• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

4 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi MaryJ,

My first witness is Shaool's prophetic words concerning this fact.
Muhammad got his start by being approached by an angel in a cave.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Gal 1:8-9)

and the angel is identified as satan...

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Cor 11:14-15)

He died a horrible and painful death two years after eating poison lamb.

This is ironic, because Jesus is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world

Hi Cobalt 1959,

Shaool is the Apostle Paul, who wrote Galatians and Corinthians That was witness #1.

I still have at least 2 more witnesses

"in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." (Matt 18:16)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Islam holds some power , BUT NOT TOTAL POWER and INFLUENCE

Buddism holds some power , But not total power and influence .

WHO is the ONE behind the unification of all faiths and even influences and is uniting the religions to be as one . THAT is the one who holds the power and sway .

WHO is the one embracing even secular , the faiths and all religions .   THAT is the one who will cause the world to worship the beast .

THIS one I speak of has done all this and it is building now as we speak .

She is the one who holds the power and sway over kings of this world .

She is the one behind the solution for world peace with a false unification .  WHO is the one mega pastors of even our own religion has run to

and is pushing her influence unto the faiths .   WHO is the one the other religions are also uniting with .

SHE is the one who holds the power given unto her .    And she did not approach from outside the chrisain faith , BUT as though she is one of us ,   SHE came as one of us .

She did not come hollering allah , or budda,    she comes as a pretender , as one amongst us , YET SHE convinces even the faiths their are many paths .

SHE acts as though SHE holds the keys .

And her mindset of unity , inclusivism will cause the world to worship this beast that is to rise ..

And though she has been and even now is in control of all the  religions uniting as one for world peace and unity.    What is her name .

It was not the muslims that started this , it was not the buddists that started this ,   if it were ,  the leaders of our own churches would have been saying

OH my greatest day was when I met the leader of the alloytalah ,  or the buddists .    BUT ITS NOT THEM they name .

THE largest mega churches are not uniting under one who claims to be musilm or buddists .    or etc .

THEY as well as jews , and other religions are now heavily influenced by another .   BY ONE WHO APPEARS as a lamb , OH BUT IT SPEAKS LIKE A DRAGON .

And as judas Iscariot ,    IT came not from the outside of ourreligon .   OH NO    she is a pretender , who appears as though she is amongst us ,  very lamblike

BUT SPEAKS LIKE A DRAGON she does .        HER NAME ........................................THE VATICAN < ROME .         AND the power she holds can wack allah off his donkey .

SHE THE ONE WHO HOLDS an WIELDS her POWER .  SHE THE ONE who has influenced kings of all nations .    SHE IS THE MOTHER OF ABOMINATIONS ,  oh but plays as though she is a lamb.

Well spoken friend ... I watch for God's ever burning destruction of Vatican City (Mystery Babylon) as noted in Revelation.  Hint ... it is built upon volcanic rock and it's name is from "vatic" indicating "prophet".

The Vatican hierarchy could be (?) the false prophet.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10

9 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

(1) Then why don't you just call him "Paul," since that is what the Bible calls him.  Erstwhile sorta-Jewish terms are not endearing, nor are they helpful, in any way.  They also give the appearance of someone who is attempting to be one-up on everyone else.

(2) That the false prophet is a person.  Not a religious institution like Islam.

(3) If you have something to say, why not just say it instead of a lazy trail of breadcrumbs.

Hi Cobalt 1959,

1) ok

2) Muhammad is a person

3) Because too much meat at once isn't so easily digested  (Heb 5)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi Everyone,

I have at least three witnesses to attest to this

"in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." (Matt 18:16)

While muhammad was a false prophet he is not the false prophet described in the book of Revelation..  In the Book of revelation the False prophet and the beast are captured in the battle of ammagedon and cast together into the Lake of fire..  muhammad did not die in battle.. 1400 years ago.. So muhammad cannot be the false prophet of Revelation..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,876
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, pinacled said:

Elementary,

Yes, I agree, Islam nor its single false witness should be given any credence.

Silly cup of devils should of known better.

actually Mohammad did.   He thought the angel was a demon.  His wife convinced him it was an angel....   and it all went down hill from there.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,876
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi Cobalt 1959,

Shaool is the Apostle Paul, who wrote Galatians and Corinthians That was witness #1.

I still have at least 2 more witnesses

if you want to have a good stable conversation here, don't use words and phrases that most people are not aware of...   it turns people off.    You say that Paul is a witness, but don't post where and when and to he said such....   

just put out what you think and don't be so secretive...    it's a real turn off.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

The false prophet will be cast into the fire with a/c after the 7 years tribulation :

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

13 hours ago, Ed J said:

The False Prophet of Rev is Muhammad of islam

Hi Everyone,

I have at least three witnesses to attest to this

Agree.

Very likely it's him.

• Followers:  10

3 hours ago, other one said:

if you want to have a good stable conversation here, don't use words and phrases that most people are not aware of...   it turns people off.    You say that Paul is a witness, but don't post where and when and to he said such....   

just put out what you think and don't be so secretive...    it's a real turn off.

Hi Other One,

This "thread" type of format allows me to address objections before I precede.

My object is not to 'string you along' but to bring everyone up to speed.
If you are absorbing it a bit faster, be patient to those who are not.

Edited by Ed J
Grammar
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

11 hours ago, 1sheep said:
13 hours ago, Ed J said:

I have proof, no guessing involved.

Are you fimiliar how Muhammad died or got his start?

He died a horrible and painful death two years after eating poison lamb.

This is ironic, because Jesus is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world

You have a wild imagination.

There is no irony there. It is foolish conjecture. 

The death of Prophet Muhammad is a very interesting event.  A Jewish lady wanted to test Muhammad’s prophethood by giving him a poisoned meal to see if God would save him.  He took the bait and eventually died from the poison.

In a hadith it states:

Anas reported that a Jewish woman brought the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, poisoned sheep. He ate from it and she was brought. It was asked, “Should we not kill her?” “No,” he replied. (Adab al mufrad)
Note: In the version in Abu Dawud she is ordered to be killed

Here is the story. After the battle of Khaibar he was invited to eat some food, and a Jewish lady cooked a poisoned sheep for them.
The first companion to eat swallowed the food and died, and then Prophet Muhammad who had already taken a bite warned his companions that the sheep has told him its poisoned so stop eating.  Strangely the sheep only told him that after his companion died and he took a bite.

Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him.

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her.

He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. (Abu Dawud)

http://abdullahsameer.com/blog/death-of-prophet-muhammad/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeynab_bint_Al-Harith