anyone who will "call on the name of Jesus, and you shall be saved".   This is "justification by faith", and "THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS".   THIS IS "REDEMPTION".   REDEMPTION IS CHRIST DYING FOR YOU SIN, AND GOD GIVING YOU JESUS'S RIGHTEOUSNESS =  IN PLACE OF YOUR SIN.   GOD CAME HERE, as Jesus, to give it back.  To restore the original righteousness that Adam had, into and unto all who are BORN AGAIN.   Jesus is the "2nd Adam".   He's the same righteousness as the 1st, but He's also GOD in the Flesh, and when He sacrificed Himself for the "sin of the world", He is offering His very Righteousness to anyone and everyone who will go to the Cross, kneel, accept Christ as their Savior, BY FAITH, as explained by THE Gospel., that came thru Jesus thru Paul to you and me and everyone.  = "justification by faith"". = God accepts your FAITH, to give you the eternal righteousness that JESUS died to offer.     John 3:16   All Salvation actually is, is the lost righteousness of Adam, given back thru the Cross (Jesus Sacrifice) to anyone who will "believe on the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved".  Its a Gift.   "The Gift of Righteousness".   This is called the "ministry of reconciliation"...were we are reconciled back into God's family and into God Himself.....by receiving the righteousness of CHRIST as "the gift of Righteousness".   This is your Salvation.