Sign in to follow this  
Ed J

The False Prophet of Rev is Muhammad of islam

Guest 1sheep
5 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Revelation 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the DRAGON which gave power unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying “Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  

. . .

Could it be that the dragon, satan, antichrist, the serpent, Lucifer, little horn, the devil, false prophet, are all names and roles that the devil plays, but they are all one entity?  ...because we see that the dragon gave the beast his power and they worshiped the beast who is the dragon. So they worshiped the dragon (antichrist) who is the beast.

Maybe? 

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

I dont think so. Because the false prophet ie the 1st beast points to the antichrist ie the 2nd beast. 

7 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Revelation 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the DRAGON which gave power unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying “Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  

. . .

Could it be that the dragon, satan, antichrist, the serpent, Lucifer, little horn, the devil, false prophet, are all names and roles that the devil plays, but they are all one entity?  ...because we see that the dragon gave the beast his power and they worshiped the beast who is the dragon. So they worshiped the dragon (antichrist) who is the beast.

Maybe? 

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

It's all certainly interconnected.  A lot of "proxy" worship going on.  My take is that the dragon and beast are evil angels and the false prophet is the only human.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

And managed to add even more conspiracy nonsense to an already ct-laden op.

Seriously, do folks who go in for conspiracies get paid to post this garbage online? It would explain a lot....

If I don't get an 'Oy vey" from you, I don't think I am really trying.  #YeahForOyVey

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

What's funny is some people's propensity toward childish behavior, that it can almost be used as a metric.

As for truth and error, the Word of God is used to determine that.

As for judgment:

• For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.  James 2:13

Using different tactics to try and shame or brow beat those that one disagrees with shows a lack of maturity.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest 1sheep
3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Keep in mind that the Lord is not going to be laughing when He reviews this at the throne. You're responsible for what you teach others and will be held to a higher standard for it. So if you and others here think leading people into error is somehow hilarious, none of you will be laughing when you find out that the deluded fantasies that comprise Conspiracy Theories burn up before His throne to wretched ash.

#JudgmentIsNotFunny

Prophecy is serious stuff thus  if one is wrong. .....Well they are already accursed. God made HIMSELF very clear . Rev 22: 18-20

Many will end up in hell for spreading lies and making others stumble

44 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

There's a major difference between "disagrees with" and spreading error When someone participates in conspiracy theories, "UFO" nonsense and astrology, that becomes error. And reminding someone that they have to give an account before the Lord isn't "judgment"; it's reminding them of the responsibility they have to the Truth.

So if "judgment" seems bothersome to some, who want to use snippets of God's word  to excuse those who participate in error from it while trying to impugn those warning against that error, then let's take the whole word of God and not just the parts that they find favorable:

" My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. For if a man comes into your assembly with a gold ring and dressed in fine clothes, and there also comes in a poor man in dirty clothes, and you pay special attention to the one who is wearing the fine clothes, and say, “You sit here in a good place,” and you say to the poor man, “You stand over there, or sit down by my footstool,” have you not made distinctions among yourselves, and become judges with evil motives? Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him? But you have dishonored the poor man. Is it not the rich who oppress you and personally drag you into court? Do they not blaspheme the fair name by which you have been called? If, however, you are fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF,” you are doing well. But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. For He who said, “DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY,” also said, “DO NOT COMMIT MURDER.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but do commit murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. So speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty. For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment. What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that? Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself." (James 2:1-17, NASB, emphasis mine)

This has nothing to do with judging a situation righteously, let alone reminding someone that they're responsible for what they are "teaching".

As for "merciless": do not confuse "mercy" with passivity. Electrocuting a person is normally not a good thing, but that's exactly what happens when paramedics use a defibrillator on a patient.

Pro tip: context. Learn some before unleashing words in a "daze".

Seek the righteousness of Christ and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Self-righteousness is as filthy rags.

• But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  Galatians 5:22-23

It's important for us not to let our love grow cold.

• But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.  Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent.  Revelation 2:4-5
  • Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.  But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Don't allow yourself to become sarcastic and cynical, especially toward your spiritual siblings.  God will be the one to judge His servants in righteousness and doesn't need our help.  Don't abandon your first love and risk losing your lampstand.  Endure to the end and be saved.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest 1sheep
4 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Seek the righteousness of Christ and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Self-righteousness is as filthy rags.

• But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  Galatians 5:22-23

It's important for us not to let our love grow cold.

• But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.  Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent.  Revelation 2:4-5
  • Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.  But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Don't allow yourself to become sarcastic and cynical, especially toward your spiritual siblings.  God will be the one to judge His servants in righteousness and doesn't need our help.  Don't abandon your first love and risk losing your lampstand.  Endure to the end and be saved.

When I witness a person putting forth error over and over again , I dont call them my " spiritual brother or sister". Error does not mix with truth.  Vast amounts of error points to blindness.

Of course I cant call a duck a duck on this eucemental site so many will go without admonishment that could in fact scare the hell out of them and put them back on the straight path to eternal life.

. Instead we have people like you who coddle those in extreme error. YOU will also be judged. 

Discernment is certainly lacking in the "church" .

Many are following deceiving spirits.   

They are multiplying like flies

Guest 1sheep
4 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Keep in mind that the Lord is not going to be laughing when He reviews this at the throne. You're responsible for what you teach others and will be held to a higher standard for it. So if you and others here think leading people into error is somehow hilarious, none of you will be laughing when you find out that the deluded fantasies that comprise Conspiracy Theories burn up before His throne to wretched ash.

#JudgmentIsNotFunny

I fail to see the sarcasm in what you said. It looks like plainly stated warning to me.

Edited by 1sheep

On 12/2/2018 at 12:19 PM, Ed J said:

Hi Everyone,

I have at least three witnesses to attest to this

"in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." (Matt 18:16)

We have a picture painted in history of who the Anti-Christ & his partner the False Prophet will be. 

Research Antiochus Epiphanes and Jason (Jewish name Yeshua) the guy who had his Pious High Priest brother (Onias III) killed by bribing Antiochus to make him the High Priest, he thus tried the Hellenize the Jews, in other words he tried to get them to forsake their true God and start worshiping the false gods of Greece, and acting like Grecians. 

Why do people think God gave us such a detailed account in Dan. 11 about all the Greek Kings and the Kings of the North and Kings of the South via the "Syrian Wars" ? 

Research Jason, the False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest that comes in his likeness. 

52 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Instead we have people like you who coddle those in extreme error. YOU will also be judged.

You obviously don't know me.  I don't coddle anybody.

• Thumbs Up 1