• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, enoob57 said:

They simply have no footing within Scripture to base anything upon works just as it is clearly stated in Titus 3:5... I have clearly shown through Scripture where God can and will eradicate all first creation events and not loose a thing in doing so! Those of us that are waiting for all His Word to be fulfilled and go on into the eternal state know 'all things 'ALL' nothing of this first event' will be necessary to continue to fulfill such a promise as God has stated...

Rev 21:5

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
KJV

So the heart that cannot dismiss the necessary of this first creation event is in danger of a faith not of God -'Who' will do according to all His Word says!

Sounds like you should tell this to paul , or james , or john , who all reminded ERR NOT .      Perhaps you have far greater wisdom than those lowly carnal men .

RIGHT .

WE KEEP the PATTERN the early church taught , or we have fallen .     your choice .   

• Group:  Mars Hill

5 hours ago, Butero said:

The worst people in the world can get things right at times.  I am by no means a fan of Calvin.  

I have come to the full conclusion that if we simply POINT to the ONE who can save and we worry not over things we cannot grasp in full,  but simply POINT to CHRIST

what great peace abounds .    It is evident by old holy scrips and the new testament holy scrips , that GOD does not desire the death of any , but rather

they would have heeded Him and REPENT and come to Christ .   And even the church when it errs must heed the spirit and men of the spirit who warn REPENT or else .

For GOD so loved the world that HE sent His only begotten SON , that all who do believe will not perish but have everlasting life .

THUS , let us focus on that and on sound doctrine that reminds and teaches the church to ERR NOT .

But folks DONT LIKE that second part .  THEY do not the idea of how dangerous error is and that if a man errs ,  he is only in grave danger lest he repent .

And all the warnings of JESUS show this ,  all the pattern In the old and new test SHOW THIS .

IN all the gosples  , in all the letters to the churches and IN THE ALMIGHTYS own warning to the churches .  THEY Don't like it , cause it

goes against a comfort zone .    And yet how much simplier , joful and far more peace of mind , HAVE THE ONES WHO SIMPLY FOLLOW THE LAMB and remind of such things .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,057
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I as well as others know this .    Salvation is of CHRIST alone .  We are saved by grace alone ,justified by faith alone .    But as we already know , a faith that produces

wicked fruit , no good works ,  IS a dead faith .     Ps ,   GO holler this to all those inclusive ones who are trodding JESUS Under foot , yet claiming they saved

and accepting all kinds of sins and calling evil good and good evil .    Cause many in the churches DO THIS .    They are dead .

We ought to be correcting the churches , not letting them feel saved when indeed they are not .

I  , even used to say JESUS is savoir , yet I walked in darkness and was not saved , just as many do right now . 

And most have been so well trained that any time one comes warning and saying one is in error, or saying let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity,

their response is  ,WHO aer you to JUDGE , you don't know his heart , You don't know that he is not following GOD .   YEAH , actually we sure can KNOW .

a tree is KNOWN  by its fruits .    JESUS never said well you can kind of guess it by its fruits , and even if its fruits are bad WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE .

HE never SAID THAT .  WE CAN KNOW ,  and I see very clearly that many who even profess JESUS saves ,   ARE LOST .    Now lets buckle down and start

with reminders like , LET HE WHO NAMES the name of JESUS depart from inquity .  LET IT NOT EVEN ONCE BE NAMED among you as becometh saints .

LETS START RIGHT THIER .   RIGHT THIER . 

satan imitates but is not of the faith … go ahead and rely upon 'YOUR' works I will rely upon The Words of God and the leading of the Scriptures which is all my works are as filthy rags... and one day will be burnt up and yet I will not loose a thing for I do not rely upon them as any everlasting value.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
KJV

It dumb founds me how that works done now magically pass through this all things new especially when God describes even the works themselves to be burnt up by Peter

2 Peter 3:10-11

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
KJV

God Himself states the reality of all that is now shall not be kept only those of the faith 'IN' Him alone and what He has promised to do going into the eternal state ...

Rev 21:4

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV
while the babies, immature cling to the things of this world the mature let go of it for they have faith in that it is not being kept and having no eternal keeping they contain no place for reliance in the eternal hearts of His Children

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

satan imitates but is not of the faith … go ahead and rely upon 'YOUR' works I will rely upon The Words of God and the leading of the Scriptures which is all my works are as filthy rags... and one day will be burnt up and yet I will not loose a thing for I do not rely upon them as any everlasting value.

KJV

It dumb founds me how that works done now magically pass through this all things new especially when God describes even the works themselves to be burnt up by Peter

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

KJV

God Himself states the reality of all that is now shall not be kept only those of the faith 'IN' Him alone and what He has promised to do going into the eternal state ...

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV
while the babies, immature cling to the things of this world the mature let go of it for they have faith in that it is not being kept and having no eternal keeping they contain no place for reliance in the eternal hearts of His Children

You have a need to believe that I rely upon my works .    Because if I really am just trusting in Christ , as I am .

IF I really am following Christ yet reminding to err not , sin not .   THEN something is off in your faith .     Thus we get accused all the time of trusting in our works to save us .

WHEN in fact , its called FOLLOWING AND OBEYING CHRIST .

I seem to notice you wont refute the simple things I said ,  your only reponses have been the same ones I hear often .

I am simply just reminiding we need to FOLLOW HIM and correct error .   That we need to be faithful to the end .   SURELY GOD was not speaking a works saves salvation

WHEN HE OFTEN REMINDED the churches THIS TOO .    Paul was not , jude was not , peter was not , james was not .   But many prefer men of these latter times

to heed , instead of just ALL ,  YES I SAID and will keep saying , ALL THINGS JESUS SAID or the aposltes wrote and said , and revelation too .

7 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

KJV

KJV

KJV

Works, labors we do, things we build will be dissolved.  None of this has a thing to do with sins simply being burned up and none of your arguments show OSAS to be true.  

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You have a need to believe that I rely upon my works .    Because if I really am just trusting in Christ , as I am .

IF I really am following Christ yet reminding to err not , sin not .   THEN something is off in your faith .     Thus we get accused all the time of trusting in our works to save us .

WHEN in fact , its called FOLLOWING AND OBEYING CHRIST .

I seem to notice you wont refute the simple things I said ,  your only reponses have been the same ones I hear often .

I am simply just reminiding we need to FOLLOW HIM and correct error .   That we need to be faithful to the end .   SURELY GOD was not speaking a works saves salvation

WHEN HE OFTEN REMINDED the churches THIS TOO .    Paul was not , jude was not , peter was not , james was not .   But many prefer men of these latter times

to heed , instead of just ALL ,  YES I SAID and will keep saying , ALL THINGS JESUS SAID or the aposltes wrote and said , and revelation too .

It was a  way of accusing all who don't accept OSAS of not being saved, but doing it in a way that allows for plausible deniability in case anyone reports the personal attack.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, wingnut- said:

The confusion in regards to soul sleep, is simply mistaking what it means to be clothed.  For clarification, look to what Jesus said specifically in regards to being clothed, which clears up also what it means to be naked.

Luke 24:44 Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.” 45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, 46 and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, 47 and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 And behold, I am sending the promise of my Father upon you. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.

To be clothed is to be filled with the Holy Spirit, which was the promise of the Father.  Also, refer to Jesus' comments to Nicodemus regarding what is required to enter the kingdom of heaven, one must be born again of water and Spirit.

John 14:26  But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Ephesians 1:11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will, 12 so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. 13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

God bless

Hi Wingnut,

1 Cor 15:53-54 gives us a time frame, mortal to immortal. That only occurs at resurrection and rapture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Butero said:

Go back a few pages.  I just posted scriptures nobody addressed.  BB did make reference to them after I said something, but didn't directly address all of them.  

99% of the world loves money so... ?

Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

2 Cor 4:9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

Heb 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

57 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Hi Wingnut,

1 Cor 15:53-54 gives us a time frame, mortal to immortal. That only occurs at resurrection and rapture.

Actually it doesn't if you misunderstand what it means to be further clothed.  When Jesus tells the disciples to remain in the city until they are further clothed from power on high, they listened.  Years later they were all killed for their faith, which means they were not immortal when already clothed.  Think about it.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Butero said:

The reason why this is more than foreknowledge is that God created the people, knowing what they would do.  He made them thus.  And yes, he can hold them accountable because even if the master potter made them that way, they are still bad.

God ither made people with Free Will or He didnt.

So, if he didnt, as your "predestined elect" theology maintains..... then He can't hold people accountable for "rejecting Christ", as they would not be able to do it....as "rejecting" is a facility of FREE WILL CHOICE, ...YET... according to you, God made predestined zombie robots, who have no free will ...... and some of them He chose for Heaven and some He created to be burned for eternity, just because He can.....

So, Your God is one cruel creator, and im so Glad the Father of Jesus and the born again, is nothing like this, at all..

That is your theology,  and its not something that you should be telling other believers.

Let me try again.

Your theology, that you just stated in the "QUOTE".........is...."God decided that He will cause some to God to hell, only because He is God and can choose this for them, and they are just unfortunate to be born.......thats life".