IGNORED

Celines Satanic Gender Neutral Childrens Clothesline

Guest 1sheep

Just when you think you have seen it all. Celine Dion is promoting black clothing for babies and children with satanic symbols. One outfit has ' new order' on it. Clearly we can see baphomet in her online website. 

Satan and his followers are no longer hiding. They are brazenly putting forth their satanic agenda that perhaps is coming sooner than we think?

The commercial spells( no pun intended) it out for those who have the eyes to see! 

Ive provided links to a few videos on youtube. This one at the 40 second mark shows Celine in concert wearing a white gown with a cascade of black upside down crosses. 

'Celine Dion's Clothes For Kids Definitely Satanic'

You will have to copy and paste this title. I couldnt get it to simply embed . 

Here is another one. Take notuce if Celines appearance. She looks dark and witchlike to me. Notice in the interview the two butch looking women and one says " new order" : 

'Just When You Thought Celine Dion Couldnt Get More Satanic... Then She Does This'

Go watch these videos and tell me what you think. I am agast and also sad that there are those in this world that will face Almighty Lord and give an account for making his children stumble. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

Deleted

Edited by LadyKay

Just now, LadyKay said:

This is interesting.  Exorcist priest warns of Celine Dion’s clothing line for kids: ‘definitely Satanic’

https://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/article222295155.html

I intentionally did not post any commentary from a " exorcist priest" because 1: I do not want to be misunderstood as one who supports catholic 'anything ' and 2 : I provided ample  proof to support my OP. 

2 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

I intentionally did not post any commentary from a " exorcist priest" because 1: I do not want to be misunderstood as one who supports catholic 'anything ' and 2 : I provided ample  proof to support my OP. 

Well I search Celine and that is what came up. My curiosity got the best of me.  Still I find it interesting what he had to say. I don't just right somebody off for being Catholic.  

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

Well I search Celine and that is what came up. My curiosity got the best of me.  Still I find it interesting what he had to say. I don't just right somebody off for being Catholic.  

Write. 

Quit trying to derail my post LK!  

7 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Write. 

Quit trying to derail my post LK!  

I'm not derailing your thread. I was in agreement with your thread and found something that I thought would bring more info on the topic of your thread. I had no ill intentions. 

I have deleted the link. Now we must get back to this most interesting topic.   

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Pray for her son, no telling what she's trying to turn him into. 

Actually she has two younger twins too. Yes! We must remember to pray for those boys

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I like how the three women who explain the clothing line speak of individuality, when all they're trying to do is decimate that individuality and make every child a genderless, social justice footpad. Is denying a child a gender not denying a part of their individuality? Is denying them any non-neutral color not denying them creative and individual liberty? Let us all become without gender, wear naught but a black jumpsuit, shave our heads completely, and then proclaim just how unique and different from one another we are. Brilliant.

I agree with Fox news in that I don't think it will catch on. Looking at the clothing line itself, the way it's presented, it looks like typical modern fashion garbage. You know, when a woman walks out wearing a lampshade on her head and a landline telephone across her torso and they call it "chic" and "artistic"? You never see people wearing those Elementary school projects.

It's still a sign of changing attitudes though, the attitudes which have been changing for quite some time. It starts off with such failures of clothing lines, but there might soon be more... "practical" clothing they put out. Such a shame.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I honestly aint surprised at anything these days anymore .   That is some wicked stuff .   But its no marvel .   

And that was one fast shut down of rome you did sister .   cant thank you enough .    Just cause rome may get some things right , we don't want a soul go in that direction .

Heck , even a broke clock Is right twice a day .