• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:
12 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi MaryJ,

My first witness is Shaool's prophetic words concerning this fact.
Muhammad got his start by being approached by an angel in a cave.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Gal 1:8-9)

and the angel is identified as satan...

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Cor 11:14-15)

Those are not witnesses who's voracity can be checked, so I guess we are supposed to just take your word for it.

When it comes to false prophets/prophesies, deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons(1TIMOTHY.4:1), Scripture or the Word of God is the most reliable witness - 2TIMOTHY.3:16-17.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

17 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And as judas Iscariot ,    IT came not from the outside of ourreligon .   OH NO    she is a pretender , who appears as though she is amongst us ,  very lamblike

BUT SPEAKS LIKE A DRAGON she does .        HER NAME ........................................THE VATICAN < ROME .         AND the power she holds can wack allah off his donkey .

MARK.9:38-41 (NKJV) Jesus Forbids Sectarianism

38 Now John answered Him, saying, “Teacher, we saw someone who does not follow us casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow us.”

39 But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. 40 For he who is not against us is on our side. 41 For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

IN ESSENTIALS UNITY, IN NON-ESSENTIALS LIBERTY AND IN ALL THINGS CHARITY.

As enemies of God/Christ, I do not think the Pope is worse than the  false "prophet" Muhammad, as if "the power the Vatican holds can whack allah off his donkey".

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

52 minutes ago, discipler777 said:

The death of Prophet Muhammad is a very interesting event.  A Jewish lady wanted to test Muhammad’s prophethood by giving him a poisoned meal to see if God would save him.  He took the bait and eventually died from the poison.

In a hadith it states:

Anas reported that a Jewish woman brought the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, poisoned sheep. He ate from it and she was brought. It was asked, “Should we not kill her?” “No,” he replied. (Adab al mufrad)
Note: In the version in Abu Dawud she is ordered to be killed

Here is the story. After the battle of Khaibar he was invited to eat some food, and a Jewish lady cooked a poisoned sheep for them.
The first companion to eat swallowed the food and died, and then Prophet Muhammad who had already taken a bite warned his companions that the sheep has told him its poisoned so stop eating.  Strangely the sheep only told him that after his companion died and he took a bite.

Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him.

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her.

He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. (Abu Dawud)

You researched Muhammad's end,

Good research Discipler777

"Prove all things"

BUT...

but why not investigate his beginning as well?

Muhammad was indeed approached by 'an angel' in a cave.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Gal 1:8-9)

and the angel is identified as satan...

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." ( other gospel  died from poison lamb) (2 Cor 11:14-15) 

an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel
Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

That is witness #1. Next the Apostle John from Rev. is witness #2

Edited by Ed J
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" (Isaiah 28:9-10)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi Other One,

This "thread" type of format allows me to address objections before I precede.

My object is not to 'string you along' but to bring everyone up to speed.
If you are absorbing it a bit faster, be patient to those who are not.

if we took a poll here I would think most of the votes would be that you are stringing us along and many will not interface with that kind of a thread....   but if that's the way you wish to do, go for it...   I'll wait till it gets to page 50 to see what you have to say....

Edited by other one

5 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Revelation 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the DRAGON which gave power unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying “Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  

. . .

Could it be that the dragon, satan, antichrist, the serpent, Lucifer, little horn, the devil, false prophet, are all names and roles that the devil plays, but they are all one entity?  ...because we see that the dragon gave the beast his power and they worshiped the beast who is the dragon. So they worshiped the dragon (antichrist) who is the beast.

Maybe? 

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

I dont think so. Because the false prophet ie the 1st beast points to the antichrist ie the 2nd beast. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

7 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Revelation 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the DRAGON which gave power unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying “Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  

. . .

Could it be that the dragon, satan, antichrist, the serpent, Lucifer, little horn, the devil, false prophet, are all names and roles that the devil plays, but they are all one entity?  ...because we see that the dragon gave the beast his power and they worshiped the beast who is the dragon. So they worshiped the dragon (antichrist) who is the beast.

Maybe? 

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

It's all certainly interconnected.  A lot of "proxy" worship going on.  My take is that the dragon and beast are evil angels and the false prophet is the only human.

What's funny is some people's propensity toward childish behavior, that it can almost be used as a metric.

As for truth and error, the Word of God is used to determine that.

As for judgment:

• For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.  James 2:13

Using different tactics to try and shame or brow beat those that one disagrees with shows a lack of maturity.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Keep in mind that the Lord is not going to be laughing when He reviews this at the throne. You're responsible for what you teach others and will be held to a higher standard for it. So if you and others here think leading people into error is somehow hilarious, none of you will be laughing when you find out that the deluded fantasies that comprise Conspiracy Theories burn up before His throne to wretched ash.

#JudgmentIsNotFunny

Prophecy is serious stuff thus  if one is wrong. .....Well they are already accursed. God made HIMSELF very clear . Rev 22: 18-20

Many will end up in hell for spreading lies and making others stumble

44 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

There's a major difference between "disagrees with" and spreading error When someone participates in conspiracy theories, "UFO" nonsense and astrology, that becomes error. And reminding someone that they have to give an account before the Lord isn't "judgment"; it's reminding them of the responsibility they have to the Truth.

So if "judgment" seems bothersome to some, who want to use snippets of God's word  to excuse those who participate in error from it while trying to impugn those warning against that error, then let's take the whole word of God and not just the parts that they find favorable:

" My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, “You sit here in a good place,” and you say to the poor man, “You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool,” have you not made distinctions among yourselves, and become judges with evil motives? Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor man. Is it not the rich who oppress you and personally drag you into court? Do they not blaspheme the fair name by which you have been called? If, however, you are fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF,” you are doing well. But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. For He who said, “DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY,” also said, “DO NOT COMMIT MURDER.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but do commit murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. So speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty. For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment. What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself." (James 2:1-17, NASB, emphasis mine)

This has nothing to do with judging a situation righteously, let alone reminding someone that they're responsible for what they are "teaching".

As for "merciless": do not confuse "mercy" with passivity. Electrocuting a person is normally not a good thing, but that's exactly what happens when paramedics use a defibrillator on a patient.

Pro tip: context. Learn some before unleashing words in a "daze".

Seek the righteousness of Christ and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Self-righteousness is as filthy rags.

• But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  Galatians 5:22-23

It's important for us not to let our love grow cold.

• But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.  Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent.  Revelation 2:4-5
  • Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.  But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Don't allow yourself to become sarcastic and cynical, especially toward your spiritual siblings.  God will be the one to judge His servants in righteousness and doesn't need our help.  Don't abandon your first love and risk losing your lampstand.  Endure to the end and be saved.

• Thumbs Up 1