• Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Yes, ... but only

Yes, ... but nothing

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

27 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

What would happen if the prodigal if he stayed at the pig pen. The son then left and never came home. Di he not come out from his Fathers house? Math 24 said if the evil servant meaning he was saved but went back to being as a heathen again, he would then be cast out to the place where there is gnashing of teeth. ( hell ) 

No man on earth that is of the church can keep the law or the Christ's commandments perfectly   any more than the children Israel could keep the law of Moses. Running the race is not who comes in first while one is struggling in the back. If he can no longer run they would go back and carry him if they had to across the finish line.  but if just quits he brings death upon himself.

The prodigal son was referred to as dead and lost while in the hog pen, so if he had died in that condition, he would have gone to hell.  When he does return to God, it says he is found and "alive again," so he is saved for the second time.  He had what one person would call, "a lucky repentance."  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533

9 hours ago, discipler777 said:

PHILIPPIANS.2:12-16 (NKJV) Light Bearers

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

14 Do all things without complaining and disputing, 15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain..

We work out our salvation,, not work for.

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

ROMANS.11:19-24 Israel’s Rejection Not Final

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

Metaphorical language,  unless you; wanna go there....

Lam 3:31 For no one is cast off by the Lord forever.

Rom 11:18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

8 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Imagine a new young Gentile Christian believer like 'Blood Bought 1953' dying while he/she still "enjoys sinning very much" - once saved always saved.?

No, it's actually the non believer that enjoys sin, the believer obtains Godly sorrow since he has the indwelling Holy Spirit.

"That's how the devil works, he reverses the truth because he opposes God and the victory that's already won. " - Heb 

6 hours ago, discipler777 said:

1CORINTHIANS.6:9-11 (NKJV) = 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 

11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Born again believers are already labeled righteous through His blood, the unrighteous are those who are not born again and who have not come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ. They' still under the law, so they work for it even know the gift is free

1CORINTHIANS.6:9-11 (NKJV) = 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 

11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Lam 3:31 For no one is cast off by the Lord forever

LAMENTATIONS.3: (NKJV) The Prophet’s Anguish and Hope

1 I am the man who has seen affliction by the rod of His wrath.
2 He has led me and made me walk In darkness and not in light.
3 Surely He has turned His hand against me Time and time again throughout the day. ...

16 He has also broken my teeth with gravel, And covered me with ashes.
You have moved my soul far from peace; I have forgotten prosperity.
18 And I said, “My strength and my hope Have perished from the Lord.” ...

22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. ...

25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.
26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.
27 It is good for a man to bear The yoke in his youth. ...

31 For the Lord will not cast off forever. 32 Though He causes grief, Yet He will show compassion
According to the multitude of His mercies.
33 For He does not afflict willingly, Nor grieve the children of men. ...

37 Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass, When the Lord has not commanded it?
38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That woe and well-being proceed?
39 Why should a living man complain, 
A man for the punishment of his sins?

4 hours ago, Butero said:

I am not believing any of us can live a life of absolute perfection.  I just reject the devilish doctrine that says we can continue is willful sin and let grace about, making the blood of Jesus such a light thing.  There is no such thing as legalism in the Bible, and much of what you call being a Judaizer has to do with New Testament teachings, so that charge is nonsense too!  Many of us give to charities that help those needing food and a place to stay, not to mention we pay taxes for that too.  

By the way, what are the 613 laws?  

Willful sin is just another way of "how" you sin. It's all the same to God. He wants us to believe on Him, not us trying to figure out what sin condemns us to hell. That's man putting himself in the driver seat.

"We have all fallen short of the Glory of God, even one sin that you've committed in your entire life places you in enmity with God and his saints. So how does one reconcile himself back to God, through belief in who Jesus says He is. He is God in the flesh who has died for your sins and has risen!. Don't just hear it, receive it." - Heb

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Willful sin is just another way of "how" you sin. It's all the same to God. He wants us to believe on Him, not us trying to figure out what sin condemns us to hell. That's man putting himself in the driver seat.

God himself makes the distinction in Hebrews.  In Old Testament times, the distinction was described as presumptuous sins verses sins done in error.  

I personally think Catholics and Mormons have a better chance of getting into heaven than those telling people they can continue to live in willful sin without repenting, falsely accuse people of being prideful for not believing their lies and calling people legalists and Judaizers when there is no such sin as legalism, and they are not Judaizers.  Hell will be full of false teachers like that.  

But that's the thing, believers don't continue in their sin because they obtain Godly sorrow, sanctification and discipline through the Holy Spirit. Those who continue in sin are nonbelievers who do not have these things. The power of God is not an ancient teaching.

Wesleyans and Methodists are far closer to the truth than those teaching OSAS.  

Believers actually don't belong to denominations,, they belong to Christ