Heb 13:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Nobody is going to change minds in here......You guys who believe in NOSAS are sure you are right. I believe that I am right......I understand those that disagree with me.They are not evil.They are not stupid.I don’t think it is a matter of pride. They have ample Scripture to make their case.So does my side. If I am mistaken, I pray to God that He straighten me out.I also pray for the others side- if they are wrong , I pray God straightens Them out too.I think that is the best we can do.PrAy for each other.If I am wrong, I want to know.I trust that mature Believers who disagree with my take on things will want to be enlightened if they are wrong.Newbies to the Faith or wannabes to the faith should check out both sides and decide for themselves. For a good summary of what the Grace preachers are teaching google the following.....” you tube Ralph arnold is salvation forever” If Butero would respond with his favorite, representable preacher, now would be a good time to turn us on to him.

I am a computer dotard......still......I tried to send the address only but this came up.....would some kind soul move it to where it belongs.....thanks

Edited by Steve_S
Removed video. Please post videos in the appropriate video forum.

Thank you, Butero for saying “ couldn’t care less”........ most people say “ I could care less”, saying the exact opposite of what they mean to say.....it drives me nuts.....

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

I can't respond with my favorite YouTube video because it is a violation of the rules to post links like this.  

As I said, I did not intend to do this.....can it be sent to the video section by a mod.....could you put your favorite video in that video section.....or tell us how to google it

Oh......ok......they can google “ Ralph arnold is salvation forever” if they are interested....you got anything you like that one could google to be able to see?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Cletus said:

its really interesting no one wanted to comment on any of the scriptures i posted.   i guess its hard to say scripture says something else when its staring right at you. 

OH Cletus .  YOU KNOW I LOVES YA .    Regardless of what Obama or the pope and others would think of ya ,    I know you follow CHRIST , its them who don't .

And whether or not they can marvel men with their tricks ,   They wont deceive the lambs of Christ .   We got a serious battle coming .  And we better follow and obey CHRIST

faithful to the end .   HE is all we need to overcome .  In fact what I say to one I say to all ,  we better all dig in those bibles and learn Christ well.

Learn all the apostels taught .    Cause when I say we got a serious battle coming ,  IT IS and ROME and all who lead it , COULD care less about any of us . 

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, Butero said:

How does their testimony prove me wrong?  

Because they give glory to God for keeping them saved. They preach that you must be born again + 0

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Butero said:

That doesn't prove their doctrine is right!  

That's why the body of Christ is a mystery, you know that bit right.....   the invisible God dwelling in you

5 minutes ago, Butero said:

My beliefs weren't formed by teachers on YouTube, but I will consider doing that.  Thanks for the practical suggestion.  Also, thank you for being a voice of reason.  I wish everyone would sincerely try to come to the truth.  

It all boils down to WE KNOW ONLY JESUS SAVES .   But if a man continues not IN HIM ,  they will be cast out .

If we put all acronyms down .  AND JUST taught JESUS ONLY SAVES and that we must continue in HIM to the end .   WE would be teaching EXACTLY LIKE JESUS DID and the Church did .

Seriously .  if we just stop with the acronyms , WHILE KNOWING ONLY JESUS SAVES and built one another up and reminded them to remain faithful to the END , we would be

doing just as the early church did . 

I KNOW I AM SAVED ,  because GOD drew me to CHRIST and my FAITH IS IN HIS FINISHED WORKS .   BUT I KNOW if a man continues NOT IN HIS FINISHED WORKS , IN HIM

they will be cast out .

WHEN JESUS said IT IS FINISHED IT WAS .   But we got too look at what that means .  WHY DID JESUS COME to earth , WHY DID HE GO to the CROSS .

Well peter , and paul say it quite well.   MOST of us KNOW HE came to pay the price of our sins and that IN HIS BLOOD is our redemption .

BUT  HE TOOK our sins in his body on that cross ,  THAT we BEING DEAD TO SIN SHOULD HENCEFORTH LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS>

HE DID COME to set the captives free.   IF we Are LED of THE SPIRIT , IF we who believe do continue IN HIM , WE WILL LEARN the TRUTH and the TRUTH sets a man FREE .

FREE FROM WHAT .  FROM THE POWER SIN HAS OVER THEM .  

THE FINISHED WORKS OF CHRIST IS what we walk in NOW .   And thus if a man returns to the pit , HOW IS HE WALKING IN CHRISTS FINISHED WORKS .

HE is not .  he has returned to willfulll sin , and if he repents not and is overcome ,   living in the pleasure of sin ,    WELL HE IS DEAD SO LONG AS HE LIVES IN PLEASURE .

PAUL KNEW IT .   HE said it .   SO if she lives in pleasure , SHE IS DEAD WHILE SHE LIVES .     SO WE DO NEED TO CORRECT ALL who err.

JUST as JAMES TAUGHT .     Brethren ,  BELIEVERS ,   CHURCH ,  BODY OF CHRIST ,   if any of you does ERR FROM THE TRUTH and one converts the sinner from the error

of his ways ,  he has saved a SOUL ,  FROM DEATH .   Love overs a mulititdue of sins .

WE MUST follow and OBEY HE who as saved us and can KEEP US FROM FALLING .  But if a man HEEDS HIM not ,  HE WILL FALL .  

The church needs to really get busy building one another up and fast .    And beware , lest any gets led away with THE ERROR of the wicked and fall from his own steadfastness.

CHRIST gives us all we need to overcome . BUT WHO WE OBEY , IS OUR MASTER .    BETTER CONTINE IN HIM , IN HIS GOODNESS or one will be cast out .  

11 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

That's why the body of Christ is a mystery, you know that bit right.....   the invisible God dwelling in you

QUENCH not the SPIRIT .

Exhort one another DAILY , lest ANY of you becomes hardened THROUGH the Deceitfulness of SIN .

Everyone here already knows JESUS IS THE ONLY savoir .   Everyone knows , IF they have the SPIRIT ,  then IT IS HE at work IN US .

Apparentely what some don't know , IS THAT WE HAVE TO CONTINUE IN HIM to the end .   FOR if a man continues NOT IN CHRIST he is cast out .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Nobody is going to change minds in here......You guys who believe in NOSAS are sure you are right. I believe that I am right.

It is not whether you or I am right in our own eyes but whether you or I am right in the eyes of God(DEUT.12:8 & 13:18) as per His Word. .......

MATTHEW.7:15-20 (NKJV) You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

GALATIANS.5:19-26 19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. 24 And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

OSASers seem to sometimes bear bad fruit or the works of the flesh.

Edited by discipler777