Guest 1sheep

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Took a look at her site. Gender neutral ideas through black and white, Goth/Death like death clothing, "New (world?) Order" one kids and babies shirts, complete with a fictional movie called "RAISE BOYS AND GIRLS THE SAME WAY."
And for the Christmas season, a little girl wearing a "HO!" shirt. I suspect with the line, this is a  double entendre...

Quote Celin Dion on her demonic clothing line:
"The message I’m trying to get across is you raise your children the way you want to raise your children. You have to decide what’s right for them. We’re just proposing another way to take away the (gender) stereotype.”

More "PC" or as we call it around here, Satanically Correct" agenda...

Keep families and kids in prayer folks, Satan's looking to destroy their minds through much these days!

Matthew 18:6-7  But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.  (7)  Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

As Archie would sing back when Girls were girls and men were men

The world is going down fast. God sent Jeremiah into the city to find one righteous and found none.   When I was younger I liked a popular song that said it very well. "The Sounds of Silence" when the thousands were apathetic to the warning because they  they would not hear. The words were like silent raindrops fell and echoed the  will of silence. and they bowed and prayed to the neon God they made. So true 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:34 AM, 1sheep said:

Write. 

Quit trying to derail my post LK!  

keep in mind that we don't own threads here.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,800
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I know when I have been called to prayer839349489_exclaimforsmallemots.jpg.9578f49eabd1f7364a082dc2500623d8.jpg
                                                                      :D 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

How dark and depressing are her words for the children ,  according to her they "belong"  not to God entrusted to us but to a " Chain ".

A future of toil and crushing load is where they are to be " thrust "  into by us .

How appropriate that the gems she is shown blowing over the children in the nursery  are black as night . 

Satan & Celine would love them to belong to a " chain " indeed . 

Bound by a "chain" of future sorrow , pain , folly ,  and life marred by sin . 

How diametrically opposed to the beautiful thoughts of God , more brilliant than a diamond's fire and richer than a ruby's glow can Celine get ? 

Flashing gems of Divine intelligence are God's thoughts  that regards every child as the furthest thing from a nameless components of a " chain "  .    

" He calleth His own ...by name " . 

Jesus characterized children who have not reached the age of accountability  as being of the kingdom of God . 

The increasing brutal satanic attack upon children as we near the end of the age will only increase .

The only thing Satan hates more than the innocence of children is the nation Israel . 

" Let not your heart be troubled , ye believe in God believe also in me . "       ( John 14 : 1 ) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

1 hour ago, Unfailing Presence said:

How dark and depressing are her words for the children ,  according to her they "belong"  not to God entrusted to us but to a " Chain ".

A future of toil and crushing load is where they are to be " thrust "  into by us .

How appropriate that the gems she is shown blowing over the children in the nursery  are black as night . 

Satan & Celine would love them to belong to a " chain " indeed . 

Bound by a "chain" of future sorrow , pain , folly ,  and life marred by sin . 

How diametrically opposed to the beautiful thoughts of God , more brilliant than a diamond's fire and richer than a ruby's glow can Celine get ? 

Flashing gems of Divine intelligence are God's thoughts  that regards every child as the furthest thing from a nameless components of a " chain "  .    

" He calleth His own ...by name " . 

Jesus characterized children who have not reached the age of accountability  as being of the kingdom of God .  Im sorry that cel

The increasing brutal satanic attack upon children as we near the end of the age will only increase .

The only thing Satan hates more than the innocence of children is the nation Israel . 

" Let not your heart be troubled , ye believe in God believe also in me . "       ( John 14 : 1 ) 

Its to late now. the Damage has been done June 2017  That was the 9/11 of those who follow Christ.  2Tim 3:1-5

They loved pleasure more than God. You see we were warned this time would happen. Its going to only get darker with time

until Jesus comes. Children will not listen to their parents. This will be the heart brake of the traditional family. I'm sorry to hear this about Celine. Great singer She should never have gone to Vegas

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I have a feeling that this is a whole lot less satanically inspired than it is monetarily inspired.  With a healthy dose of virtue signaling thrown in.  Celine has a perfume line and her own clothing line.  The longer a celebrity is around, the more they try and cash in on their name.  Gene Simmons sells his own line of coffins.  Rachael Ray just came out with her own pet food.  I highly doubt that Celine was personally involved in designing the clothes and today's big, big trend is to plaster a stupid skull on everything.  One can get a wedding dress with skulls on it.  It's a societal trend just like getting all tatt'd up, or wearing a baseball cap backwards, or having gauged ears, or skinny jeans and a man bun.  Someone sees someone else they think is cool, so they have to look just like them.  Look at all the car customizing shows.  You can't tell the people on them apart.  Skulls, chin fuzz, biker shirts.  Like they pulled them all out of the same box.  I have a feeling that the only thing Celine worships is herself.

Did you look at the website? There are all seeing eyes and onesies with " new order" wording on them. No. I think urs more than about money. 

This is demonic.

Edited by 1sheep

12 hours ago, other one said:

Noone implied that and you know it! I can keep my thread on focus.  I can also get it closed . Ask the mods.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, other one said:

Yall need to remind lady kay ,    ONLY FRIENDUFF is allowed to derail threads .     I thought she knew that .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Thanks for posting this 1sheep.

I looked up the names you posted to see what I could find on you tube.

Yes its absolutely disturbingly demonic, and it saddened me to see what they are doing.

IDK how some people here can still think this to be innocent.

Have they watched the video?

Here is the title of one I found on you tube:

CELINE DION’S CLOTHES FOR KIDS DEFINITELY SATANIC

and

CELINE DION - ISRAELI COMPANY & SATAN - What do they have in Common?

Anyone who views these and still thinks this to be innocent, is a blind as they come . I am sorry to see how many will be so deceived.

Edited by 1to3
  • Brilliant! 1