• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I personally think Catholics and Mormons have a better chance of getting into heaven than those telling people they can continue to live in willful sin without repenting, falsely accuse people of being prideful for not believing their lies and calling people legalists and Judaizers when there is no such sin as legalism, and they are not Judaizers.  Hell will be full of false teachers like that.  

Butero I do understand what you are saying .  I just wish you would not say things like this .    No one has a better chance of being saved in those religions .

they teach mega falsehoods .   It all boils down to this .   WE KNOW we are saved , IF we believe IN CHRIST who did the saving and continue in HIM to the end .

But right now ,  I have no DOUBT at all I am saved .   For to doubt I am saved ,  Means I doubt in Christ .   WHICH I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW .

The thing is ,   emergents , seeker friendlies and scores of others can say this as well.  WE KNOW we saved they say , they too claim JESUS did the saving.

The thing is ,   THEY SURE DONT FOLLOW HIM .    I see NO evidence of Christ in anyone who can walk in darkness , no matter how much they claim JESUS saves .

Its like JOHN once said , if a man say HE LOVE GOD but walks in darkness, HE TRULY IS A LIAR and their IS not some , not much , not a little , BUT NO TRUTH IN THEM.

If folks can live in sin , THEY DONT KNOW CHRIST .   IF they can live in willfull sin THEY DO NOT KNOW CHRIST .

They are no different than I once was .   I could say JESUS ONLY SAVES ,   yet I walked and talked , behaved and raved , JUST LIKE THE WORLD .

Its why I continuously stress .   YES JESUS ONLY SAVES ,   CONTINUE IN HIM TO THE END .   He gives us all we need to do so ,  SO OBEY HIM and let the SPIRIT LEAD

and not the flesh .   LEARN by grace , by BIBLE SOUND DOCTRINE instruction IN RIGHTEOUS LIVING .   GET it ground in deep ,  and let the people become WISE unto salvation .

SO that they can no longer be tossed to and fro by the massive deceptions of men , who are many and are taking souls captive daily under a big universal lie .

The sense of urgency is so strong .    And that is simply this ,  WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME   .   And this inclusive lie is leading to the ultimate lie ,

and if any does believe the one who says this lie , THEY WILL BE DAMNED FOR ETERNITY.   WE so close to the delusion of this actual liar and lie .

This and these spirits are collectively working as one now , TO UNITE the entire world and religions to be as one mind , one heart and they will unite under

the beast .    IT cant be stopped , time is running out .   FOR ME , its better to die and suffer for CHRIST , than to live a king and rule and reign one hour with the beast .

BUT its coming and it wont be stopped .    For GOD has sent early prophets and men to warn , and for decades ears have been shut and hearts hardened

as only more resist any type of correction , any type of warning and all they cry is PEACE , PEACE , we shall have world peace , we have no sinned

GOD will bring no judgment on us .        BUT HE WILL BUTERO , HE WILL , and the delusion is part of this judgment , that all who rejected

The love of the truth will believe this lie and be damned .    IT wont be stopped .   WE MUST DIG DOWN more than ever in that bible .  And any who has not done so,

GO BACK to ONLY BIBLE reading and get them scrips engrained and follow ONLY THE LAMB .  

• Thumbs Up 1

I had a Grandmother who was RCC, and I fear for her soul.  I did get a chance to witness to her once, and she made it clear she was happy with her religion.  Still, she didn't go around bearing a false witness and behaving like some of these OSAS folks are doing, and as unlikely as it is she was truly saved, I believe there is a better chance for her than some of them.  That statement was meant to be strong, and not a endorsement of two cults.  

• Group:  Mars Hill

9 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

How can we not continue in him if we are sealed until redemption and buried in his death? 

Rom 6:3-4 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Eph 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Its real simple .    HOW are we following HIM if we are not being LED and following the SPIRIT .   the moment we err by obeying the flesh ,  its not HE who we are THEN following .

AND ITS WHY the early apostels WOULD CORRECT , would say things like ,  brethren if any OF YOU does err from the TRUTH and one converts HIM back ,  

he has saved a soul from death .    THAT IS how WE make ourselves transgressors , beware brethren lest their be in you an evil heart of departing fro0m the faith.

Be looking diligently LEST any man FAIL of the grace of GOD .    YOU BETTER BELEIVE WE BETTER CONTINUE IN HE WHO CAN KEEP US FROM FALLING ,

cause the moment we take our eyes of him the falling has already began .  ITS WHY men of truth , would strenuously say ,   FOLLOW and OBEY the LAMB.

WALK after the SPIRIT and not the flesh .    IF they warned ,   THEN I WARN TOO .    Now how bout we just warn as they did .remind as they did .

I aint warring over acronyms ,     I am just going to KNOW FULL WELL I am saved by grace alone and by HIS REMINDERS may I follow faithfully HIM.

OBEYING the one who has saved me and can keep me from falling .   Sin is far more a big deal than what most I hear have made it out to be .

SO here is another reminder .   LET ALL WHO NAME THE NAME OF CHRIST DEPART DEPART DEPART from inquity .

YES let not these things be named even ONCE among you as becometh saints .   If any errs , be quick to correct , quick to restore .   Keep the pattern JESUS taught for all things

and the apostes taught and kept and expounded on .   I don't know how many times I gotta keep repeating THAT JESUS ONLY SAVES and that we must continue IN HIM

to the end , before it will sink in .  THAT THIS IS TRUTH .

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Butero said:

I had a Grandmother who was RCC, and I fear for her soul.  I did get a chance to witness to her once, and she made it clear she was happy with her religion.  Still, she didn't go around bearing a false witness and behaving like some of these OSAS folks are doing, and as unlikely as it is she was truly saved, I believe there is a better chance for her than some of them.  That statement was meant to be strong, and not a endorsement of two cults.  

was she praying to mary , was she bowing before idols .   THEN she was walking in WILLFULL SIN .   Had the SPIRIT been in her , it would have convicted her the moment

error came her way .   I know you aint endorsing those cults .   But not a soul has or will have a chance if it wont COME TO CHRIST

and wont follow and obey HIM to the end .    THEY all lost .    Their is such a major difference between one who errs and repents  and one who errs and wont and just

willfully remains in their sin .   BIG DIFFERENCE .     James let it be known that brethren should confess their faults , we ought REPENT from any error

If a man walks in darkness THEN ITS DARKNESS HE WALKS IN .    But if one says HE abide in CHRIST then he ought walk as did CHRIST .

AND if HE IS CHRISTS then he has THE SPIRIT and the SPIRIT WILL LEAD HIM .  But if any man heeds not the unctions of the SPIRIT and begins to follow the lusts of the flesh

THAT one is in serious dire danger of death and must be corrected .   And those who have the SPIRIT will do its bidding and CORRECT those who err in hopes

they repent and be restored .    NOW see how simple that is .  AND who is and does it point to ,  CHRIST .    OBEY CHRIST and FOLLOW HIM TO THE END FAITHFULLY .

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

was she praying to mary , was she bowing before idols .   THEN she was walking in WILLFULL SIN .   Had the SPIRIT been in her , it would have convicted her the moment

error came her way .   I know you aint endorsing those cults .   But not a soul has or will have a chance if it wont COME TO CHRIST

and wont follow and obey HIM to the end .    THEY all lost .    Their is such a major difference between one who errs and repents  and one who errs and wont and just

willfully remains in their sin .   BIG DIFFERENCE .     James let it be known that brethren should confess their faults , we ought REPENT from any error

If a man walks in darkness THEN ITS DARKNESS HE WALKS IN .    But if one says HE abide in CHRIST then he ought walk as did CHRIST .

AND if HE IS CHRISTS then he has THE SPIRIT and the SPIRIT WILL LEAD HIM .  But if any man heeds not the unctions of the SPIRIT and begins to follow the lusts of the flesh

THAT one is in serious dire danger of death and must be corrected .   And those who have the SPIRIT will do its bidding and CORRECT those who err in hopes

they repent and be restored .    NOW see how simple that is .  AND who is and does it point to ,  CHRIST .    OBEY CHRIST and FOLLOW HIM TO THE END FAITHFULLY .

We have people here bearing a false witness almost daily!  That willful sin is one of the commandments along side of idolatry.  I suppose I could say I believe publicans and harlots have a better chance than them.  I am not endorsing the RCC, Mormons, publicans and harlots or this false religious crowd who continues to level false accusations against anyone who rightly rejects OSAS.  They are all in danger.  

8 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Yes, ... but only if the believer continues to still have faith in Jesus Christ/God until his/her dying breath, eg did not blaspheme or curse the Holy Spirit of God. Once saved, believers may later lose faith or not keep the faith by ignorantly and unrepentantly sinning willfully(HEBREWS.10:26-31 & 6:1-8, cf 2TIMOTHY.4:7, 1CORINTHIANS.5:5 & 6:9-10), deny or renounce the faith during times of persecution and tribulations(MATTHEW.10:33), depart from the faith(1TIMOTHY.4:1), etc, especially Gentile Christians who were formerly mostly lawless Gentiles wrt God's Law.

So, once saved is NOT ALWAYS saved - Parable of the Sower at MATTHEW.13. Most of God's promises or blessings are conditional, eg to be saved from hell by God, you need to believe in His Son, Jesus the Christ/Messiah/Saviour = the condition for salvation; to be blessed by God with a good and long life on earth, you need to keep His Law/commandments/Word; etc. Like they say, "There is no free lunch in this world" = "you" have to work for it, as per PHILIPPIANS.2:12.

OSAS or "once saved ALWAYS saved" is likely  a self-deception and unconditional self-assurance = OSAS adherents have falsely guaranteed themselves salvation no matter what, eg no matter if they "go and sin some more or sin the same sin repeatedly" or curse God/Jesus and die(cf JOHN.5:14 & 8:11, JOB.2:9). It's like they take God for granted or may mock God with their willful sins(cf GALATIANS.6:7-8) or deciding things for themselves by putting themselves as God(cf 2THESSALONIANS.2:4).

That is what terrifies me for folks .    I have seen them say this .    Some even saying things like we cant stray far enough away from GODS LOVE .

WELL that sure sounds way different than,   LET NOT these things be once named among you as becometh saints .

We got some real scary things getting believed these days .   Now , be looking diligently everyone ,  lest any man FAIL of the grace of GOD

lest a root of bitterness spring up , whereby many are defiled .    We need to seriously be building up folks with pure bible doctrine and fast to correct any who does err.

I am truly witnessing how it has went from bad  , to worse and now to upmost vile in the doctrines chuches are expounding on these days .

IF JESUS said ,  if a man continues not in me he is cast out , IF paul reminded the same thing ,   THEN  I ,   is gonna remind the same thing .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Yes, ... but only if the believer continues to still have faith

First of all.  Jesus is the author and finisher of your faith....not you.... Hebrews 12:2

2nd, God who saved you, through Christ,  completes your salvation.... Philippians 1:6

And lastly... You are not saved by faith.......you are saved by GOD , ONCE = THROUGH your faith,...... solely and completely based only on the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

So, if you are trusting in your faith to save you or keep you saved, you are trusting in the wrong thing., as Faith does not save or keep you saved.... Faith only meets the requirement that God requires for HIM to save you, based on the Blood Atonement.

Edited by Behold

6 minutes ago, Butero said:

We have people here bearing a false witness almost daily!  That willful sin is one of the commandments along side of idolatry.  I suppose I could say I believe publicans and harlots have a better chance than them.  I am not endorsing the RCC, Mormons, publicans and harlots or this false religious crowd who continues to level false accusations against anyone who rightly rejects OSAS.  They are all in danger.  

Its why I have for so long pleaded and practically begged folks to just read the bible for themselves , and do it daily .   

Actually I am witnessing something .    Let me tell you a lil story about a man who followed and follows Christ .

Once upon a time their was a man and the folks he had worked with ,   noticed a difference in Him .

And one of the ladies said ,    IT truly seems like their is a light in you that seems to draw people to you .

And another lady said ,  YEAH , but look who it is ,  its the drunkards and the sinners and low lifes  that are drawn to him .

Most the religious leaders and people cant stand him .        YEAH FIGURE THAT ONE OUT .     Same lady was hollering HOW HOLY and righteous she was

and could not even see what was going on .     

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

What would happen if the prodigal if he stayed at the pig pen. The son then left and never came home. Di he not come out from his Fathers house? Math 24 said if the evil servant meaning he was saved but went back to being as a heathen again, he would then be cast out to the place where there is gnashing of teeth. ( hell ) 

No man on earth that is of the church can keep the law or the Christ's commandments perfectly   any more than the children Israel could keep the law of Moses. Running the race is not who comes in first while one is struggling in the back. If he can no longer run they would go back and carry him if they had to across the finish line.  but if just quits he brings death upon himself.

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Behold said:

First of all.  Jesus is the author and finisher of your faith....not you.... Hebrews 12:2

2nd, God who saved you, through Christ,  completes your salvation.... Philippians 1:6

And lastly... You are not saved by faith.......you are saved by GOD , ONCE = THROUGH your faith,...... solely and completely based only on the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

So, if you are trusting in your faith to save you or keep you saved, you are trusting in the wrong thing., as Faith does not save or keep you saved.... Faith only meets the requirement that God requires for HIM to save you, based on the Blood Atonement.

HEBREWS.11: (NKJV) By Faith We Understand

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.

3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

Faith at the Dawn of History

By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.

By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, “and was not found, because God had taken him”; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

ROMANS.10: = 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

JOHN.3: = 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

Edited by discipler777