IGNORED

OSAS is the result of the finished work of the cross

Heb 13:8

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

May God forgive me......sometimes I just can’t help myself......

btw.....if you don’t see yourself as a “ filthy sinner” too, something is wrong with your self evaluation

Go back and read what George posted about Jonathan Edwards take on being  “Born Again” . Not saying you haven’t been......but you do strike me as one who has LIVED the 5 steps

I know that in myself, there is nothing good.  That goes without being said, but I know that as a result of faith in Christ, my once filthy rags are made white as snow.  So long as I don't defile them through willful sins, they remain pure and white.  If I do defile them again, I must confess my sins as it says in 1 John, and God is faithful and just to forgive me and cleanse me of all unrighteousness, thus my garments are spotless and white again.  Nobody that is filthy will enter heaven.  I am not even really sure we disagree about are garments being made white by the blood of the Lamb, but the language you continue to use about being filthy and dirty makes it appear you still see yourself as dirty, even after you were supposed to have been washed clean.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Dont care about Calvin.......predestination and election discussions, to me are like discussions about the Trinity......Nobody this side of Heaven is ever going to understand it.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Pray that one does not have a sudden heart attack before he gets the chance to repent .If the sinner is LUCKY , He will get the time .If something grabbed his attention away before he repented he was UNLUCKY and is bound for Hell....., hence the term  “Lucky Repentance” . You invented it, you preach it...... you need to OWN it.

Believe me , ONLY GOD can even lead us to repentance .  This too is also by the Spirit how paul corrected , others do too .

When we reminding to be ye HOLY , or exhorting to continue in the faith ,   Or to let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity.

ITS BY the SPIRIT .    Blood bought ,  aren't you just exhausted with all these so called preachers who instead of being as paul was

and saying LET not these things be once named among you .   instead are selling these sayings, OH GOD LOVES YA ,  ya cant wander too far from HIM . 

PAUL NEVER SAID THAT .    LETS rebuke them false preaches blood brought .    I mean with this attitude of OH GODS LOVES ME ,  I cant even correct folks

without hearing the Christians I correct say, HEY BUD stop trying to earn salvation , or hey bud GOD HAS THEM      I mean don't it make you sick to see this stuff.

BAD doctrine and wrong ideals LED TO THIS and now its just bad .  So , Lord willing in a few days I am going to write a post .

We need to be like the early church was .  The pattern that CHRIST set , the apostels set and taught .   Our warnings and encouragments should mirror those .

Bring as many friends as you like to the post I am going to write .   I hope it encourages all . 

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Dont care about Calvin.......predestination and election discussions, to me are like discussions about the Trinity......Nobody this side of Heaven is ever going to understand it.

I bodly refuse CALVIN  .  The man was a butcher .    instead of worrying about pre destination ,  WHY DONT WE JUST POINT TO CHRIST .  I KNOW HE SAVES .

AND I know HE is the only name whereby a man can be saved .     CALVIN was a butcher  , a killer .   I WONT HEED a word of that mans doctrine.

He had men put to death .  HE IS A KILLER .   I don't heed killers .    We ought not worry over such things .    THIS IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW

concerning predestination.     GOD PREDESTINED before the world even was ,  JESUS WOULD BE THE SAVOIR .

SO lets point to Christ .  If a man hears amen , if he don't well he is damned .     quite simple .    POINT to the ONE WE KNOW SAVES and can keep us from falling .

And obey the spirit and not the flesh .   Continue in Christ till the end . 

1 hour ago, Butero said:

And now you can put on your thinking cap too.  What did I just tell you in another post about how we have all been guilty of this?  The key to all of the misunderstanding is predestination and election.  Calvin had things more right than we give him credit for.  He had a lot of false doctrine mixed in with what he taught, but he was right about God being the one who chooses who is saved and who is lost.  OSAS is a perversion of Calvinism.  People saw the unfairness of his doctrine, and they came up with their own version where we are in control of making the decision to accept Christ, but then locked in forever.  They make themselves into the elect, whether God did or not.  They talk themselves into believing they are sheep, even if God may have created them to be goats.  If you examine the scriptures carefully, every last one of them can be explained by predestination and election.  

Butero ,  just keep sticking to scripture .   CALVIN was a butcher and I refuse to hear anything that man taught .

He was a stone cold killer , who did NOT KNOW GOD .    let us stick to scripture ONLY .   you making wonderful points , WHEN you USE JUST SCRIPTURE .

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You are showing favoritism! I am reporting this to the mods!!!!   Lol.   You may disagree with me, but at least I do not hang my hat in Rome.......lol.....we are united on that .

Btw.....dont mention The fairy tale land of Purgatory...... I may bust a blood vessel...

Yall.  lets just return to bible only reading .  It sharpens us well .     I got a post coming for all .   If we want to use some of the best examples of reformers ,

Try the Anabaptist ones .    No not munsters who took up arms , but the real ones .     Even luther got things wrong .

Some of the Anabaptists were so identical to the early church .  

4 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You are showing favoritism! I am reporting this to the mods!!!!   Lol.   You may disagree with me, but at least I do not hang my hat in Rome.......lol.....we are united on that .

Btw.....dont mention The fairy tale land of Purgatory...... I may bust a blood vessel...

Please tell me , you don't in any way follow calvin.    Exactly .   I was warning butero too .    That man was a killer .  

And even the false of the false can portray truths at time . 

And speaking of Rome .    She is in a whole lot of churches and most got no idea .   BUT SHE IS THIER .  SHE IS .

Her inclusive ways have come in and an all out unification at top levels really began hard core several years back.

WE must be on guard against a false sensual love , this false unity ,    WE must learn and continuing learning Christ and get built up in SOUND bible doctrine .

Yall would be amazed at just how many churches are getting sold to Rome by their own leaders , but preach it in such a way it all sounds like love .  ITS DEATH .

Blood brought , ITS DEATH but appears not as death .  ITS darkness that appears in a light  .  But its master can also appear as an angel of light .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Please tell me , you don't in any way follow calvin.    Exactly .   I was warning butero too .    That man was a killer .  

And even the false of the false can portray truths at time . 

And speaking of Rome .    She is in a whole lot of churches and most got no idea .   BUT SHE IS THIER .  SHE IS .

Her inclusive ways have come in and an all out unification at top levels really began hard core several years back.

WE must be on guard against a false sensual love , this false unity ,    WE must learn and continuing learning Christ and get built up in SOUND bible doctrine .

Yall would be amazed at just how many churches are getting sold to Rome by their own leaders , but preach it in such a way it all sounds like love .  ITS DEATH .

Blood brought , ITS DEATH but appears not as death .  ITS darkness that appears in a light  .  But its master can also appear as an angel of light .

I was not aware of the actual canon of the catholic beliefs until a few months ago.....like Justification by faith should be anathema.....and on and on..... my jaw dropped to the floor....it is straight from Hell.....nobody cares....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Butero said:

Here is yet another example of where you never bothered to refute any of the scriptures I posted, because you can't.

When do you ever post scriptures?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Butero said:

Who are these sheep?  They are the elect.  They are the ones that God knew before he created them in their Mother's womb and predestined to salvation.  Only God knows who they are, we don't.  You can think you are of the elect, but you may not be. 

Butero, the sheep are born again believers who have come to faith in Christ, Rom 10:9. God makes your salvation known to you through the indwelling Holy Spirit.