IGNORED

The False Prophet of Rev is Muhammad of islam

Ed J

4 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Seek the righteousness of Christ and the fruit of the Holy Spirit.  Self-righteousness is as filthy rags.

• But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  Galatians 5:22-23

It's important for us not to let our love grow cold.

• But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.  Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place—unless you repent.  Revelation 2:4-5
  • Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.  But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Don't allow yourself to become sarcastic and cynical, especially toward your spiritual siblings.  God will be the one to judge His servants in righteousness and doesn't need our help.  Don't abandon your first love and risk losing your lampstand.  Endure to the end and be saved.

When I witness a person putting forth error over and over again , I dont call them my " spiritual brother or sister". Error does not mix with truth.  Vast amounts of error points to blindness.

Of course I cant call a duck a duck on this eucemental site so many will go without admonishment that could in fact scare the hell out of them and put them back on the straight path to eternal life.

. Instead we have people like you who coddle those in extreme error. YOU will also be judged. 

Discernment is certainly lacking in the "church" .

Many are following deceiving spirits.   

They are multiplying like flies

4 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Keep in mind that the Lord is not going to be laughing when He reviews this at the throne. You're responsible for what you teach others and will be held to a higher standard for it. So if you and others here think leading people into error is somehow hilarious, none of you will be laughing when you find out that the deluded fantasies that comprise Conspiracy Theories burn up before His throne to wretched ash.

#JudgmentIsNotFunny

I fail to see the sarcasm in what you said. It looks like plainly stated warning to me.

Edited by 1sheep

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/2/2018 at 12:19 PM, Ed J said:

Hi Everyone,

I have at least three witnesses to attest to this

"in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." (Matt 18:16)

We have a picture painted in history of who the Anti-Christ & his partner the False Prophet will be. 

Research Antiochus Epiphanes and Jason (Jewish name Yeshua) the guy who had his Pious High Priest brother (Onias III) killed by bribing Antiochus to make him the High Priest, he thus tried the Hellenize the Jews, in other words he tried to get them to forsake their true God and start worshiping the false gods of Greece, and acting like Grecians. 

Why do people think God gave us such a detailed account in Dan. 11 about all the Greek Kings and the Kings of the North and Kings of the South via the "Syrian Wars" ? 

Research Jason, the False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest that comes in his likeness. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

52 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Instead we have people like you who coddle those in extreme error. YOU will also be judged.

You obviously don't know me.  I don't coddle anybody.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

46 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

If you consider warnings "judgment", then is that not a judgment of your own upon not only myself, but the Lord? You seek to accuse me, but in truth, accuse yourself and those whom you ally with in order to push your agenda on this board. I deliver the warnings that are asked of me, and despite your words, I will continue to do so no matter how much Scripture you take out of context .

Speaking of "losing your lampstand" is a swipe at me directly on your part and is yet another judgment by you. As it is, you and your friends are part of the reason Worthy lost its' lampstand. And the flood of false teachers, wolves and those who are not even believers has now washed into this forum.

You stand for those into the occult, claiming they are "spiritual siblings"?  Then see what Scripture speaks on that:

"Our mouth has spoken freely to you, O Corinthians, our heart is opened wide. You are not restrained by us, but you are restrained in your own affections. Now in a like exchange—I speak as to children—open wide to us also. Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. “Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE,” says the Lord. “AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you. “And I will be a father to you,  And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:11-18, NASB, emphasis mine)

Since when are those who partake of the occult (astrology) considered "siblings"? Be careful how you answer.

My task is done here; do not bother replying to me, as I will not read it. The Lord will now handle you according to your folly.

-Sojourner414, DONE.

The good news is that God is merciful to the repentant. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

You obviously don't know me.  I don't coddle anybody.

How do you label admonishing a person for that person rebuking a person in serious eternal error? 

Im so tired of people labeling those who rebuke as hate filled or without love!

A rebuke is not supposed to feel good! It is supposed to scare the hell out of them because that person REPEATEDLY demonstrates he/she is way off track and sometimes means the difference in dark and light.

The bible instructs  to kick them out of the church until they repent. But on this site they continue to stay even after YEARS of demonstrating reasoning from deceiving spirits! 

6 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

And want are you getting at?  I am merely suggesting that judging others is wrong.  Since you do this commonly, you are therefore wrong.  Since you know this fact and still continue it forms a pattern of behavior others, I was pointedly bringing to them conversation with my attempt at humor, can learn from (as in what not to do).

Use scripture examples, etc. to make points instead vs. harrassing.

Well when you come with garbage like " God told you that bats on foreheads is going to be the mark of the beast" and all the other unbiblical things you have said; 

The judging of  you is certainly not wrong. It is warranted!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, 1sheep said:

Of course I cant call a duck a duck on this eucemental site so many will go without admonishment that could in fact scare the hell out of them and put them back on the straight path to eternal life.

First of all, we're not ecumenical as you suppose.  Perhaps you should read the post about our "Worthy Experiment".

Now as far as this thread is concerned.  I'm locking it.  It started poorly and truly if you want to make the case for Islam being the False Prophet -- it can't start with -- Nothing but in the mouth of 2 witnesses.  Make the case, let people discuss it.  The reality I can find 2 witnesses that show Jehovah's Witnesses are "true" or Mormons -- in fact in the midst of 7 billion people, I'm sure I can find 2 witnesses to support any wild claim. 

Now there are quite a few people in this thread who have NO INTEREST in trying to recover someone out of error.  Perhaps, you should read what a servant of the Lord does ...

2Ti 2:24  And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 
2Ti 2:25  correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, 
2Ti 2:26  and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will. 

Perhaps we can move forward as a body ... and learn how to treat and love one another. 

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

• George locked this topic