• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Good reply turmoil,

I want to believe greatly in a pre trib rapture, but just can't quite get there from here. Personally I am as ready to go as I can be, but I'm also ready to stay and give whatever is required to remain His. What a pleasant surpurise to shead this old body and just go....... if it should happen that is.

se

All we need to do to know if the rapture is for real and when it is, is to read the verses over and over and over that concern the rapture and whilst doing this ask God to show you the truth and He will reveal to you the truth. Don't worry about what any man say's that includes myself ask God and He will show you the truth. Man is full of faults, God has no faults especially His word. If God says black is black then it is black no grey in between.

I find this helps to look up passages quick http://www.biblegateway.com/

John 8:31-32

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Those are all great scriptures and we should definitly hear......however not one that you gave said anything about a pre-trib rapture. This teaching is based purely on presumption........on how we think it should be but we will not be changed until the LAST TRUMP period. I'm sorry, but it's just the way that it is.

Peace,

Brian

my posts are coming out blank...

Call me nutz but I have asked Jesus if I can stay behind to help those who will need the Love of Jesus and help. I was young in the Lord but I still hold myself to the prayer. We are not going to get off that easy anyway....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

(Watch ye) therefore,

Bride of Christ

Revelation 3:10

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the (hour (Greek, hora- season) of (temptation (Greek, peirasmos- adversity or tribulation) which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The prerequisite to receiving the promise in this scripture is to patiently keep His Word or put another way,to be a consistent doer of the Word,full of faith!

There are many wonderful benefits to being the Bride, but the one that is mentioned in Revelation 3:10 certainly will be a welcome blessing.

The word From in Greek is as"out of" (Greek word, ek)Strong's Number: 1537 out of, away from

Jesus promises to keep us "from" or as the Greek word reads, "out of " the season of tribulation that is about to come upon the whole world to try all those that are left behind to dwell upon the earth.

-----------------------------------------------------

(36Watch ye) therefore,

worthy to (escape) all these things that shall come to pass,

(escape)as Rapture

Luke 21:34-36

(And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares)

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

(36Watch ye) therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

king Jesus Christ prophetically warned, Take heed to yourselves, lest at anytime your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (overindulgence)and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, so that day come upon you unawares.(Watch ye) therefore, and (pray always) that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things .

(Luke 21:34-36) Here, in praying always, it is the Christians that are instructed to be sober,and not to be overtaken with overindulgence and the cares of this life,not just the unbeliever (1 Thessalonians 5:6-8) First, note that unbelievers do not believe.

Secondly, unbelievers do not pray,and Worship God! nor will they pray always,and Watch which is an explicit Christian directive for saved Christians to be Watching in preparation for King Jesus Christ! Lest That Day overtake them unawares.

We must continue to share,and teach the Powerful Gospel with anyone,and everyone at all Times!

One must remember to Pray the Back sliders, Lukewarm, and unbelievers Wake up(Romans 13:11) get Saved, and abide in King Jesus Christ!

Also we must continue to share, and teach that the Christians need to (Wake up) (Watch)and (Abide) in our wonderful King Jesus Christ!

One must walk with God at all Times! Abide, Dabaq(Hebrew)

Watching for our Blessed Hope, Jesus Christ to Rapture us to the New Jerusalem(Heaven) (Blessed) are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find (watching:) as shared in Proverbs 8:34, Luke 12:37,and Revelation 16:15 We are told many Times in the Bible to WATCH, and Notice Revelation 3:3 Shares those who are not Watching, He will come like a Thief. Now is the Time to Watch for King Jesus Christ, and Love his Appearing! Infact if you Love his Appearing you will receive a Special Crown! 2 Timothy 4:8

Edited by boanerges777

This is shared with compassion, and not to argue! You have read the Warning(Wake up Call)Romans 13:11 now it is high time to awake out of sleep: Christians around the World are just sharing the Warning(Wake up Call) Doing as instructed from Almighty God! King Jesus Christ Is Lord.

We Are As The Days of Noah Now!

The people(Nations) refused to listen, and believe Noah as he built the Ark right in front of the multitudes of people! Noah must have warned the Rebellious, and stubborn people over, and over, Time, and Time again! Almighty God instructed Noah to build the Ark, and Noah did as instructed in great Faith.

Noah (The Righteous did enter into the open DOOR, and they were indeed kept safe in Noahs Ark! The people(Nations) were deceived, and thought it was just another day on planet Earth (until) the day that Noah(The Righteous) entered into the open DOOR of the ark, and then the flood came, and destroyed them all, All the people Left Behind as shared in Luke 17:27 We now share the Open DOOR Rapture with you Revelation 4:1 Dont Be Left Behind.

Matthew 24:37-39

(But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be)

(38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, (until) the day that Noe entered into the ark) (39 And knew not until the flood came) and took them all away, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:26-27

(And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man)

27They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, (until) the day that Noah entered into the ark, (and the flood came, and destroyed them all)

Notice: the Door is open in Revelation 4:1, and Matthew 25:10 shares the Bridegroom(Jesus Christ) came, and those who were Ready(Wise)Lamps Lit, and filled with oil(Holy Ghost) went in with him to the Marriage, and (then the Door was shut)and those Left Behind after the Rapture experience the Wrath(Tribulation) Just as those who were Left Behind after the (Door was shut) on Noahs Ark experienced the Wrath! Genesis 7:16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.(The LORD shut the Door)

Matthew 24:37-39 (until) the day that Noe entered into the ark) Luke 17:27 (until) the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all) The Righteous entered into the open Door, and the LORD shut the Door! Those Left Behind experienced the Wrath(Tribulation) For I am the LORD, I change not Malachi 3:6 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever Hebrews 13:8

The Righteous were rescued in the Ark, and they floated over the Wrath on Earth as us New Creatures will Rapture (rescued) with King JESUS CHRIST to the New Jerusalem above the Wrath on Earth during the Tribulation.

As Noahs Ark Lifted above (bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth)

Genesis 7:17

And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and (bare up the ark) and it was (lift up above the earth)

Genesis 8:4 as Noahs Ark Rested on the Mountains after the (7th month) and us who Rapture to the New Jerusalem above the Wrath in the (7 year Tribulation) Resting(abiding) with King Jesus Christ (over above) the Wrath on Earth, Abiding in the New Jerusalem(Heaven) as the Righteous in Noahs ark were (Lifted(Taken up)above, Over all the (Tribulation)Wrath on Earth (was under their feet) Just as us Righteous who Rapture The Open DOOR will be (Lifted(Taken up)above, Over all the (Tribulation)Wrath on Earth (under us) Psalm 47:3 (under our feet) Also read Psalm 47:1-9

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. One shall be taken, and the other left Matthew 24:37-41, Luke 17:26-30 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. (Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot) But the same day that (Lot went out of) (Then) it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, (and destroyed them all) Also shared in Genesis 19:24

God ushered Lot and his family(The Righteous) from the city, saving them before He destroyed Sodom,and Gomorrah In his Wrath.

Notice The Lord said,He would save the righteous,and not destroy the righteous with the wicked! He delivered (saved) the righteous,and his wrath was on those Left Behind.Genesis 18:23-25

Lot and his family(The Righteous)were the only people delivered(Rescued) out of Sodom, and those Left Behind experienced the Wrath of God! Luke 17:26-30

The angels had to take Lot and his wife and two of his daughters by the hands and take them out of the city.

Genesis 19:16-17

And while he lingered, (the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and (they brought him forth) and set him without the city.17And it came to pass,when (they had brought them forth abroad)that he said, (Escape for thy life;look not behind thee) (neither stay thou in all the plain;escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed)

This generation seems about as reluctant to escape this filthy world as Lot and his family were.

Finally, the angel said, Haste thee, (escape thither) for (I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither) Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar. As shared in (Genesis 19:22)

Do not forget those words,for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. This shares the faithfulness of God.

Genesis 19:24

(Then) the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Those Left Behind experienced the Wrath(Tribulation) Almighty God rescued the Righteous (Noah, and his family! Lot, and his family) prior to his Judgment(Wrath)on those Left Behind!

Just as us Saved Born Again(New Creatures)Rapture before the Tribulation(Wrath)

One taken(Rapture)the other(Left Behind in Tribulation)

Dont Be Left Behind!

(even Jesus,which delivered us from the wrath to come)

we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:9

I Thessalonians 1:10

And to (wait for his Son from heaven)whom he raised from the dead,even Jesus,(which delivered us from the wrath to come)

I Thessalonians 5:9-11 For God hath not appointed us to wrath,

God Reserves Wrath For His Enemies

Job 21:30

That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Romans 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

This prophetic truth spoken by a prophet named Nahum is breathtaking!

Nahum 1:2

God is jealous,and the LORD revengeth;the LORD revengeth, and is furious;the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries,and he reserveth wrath for his enemies"

----------------------------------------------

The people of Noahs days mocked,and made fun of Noah.

Asking him why he was building an Ark, when everything was fine, and there was no rain coming, Guess what is rained water beyond human comprehension!

Many who share the Rapture(Divine Intervention) understand Noah, and admire his Faith, Integrity, and Strength.

2 Chronicles 36:16

But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

Edited by boanerges777

(Hannah) Its between you, and Almighty God!

--------------------------------------------------------

I share:

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper,

and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment

thou shalt condemn.This is the heritage of the servants

of the LORD,and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

AMEN.Thank You King Jesus Christ!AMEN.

Psalm 37:39-40

But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

40And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him. AMEN.Thank You King Jesus Christ!AMEN.

Psalm 20:5

We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions.

AMEN.Thank You King Jesus Christ! AMEN.Thank You King Jesus Christ!

Psalm 34:7

The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. AMEN.Thank You King Jesus Christ!

Luke 1:74

That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

AMEN.Thank You King Jesus Christ!AMEN.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

Sir,

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Faith!</span>

Hebrews 11:5-7