Faithbuilders

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I see a lot of that on the television and reported on the news, but just about everyone I know disagrees with it...   I don't think the people of the USA as a whole has degraded as much as one would think by watching the television or movies....   and in the past ten years we have spent an overage of about 20 weeks a year traveling all  over the USA on long driving trips to see the whole country...   not to say that we don't have any problems at all for we do, but have always had them....   they are just a bit more open now.  but it seems that the failures is all the media ever wants to talk about.....    the good things happening just don't seem to make it in the media these days.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Good for you , Mary Jane ! Divorce is a sin.So is beating a woman.The Jesus I know makes it clear that mercy, kindness and justice trump the letter of the Law.There is no justice forcing a woman to endure beatings.Your obligation in your marriage is to submit to your husband. My, how often we hear that from ignorant , knuckle-draggers that seem to “ forget” the other side of that admonition. The husband is to love his wife as Christ loves His Church.The jerk you married the first time dud not fulfill his part.The husband is to treat his wife like GOLD.If what you did was a sin, in this Age of Grace your sins are on the cross if you are a Believer.Which you are. Your Ex is probably not.Pray for the jack-ass and revel in God’s Grace and Mercy.Hypocritical finger-pointers are the ones in trouble. Not you!May your new marriage be the envy of all ! God bless you, fine woman.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:15 AM, Faithbuilders said:

I decided to post this study on the subject

Mark chapter 10 verse 8

and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh.

We're not under law, and no one ever obeyed the law anyway, but if you condemn gays your condemning yourself, because both have broke the law, look at the verse below.

Matthew chapter 7 verse 2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

James chapter 2 verse 13

because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

But if your looking for an excuse to divorce, their isn't one, your hurting someone, unless they don't care.