• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

4 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Already contacted the mods about moving it.

why not tell them to delete it

squelch all information you disapprove of

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord"(Isaiah 1:18)

Better smudge that verse out of your bible

Edited by Ed J
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

why don't you guys simply show him/her why he's/she's wrong instead of being offensive.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

4 minutes ago, other one said:

why don't you guys simply show him/her why he's/she's wrong instead of being offensive.

THANK YOU!

"yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more" (Isaiah 30:20)

Edited by Ed J
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Islam holds some power , BUT NOT TOTAL POWER and INFLUENCE

Buddism holds some power , But not total power and influence .

WHO is the ONE behind the unification of all faiths and even influences and is uniting the religions to be as one . THAT is the one who holds the power and sway .

WHO is the one embracing even secular , the faiths and all religions .   THAT is the one who will cause the world to worship the beast .

THIS one I speak of has done all this and it is building now as we speak .

She is the one who holds the power and sway over kings of this world .

She is the one behind the solution for world peace with a false unification .  WHO is the one mega pastors of even our own religion has run to

and is pushing her influence unto the faiths .   WHO is the one the other religions are also uniting with .

SHE is the one who holds the power given unto her .    And she did not approach from outside the chrisain faith , BUT as though she is one of us ,   SHE came as one of us .

She did not come hollering allah , or budda,    she comes as a pretender , as one amongst us , YET SHE convinces even the faiths their are many paths .

SHE acts as though SHE holds the keys .

And her mindset of unity , inclusivism will cause the world to worship this beast that is to rise ..

And though she has been and even now is in control of all the  religions uniting as one for world peace and unity.    What is her name .

It was not the muslims that started this , it was not the buddists that started this ,   if it were ,  the leaders of our own churches would have been saying

OH my greatest day was when I met the leader of the alloytalah ,  or the buddists .    BUT ITS NOT THEM they name .

THE largest mega churches are not uniting under one who claims to be musilm or buddists .    or etc .

THEY as well as jews , and other religions are now heavily influenced by another .   BY ONE WHO APPEARS as a lamb , OH BUT IT SPEAKS LIKE A DRAGON .

And as judas Iscariot ,    IT came not from the outside of ourreligon .   OH NO    she is a pretender , who appears as though she is amongst us ,  very lamblike

BUT SPEAKS LIKE A DRAGON she does .        HER NAME ........................................THE VATICAN < ROME .         AND the power she holds can wack allah off his donkey .

SHE THE ONE WHO HOLDS an WIELDS her POWER .  SHE THE ONE who has influenced kings of all nations .    SHE IS THE MOTHER OF ABOMINATIONS ,  oh but plays as though she is a lamb.

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

.................THE VATICAN < ROME .         AND the power she holds can wack allah off his donkey .

:24:

You so  eloquently paint a picture! WHACK!

You made me LOL

Edited by 1sheep

2 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Its probably a camel though. Which is good! Bigger fall! :24:

YES.    But let us ponder this .    When I say wack allah off his camel or donkey ,   it means submission TO ROME who will be centered in jersualem .

Rome as you know VERY WELL ,   she aint about the business of converting ,   but the business of submission .     Meaning she cares not if they remain muslim .

She cares not if a buddist remains buddits or an atheist remains atheist ,  HER real goal is Being exalted above THEM ALL ,    AND in her heart

she has exalted herself OVER CHRIST .   we all KNOW ITS TRUE .     And we must do all now , to warn anything that requires oxygene to live

TO HAVE no unity with her , to have no unity with those kenneys and rick warrens and emergents ,   AND just flat out anyone who desires unity with rome

and who follows NOT CHRIST .     

I had sooner die a persecuted peasant IN CHRIST , doing all things faithful by the POWER of HIS grace , than to live for an hour in allegiance with ROME or any

whose focus IS NOT CHRIST centered .  And ONE SHEEP ,   I truly believe all who are born again and grow in grace , WILL FLEE HER and her inclusive ways and all who

teach lies .     The lambs follow ONE .    AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST .  THE GREAT SHEPARD ,  THE SAVOIR OF OUR SOULS and HE who is worthy OF ALL PRAISE .

Now sound out those praises one sheep.    

We could combine all the power of all the faiths , all other religions have .     And it would look like this ,    !     see that dot .    pretend that represents the power and influence

and damage that all the religons of the world have over the world .    THEN compare it to ROME .   AND IMAGINE so many of those dots they build a large MOUTAIN .

ROME HOLDS THE SWAY .     SHE DOES .   and she will point and her men and all who go under her ,  RIGHT TO THE BEAST .   SHE IS HUGE on promting what

A ONE WORLD GOVT .    SHE is doing some serious deception and pointing RIGHT TO this beast who is to rise .     SHE is wicked to the core .   OH but she appears as a lamb

but watch her smile , THEM TEETH are WOLVES TEETH and her words are posion .  

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES.    But let us ponder this .    When I say wack allah off his camel or donkey ,   it means submission TO ROME who will be centered in jersualem .

Rome as you know VERY WELL ,   she aint about the business of converting ,   but the business of submission .     Meaning she cares not if they remain muslim .

She cares not if a buddist remains buddits or an atheist remains atheist ,  HER real goal is Being exalted above THEM ALL ,    AND in her heart

she has exalted herself OVER CHRIST .   we all KNOW ITS TRUE .     And we must do all now , to warn anything that requires oxygene to live

TO HAVE no unity with her , to have no unity with those kenneys and rick warrens and emergents ,   AND just flat out anyone who desires unity with rome

and who follows NOT CHRIST .     

I had sooner die a persecuted peasant IN CHRIST , doing all things faithful by the POWER of HIS grace , than to live for an hour in allegiance with ROME or any

whose focus IS NOT CHRIST centered .  And ONE SHEEP ,   I truly believe all who are born again and grow in grace , WILL FLEE HER and her inclusive ways and all who

teach lies .     The lambs follow ONE .    AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST .  THE GREAT SHEPARD ,  THE SAVOIR OF OUR SOULS and HE who is worthy OF ALL PRAISE .

Now sound out those praises one sheep.    

Well brother I know for a fact that the true followers of Christ ie surrendered  under the blood of the lamb,  wont see the false prophet who is also referred to as the second beast. The saints will be raptured beforehand. Praise the Lord!! 

The false prophet points to the first beast and tells all to worship him . Rev 13: 11-15

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

it means submission TO ROME who will be centered in jersualem .

Submission to the beast ie ANTICHRIST. Although I could lean that way to Romes head honcho ie a jesuit pope or the like  as being the false prophet ; I wont. Seems plausable though. We just dont know and Praise the Lord that we wont be here to find out! Now lift those hands brother! Lift off ( harpazo) could be any minute!