• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 minute ago, Butero said:

I read them.  They didn't address what I said.  

as I have said in the past I cannot help you with your reading comprehension! 

14 hours ago, Butero said:

Here is something I want you all to think about for a moment.  There are a lot of people here that seem to have this negative view of any God-given standards, and consider the mere mention of them to be legalism.  They will use verses out of context to show this, like this familiar passage from Romans 14:2-6

For one believeth that he may eat all things:  another, who is weak, eatheth herbs.  Let not him that eateth despise him which eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth:  for God hath received him.  Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth.  Yea, he shall be holden up:  for God is able to make him stand.  One man esteemeth one day above another:  another esteemeth every day alike.  Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.  He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.  He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eatheth not, and giveth God thanks.  

Notice the kind of laws Paul is speaking of.  They are laws of separation.  They are laws to show the Jews a separate people from the unbelieving and idol worshipping gentile nations.  They no longer apply because the gospel was taken to the gentiles and many believed, so that which was common and unclean is not anymore.  Let's take this same passage in light of the way people take it out of context and insert other sins.  How about, "One believeth he may lay carnally with his neighbor's wife, another, who is weak only has sexual relations with his own wife."  Doesn't work so good does it?  How about, "One believeth that he may steal, another, who is weak only makes due with what is rightfully his."  That is because these laws that no longer apply are all dealing with laws of separation, not God's standard of holiness.  Notice what Paul says here...

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?  Be not deceived:  neither fornicators, idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

We have people in this thread testifying for all the world to see that they are filthy sinners, and this passage says the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God.  Who do we believe?  Then there is the matter of speaking against the Holy Ghost.  Unless you are a mute, this is possible.  What does Jesus say?

"And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:  but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."  Matthew 12:32  

Who are we to believe?  The OSAS crowd that says you can do nothing to lose salvation, or Jesus that says you will never have forgiveness if you speak a word against the Holy Ghost?  Are we to believe the OSAS crowd that says the unpardonable sin is unbelief, or Jesus that says the unpardonable sin is speaking a word against the Holy Ghost?  

3 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

not found in the context nor even suggested in book of Romans...

That is what he is discussing in context.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Our salvation is not of this world nor of the things within it as it all passes away for it is written

John 8:23

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
KJV

John 17:8-15

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
KJV

John 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
KJV

Salvation is of Christ alone not of this world as now those who have placed their faith in such are no longer of this world for the eternal does not pass away...

15 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You mean like Paul in Romans 7

For a long time, I wrestled with what Paul was saying in Romans.  One day I was listening to the book straight through and I understood it.  Paul was speaking of trying to serve God under the law in the first chapters, and under grace beginning in chapter 8.  Listen to it read straight through knowing what I said and it should be clear.

Edited by Butero

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I was not aware of the actual canon of the catholic beliefs until a few months ago.....like Justification by faith should be anathema.....and on and on..... my jaw dropped to the floor....it is straight from Hell.....nobody cares....

And ROME has NOT CHANGED .  She only panders like she has to win all to rome .     to a protestant she cries YES we justified by faith alone , saved by grace alone .

To other religions she cries yall are all coming to God through your own religion ,   to the gay and atheist she crys , WHO is she to judge .

SHE IS WICKED and the reason she does this is because she is no shepard , she holds the bag of money and she wants to sit over it all . 

Its not hard to see what spirit is in her .   She is the one behind the entire move , her and the un and govts of the world have made deals .

You point to govt , they say ,   you prepare them for a one world govt ,   and we will let you sit as a queen over all religions .

And rome says the same to the sold out protestant leaders whose love is money too.    You bring your flocks to us ,   YOU WILL TOO , sit in high places with us in this new age .

That photo shoot ,  SHOULD have been a major red flag .   It wasn't to most .

Rome with her daughters have been producing a inclusive mentality ,  making statements that trod Jesus under foot and using a false love to accomplish it .

Rick warren and emergents  , prosperity gosples and scores of others , who were false ,  are already under this dark deception .   THEY have been for years .

The  goal is to mold a mindset into christanity , as well as secular , as well as other religions that appears all inclusive and unity for world peace is direly needed.

ONLY this is not about world peace ,  ITS ABOUT TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION , with humanity FIRST above all gods , EVEN THE ONLY TRUE GOD .

This Is simply ,   all about a mindset that will honor and surrender all to a world system and the beast .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1

Satan has only control of this place 'prince of the power of the air' so it is no surprise he makes effort to make us rely upon the things that pass away as reason for salvation
For all the works of this place are not being kept 

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
KJV

How shall the works that are not being kept be voiced passed this event? More over how shall those who based their acceptance through such continue with us?
You see a Holy Righteous God of infinite ability has no need to keep anything of this first creation... for 'ALL' existed in God before He ever created! Placing no reliance upon this creation by faith as it is written: 

Heb 11:1

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
KJV

this reliance is transported to the use in fulfilling God's Word but we are of another place for now by faith!

12 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Our salvation is not of this world nor of the things within it as it all passes away for it is written

John 8:23

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
KJV

John 17:8-15

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
KJV

John 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
KJV

Salvation is of Christ alone not of this world as now those who have placed their faith in such are no longer of this world for the eternal does not pass away...

I as well as others know this .    Salvation is of CHRIST alone .  We are saved by grace alone ,justified by faith alone .    But as we already know , a faith that produces

wicked fruit , no good works ,  IS a dead faith .     Ps ,   GO holler this to all those inclusive ones who are trodding JESUS Under foot , yet claiming they saved

and accepting all kinds of sins and calling evil good and good evil .    Cause many in the churches DO THIS .    They are dead .

We ought to be correcting the churches , not letting them feel saved when indeed they are not .

I  , even used to say JESUS is savoir , yet I walked in darkness and was not saved , just as many do right now . 

And most have been so well trained that any time one comes warning and saying one is in error, or saying let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity,

their response is  ,WHO aer you to JUDGE , you don't know his heart , You don't know that he is not following GOD .   YEAH , actually we sure can KNOW .

a tree is KNOWN  by its fruits .    JESUS never said well you can kind of guess it by its fruits , and even if its fruits are bad WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE .

HE never SAID THAT .  WE CAN KNOW ,  and I see very clearly that many who even profess JESUS saves ,   ARE LOST .    Now lets buckle down and start

with reminders like , LET HE WHO NAMES the name of JESUS depart from inquity .  LET IT NOT EVEN ONCE BE NAMED among you as becometh saints .

LETS START RIGHT THIER .   RIGHT THIER . 

They simply have no footing within Scripture to base anything upon works just as it is clearly stated in Titus 3:5... I have clearly shown through Scripture where God can and will eradicate all first creation events and not loose a thing in doing so! Those of us that are waiting for all His Word to be fulfilled and go on into the eternal state know 'all things 'ALL' nothing of this first event' will be necessary to continue to fulfill such a promise as God has stated...

Rev 21:5

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
KJV

So the heart that cannot dismiss the necessary of this first creation event is in danger of a faith not of God -'Who' will do according to all His Word says!

5 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Satan has only control of this place 'prince of the power of the air' so it is no surprise he makes effort to make us rely upon the things that pass away as reason for salvation
For all the works of this place are not being kept 

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
KJV

How shall the works that are not being kept be voiced passed this event? More over how shall those who based their acceptance through such continue with us?
You see a Holy Righteous God of infinite ability has no need to keep anything of this first creation... for 'ALL' existed in God before He ever created! Placing no reliance upon this creation by faith as it is written: 

Heb 11:1

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
KJV

this reliance is transported to the use in fulfilling God's Word but we are of another place for now by faith!

And let no man heed satan . INSTEAD lets heed CHRIST .    WHO said if a man loves me he keeps MY SAYINGS .   IF a man continues NOT IN ME he is cast out .

A man who hears and does BUILT his house on the stone   .  a man who hears and DOES not on sinking sand , NO FOUDATION.

So lets not just be hearers deceiving our own selves .   BE HEARERS AND DOERS , and if a man has the SPIRIT THEN HE IS LED , LED of the SPIRIT .

And the spirit does not produce evil works .  TIME TO START with heavy correction and let all examine WHO it is they really follow .

Is it men gone wrong , OR IS IT CHRIST .    SO let us learn CHRIST .  Let us not make VOID anything HE SAID .   LET us just learn HIM

and remind all, LET HE WHO NAMES the NAME of CHRIST depart from inquity.   LET these things not ONCE be named among you .

AND IF ONE FOLLOWS , walks after , OBEYS , THE SPIRIT then they WOULD NOT fulfill those things paul said NOT TO DO EVEN ONCE .

START REMINDING.