Sign in to follow this  
Ed J

The False Prophet of Rev is Muhammad of islam

46 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

If you consider warnings "judgment", then is that not a judgment of your own upon not only myself, but the Lord? You seek to accuse me, but in truth, accuse yourself and those whom you ally with in order to push your agenda on this board. I deliver the warnings that are asked of me, and despite your words, I will continue to do so no matter how much Scripture you take out of context .

Speaking of "losing your lampstand" is a swipe at me directly on your part and is yet another judgment by you. As it is, you and your friends are part of the reason Worthy lost its' lampstand. And the flood of false teachers, wolves and those who are not even believers has now washed into this forum.

You stand for those into the occult, claiming they are "spiritual siblings"?  Then see what Scripture speaks on that:

"Our mouth has spoken freely to you, O Corinthians, our heart is opened wide. You are not restrained by us, but you are restrained in your own affections. Now in a like exchange—I speak as to children—open wide to us also. Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. “Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE,” says the Lord. “AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you. “And I will be a father to you,  And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:11-18, NASB, emphasis mine)

Since when are those who partake of the occult (astrology) considered "siblings"? Be careful how you answer.

My task is done here; do not bother replying to me, as I will not read it. The Lord will now handle you according to your folly.

-Sojourner414, DONE.

The good news is that God is merciful to the repentant. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Keep in mind that the Lord is not going to be laughing when He reviews this at the throne. You're responsible for what you teach others and will be held to a higher standard for it. So if you and others here think leading people into error is somehow hilarious, none of you will be laughing when you find out that the deluded fantasies that comprise Conspiracy Theories burn up before His throne to wretched ash.

#JudgmentIsNotFunny

And want are you getting at?  I am merely suggesting that judging others is wrong.  Since you do this commonly, you are therefore wrong.  Since you know this fact and still continue it forms a pattern of behavior others, I was pointedly bringing to them conversation with my attempt at humor, can learn from (as in what not to do).

Use scripture examples, etc. to make points instead vs. harrassing.

Edited by eileenhat
  • This is Worthy 1

Guest 1sheep
3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

You obviously don't know me.  I don't coddle anybody.

How do you label admonishing a person for that person rebuking a person in serious eternal error? 

Im so tired of people labeling those who rebuke as hate filled or without love!

A rebuke is not supposed to feel good! It is supposed to scare the hell out of them because that person REPEATEDLY demonstrates he/she is way off track and sometimes means the difference in dark and light.

The bible instructs  to kick them out of the church until they repent. But on this site they continue to stay even after YEARS of demonstrating reasoning from deceiving spirits! 

8 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

You obviously don't know me.  I don't coddle anybody.

Do you know why they deleted my false prophet report on this thread?  They deleted it in a few hours after posting and last time I asked why I was getting deletd on almost all my posts, automatically and so fast you make you think an ai is involved (which makes you wonder who actually host this forum....mm...I have ideas) got a very negative retort, but no real answers from mods.  Are they corrupt?  They can't even quote scriptures why thy are deleting all (one about the Bible).

Anyway, from my own reporting on insights God has granted in that one post (fyi, only time I have ever posted on who is the false prophet, sad I did not copy elsewhere), I found the name of the false prophet (the holy spirit just said 'yes').

It is the Dali Lama.

PM me if want to know why (anyone).

Guest 1sheep
6 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

And want are you getting at?  I am merely suggesting that judging others is wrong.  Since you do this commonly, you are therefore wrong.  Since you know this fact and still continue it forms a pattern of behavior others, I was pointedly bringing to them conversation with my attempt at humor, can learn from (as in what not to do).

Use scripture examples, etc. to make points instead vs. harrassing.

Well when you come with garbage like " God told you that bats on foreheads is going to be the mark of the beast" and all the other unbiblical things you have said; 

The judging of  you is certainly not wrong. It is warranted!