• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Who is is your favorite?

All of them, they all preach Grace salvation. Take your time with each one. ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Thanks.....if they are as good as yankee or Renee, I am in for a treat......Renee would give Discipler a heart attack.....he should check her out.....NOT that I want him to have a heart attack....I am learning you have to be VERY careful about what you say around here.....no sense of humor or irony with the Legalists 

• Group:  Diamond Member

4 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Thanks.....if they are as good as yankee or Renee, I am in for a treat......Renee would give Discipler a heart attack.....he should check her out.....NOT that I want him to have a heart attack....I am learning you have to be VERY careful about what you say around here.....no sense of humor or irony with the Legalists 

Jon preaches by streams in the woods. It's really soothing. They all equal in Grace and their msg tho.

• Praise God! 1

11 minutes ago, Butero said:

They were speaking to Christians.  God doesn't give one group of Christians one standard to live by and another group a different standard.  

Jewish Christians, yes. (in the book of James)

3 minutes ago, Butero said:

If that is what he says, he is a false teacher.  

Amen.

3 minutes ago, Butero said:

Anyone that is saved is part of the same spiritual tree.  No, those who are of a Jewish bloodline and those of a gentile blood line my adhere to the same standards and are saved the same way.  

Yes,

Rom 10 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

Amen is right.  He is opposing sound doctrine.  

2 Cor 3:7-12 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 10For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory. 11And if what was transitory came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts! 12Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold.

1 hour ago, Butero said:

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?  Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?  Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?  And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness, and he was called the Friend of God.  Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.  Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?  For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.  James 2:20-26  

Abraham and Rahab were both justified by works.  See how easy that was for me to back up what I said with scripture!

You didnt prove anything. Being justified by faith only is not a contridiction to faith without works. They compliment each other beautifully.

I provided you scripture. We are NOT JUSTIFIED BY WORKS. Works is the work of the Holy Spirit! 

"Faith without works is dead" is a true statement because the SPIRIT WITHIN CREATES THE CORRECT WORKS but if it is YOU that does those works to be saved, you are no better than a dead man. 

Edited by 1sheep

1 hour ago, Butero said:

Those who attack those things as being the work of the devil are guilty of the unpardonable sin and shall never be forgiven in this life or the next

I gave you one example of what I was talking about. THAT is indeed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Why you go on to pontificate? 

1 hour ago, Butero said:

Nobody has come close to proving me wrong.  I just proved you wrong about being justified by works.  You claimed I couldn't give scripture to show that, and I did.  Now that you have been proven wrong, are you going to admit it?  If you don't come back and make excuses and twist the scriptures, I would be in a state of shock.  

There are all those " I's"  again.  Careful. You are in danger of being puffed up.

No. You didnt prove me wrong with a scripture that is speaking on the result of true faith. You actually cemented what I was saying!  I dont twist scripture. 

Come back and make excuses? State of shock? Arent we debating the subject and not attacking people on here? 

You need to examine your fruit.

19 hours ago, Cletus said:

Joh 15:6  If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Jas 5:19  Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Jas 5:20  Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Rev 2:3  And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
Rev 2:4  Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Rev 2:5  Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Rev 3:11  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 3:12  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Rev 3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mar 13:13  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

2Pe 2:20  For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21  For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22  But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1Co 9:27  But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

2Pe 1:10  Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Rom 2:6  Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7  To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8  But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9  Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10  But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11  For there is no respect of persons with God.

Eze 18:24  But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
Eze 18:25  Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
Eze 18:26  When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
Eze 18:27  Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

1Co 10:12  Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Rom 8:12  Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13  For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Rom 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Heb 3:12  Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14  For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 3:15  While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16  For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Heb 3:17  But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18  And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19  So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

One at a time bro.

2 hours ago, Butero said:

I am sure that there are things that take place in charismatic churches that are not of God, but there are genuine healings and moves of the Spirit too.  Those who attack those things as being the work of the devil are guilty of the unpardonable sin and shall never be forgiven in this life or the next.  Nobody has come close to proving me wrong.  I just proved you wrong about being justified by works.  You claimed I couldn't give scripture to show that, and I did.  Now that you have been proven wrong, are you going to admit it?  If you don't come back and make excuses and twist the scriptures, I would be in a state of shock.  

Anyone who preaches Grace salvation whether on strange forums or youtube has the truth. Their testimony proves you wrong.

• This is Worthy 1