JTC

How it all Started

. J

esus said, no one will go to Him unless The Father draws them. 

Amen ,thank you for sharing your story :)

God Bless you !

• Thumbs Up 2

@JTC I enjoyed your testimony very much. It was easy to follow and interesting :thumbsup: It kept me wondering what would happen next. (I also lived in the same time period as you, so could relate to the setting. lol)

Most of all, your true story shows how God faithfully pursues us. This gives hope to those out there who think He has forgotten them or is indifferent to their existence. Praise the Lord for His determination to draw us to salvation!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, turtletwo said:

@JTCMost of all, your true story shows how God faithfully pursues us. This gives hope to those out there who think He has forgotten them or is indifferent to their existence. Praise the Lord for His determination to draw us to salvation!

Thanks Ttwo, I was hoping it would be interesting. I should point out that at the time I didn't think God had forgotten me. I simply didn't believe He was real. I was chalking everything up to coincidences. It took 5 to 10 yrs before I believed God was chasing me. I also had to make it short because I was answering a question. But all that took many yrs to happen.

GBY

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/14/2019 at 2:17 AM, JTC said:

It took 5 to 10 yrs before I believed God was chasing me.

@JTC I posted an interesting video about this relentless chasing. I hope you will get a chance to watch it and let me know what you think of it.

Here is the link:

GBU, turtletwo