• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

On 11/23/2018 at 9:31 AM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ there is pleasure in sin—— for a season” That is perhaps Satan’s most successful trick.As a young Believer I still enjoyed sinning very much, If we did not enjoy our sins, it would not be a problem at all.It was what happened AFTER the sinning that convinced me it was not worth it.That is God’s transforming power that changes one from the inside out. Somebody can stand behind us and beat us with a whip to keep the sin from happenning in the first place but that does not affect the DESIRE.......that is what God is after.We can change the outside of the cup to fool many and look like good little Christians .Hypocrasy starts at this very point. Trusting God to do what He said He would do is real faith.REAL Christianity too. 

Imagine a new young Gentile Christian believer like 'Blood Bought 1953' dying while he/she still "enjoys sinning very much" - once saved always saved.?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

I don’t  know who you think you are fooling....you sinned pleasurably before you were saved and you have done it since. You are no different from anybody else—- If we here knew you like God does we would throw up all over our keyboards.And as I have said before- that goes double for me.I know it and admit it, whereas you do neither.Pride sure is hard to conquer.

As for our poor young Believer who died while enjoying his sin, I’m sure your underlying message is that he died without first repenting of his pleasurable sin and therefore he is going to Hell.He just did not get that “ lucky repentance”that others may have received.Talk about “ a license to sin”! All you gotta do is kill somebody and tell God “ I repent of that sin”and he is free to do whatever he wants .Sound familiar?

If the guy was a Believer, all of his sins were payed for 2000 years ago.Jesus took care of the Sin issue that gets your ilk all foaming at the mouth.The man who sins yet is trusting Christ ALONE for his salvation has more hope Than the man who gives lip-service to Jesus but in his heart- of- hearts , really trusts in lucky last second repentance for salvation.Perhaps our poor deceased fellow will stand before Jesus ashamed of himself, perhaps his sins were cast into the deepest depths of the Ocean where they are forever forgotten .The Bible says we will be judged by our response too the Gospel—- a gospel of Nothing But The Blood.Add to it With last second repentance and you sever yourself from the Work of the Cross....” Christ is of NO benefit to you”

Grace just doesn’t seem fair sometimes, does it? It is not fair.Thats why it is called Grace.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

As for our poor young Believer who died while enjoying his sin, I’m sure your underlying message is that he died without first repenting of his pleasurable sin and therefore he is going to Hell.

1CORINTHIANS.6:9-11 (NKJV) = 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 

11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

4 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

This was meant to reply to Discipler.....but if the shoe fits.....Heb13 does not need it— he is not a Legalist—- he gets it

“ but to him that does NOT WORK, but who BELIEVES on Him that justifies the ungodly his FAITH is counted as righteousness”. If you choose to take the road that depends on your pitiful performance , just remember that the standard for that choice is perfection.You and the other Legalists ( Judaizers) can’t keep God’s Standard so you take His Holy Laws and reduce them to a level you think you CAN keep.James said if you break one Commandment you have broken them all.All those things that you don’t do that in your heart you know you “ should” do? Yep.....those are sins too. If you are taking strangers into your home everyday to feed and clothe them and give them a place to stay, I apologize.Cant you get the big hint that God is trying to show all of you blind guides? Every time you delude yourself into thinking you can keep the rules, God just keeps raising the bar.To the Pharisees That thought they were “ good enough” because they had never committed adultery, He said that if you even lust after a woman you are just as guilty as the adulterer.If some idiot convinced himself he had never committed spiritual adultery with his lust, He is given an even standard to reach. Break one of the 613 laws and you are no better than the guy who broke them all.If that ain’t enough for you, let’s raise the bar even higher—-in your spare time today , did you take care of all the poor and sick in your neighborhood and feed any stranger that came around?

Do you Judaizing Legalists fail to see a slight trend here?God is trying to show you the utter FUTILITY of trying to make it with your works.Why on earth do you reject Grace? It’s freely given to those that merely put their faith in Christ’s Shed  Blood.He will GIVE you what you are working so hard for.SAVED BY GRACE.And you reject it.You do not trust God — the One that offers it as a free gift.There will be irony galore at the Great White Throne Judgement.The Johnny- One-Notes who do nothing but spout off “ repent...repent....repent of all of your sins before you die” will discover they never knew what repentance was.

I am not believing any of us can live a life of absolute perfection.  I just reject the devilish doctrine that says we can continue is willful sin and let grace about, making the blood of Jesus such a light thing.  There is no such thing as legalism in the Bible, and much of what you call being a Judaizer has to do with New Testament teachings, so that charge is nonsense too!  Many of us give to charities that help those needing food and a place to stay, not to mention we pay taxes for that too.  

By the way, what are the 613 laws?  

3 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I don’t  know who you think you are fooling....you sinned pleasurably before you were saved and you have done it since. You are no different from anybody else—- If we here knew you like God does we would throw up all over our keyboards.And as I have said before- that goes double for me.I know it and admit it, whereas you do neither.Pride sure is hard to conquer.

As for our poor young Believer who died while enjoying his sin, I’m sure your underlying message is that he died without first repenting of his pleasurable sin and therefore he is going to Hell.He just did not get that “ lucky repentance”that others may have received.Talk about “ a license to sin”! All you gotta do is kill somebody and tell God “ I repent of that sin”and he is free to do whatever he wants .Sound familiar?

If the guy was a Believer, all of his sins were payed for 2000 years ago.Jesus took care of the Sin issue that gets your ilk all foaming at the mouth.The man who sins yet is trusting Christ ALONE for his salvation has more hope Than the man who gives lip-service to Jesus but in his heart- of- hearts , really trusts in lucky last second repentance for salvation.Perhaps our poor deceased fellow will stand before Jesus ashamed of himself, perhaps his sins were cast into the deepest depths of the Ocean where they are forever forgotten .The Bible says we will be judged by our response too the Gospel—- a gospel of Nothing But The Blood.Add to it With last second repentance and you sever yourself from the Work of the Cross....” Christ is of NO benefit to you”

Grace just doesn’t seem fair sometimes, does it? It is not fair.Thats why it is called Grace.

I personally think Catholics and Mormons have a better chance of getting into heaven than those telling people they can continue to live in willful sin without repenting, falsely accuse people of being prideful for not believing their lies and calling people legalists and Judaizers when there is no such sin as legalism, and they are not Judaizers.  Hell will be full of false teachers like that.  

8 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I try to be as kind as humanly possible with my posts in these forums, yet some things I see in here make me genuinely angree.....false doctrine MUST be exposed....those that attend Catholic Churches can be saved, but if they actually believe the Satanic lies found in there Cathechism they are in big- time jeopardy .And I will always believe that anybody who believes in Purgatory is absolutely clueless about Christianity.Frienduff seems to have a calling for calling this cult out......I hope he does not think he is alone.Many other churches err in there unscriptural beliefs.I was raised as a Methodist and unless things have changed, they are just another one of the many” Jesus Saves.....BUT”  denominations preaching a “ perverted” gospel of works.

Wesleyans and Methodists are far closer to the truth than those teaching OSAS.  

5 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Yes, ....... but only for the elect who have been elected, saved and sealed in the eyes of God - the God who sees people from their conception to their death in a blink of an eye. Christians should not be presumptuous that once saved by faith, they are already the elect for "many are called but few chosen" and "narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to (eternal) life". ... 

PHILIPPIANS.2:12-16 (NKJV) Light Bearers

12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

14 Do all things without complaining and disputing, 15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.

ROMANS.11:19-24 Israel’s Rejection Not Final

19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” 20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

It is nice to find someone that understands who the elect are.

• Group:  Senior Member

4 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

1TIMOTHY.1: (NKJV) Glory to God for His Grace

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, 13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Fight the Good Fight

18 This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, 19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, 20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Once saved, Paul did not go and continue to blaspheme Jesus Christ/God/the Holy Spirit, persecute or martyr the early Jewish Christians and be insolent.

Later, Paul told Timothy to wage the good warfare, having faith and a good conscience(= morals) which a few believer had rejected, suffered a shipwrecked faith, ended up blaspheming God/Jesus and destroyed by Satan.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

I was "saved" in a Methodist church and went back to the altar almost every Sunday, because all we ever heard is if we die with any unconfessed sin we are lost.

Then that all changed when the Lord gave me this question, a babe in Christ, to ask our seminary trained pastor.

"Tell me, if I can lose my salvation is not Jesus a liar, or, the Holy Spirit is not God? 

Did not Jesus say He would never leave or forsake me, did He not say the Holy Spirit will never leave me?

So, If I am thrown into the Lake of Fire, will Jesus go with me or will He leave and forsake me, and/or, if the Holy Spirit goes with me and the Lake of Fire is eternal separation from God, He must not be God!  ...Which is it..." 

...not asked in rebuttal to Methodist doctrine, but rather in childlike curiosity of a newborn babe in Christ, ...his answer, you don't understand these things, I've been to Seminary!

To this day, 32 years later, those that teach we can lose our salvation have never been able to answer this question, let's see how far this goes here.

Also, how does one become unborn? 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I try to be as kind as humanly possible with my posts in these forums, yet some things I see in here make me genuinely angree.....false doctrine MUST be exposed....those that attend Catholic Churches can be saved, but if they actually believe the Satanic lies found in there Cathechism they are in big- time jeopardy .And I will always believe that anybody who believes in Purgatory is absolutely clueless about Christianity.Frienduff seems to have a calling for calling this cult out......I hope he does not think he is alone.Many other churches err in there unscriptural beliefs.I was raised as a Methodist and unless things have changed, they are just another one of the many” Jesus Saves.....BUT”  denominations preaching a “ perverted” gospel of works.

YES ,   anyone can be saved .    I should know for I was absolutely one of the worst .     This is why we should PUT the gospel FIRST in all that we do .

But many have now silenced the gospel and under a big guise this was done .   They played the seekerfriendly guise on folks .

Which led to far less correction than ever .   Which resulted not in gays and sinners being saved , but in the leavning of the churches .

I knew seeker friendly was a disaster , the first time I read about it .    OF course unrepentant sinners are going to tell you what they WANT to hear in a church .

SO in order to bring them in ,  the leaders of some churches taught folks this seeker friendly idea .  AND we sure found out why GOD says be not unequally yoked,

and why paul had said purge the leaven out .     The church should never have abandoned the pattern JESUS set and the apostels for any other contrary tradition

And inclusivism became the new norm .   Acceptance of sin ,calling it love has become the new norm .  ONLY now it grows worse .

The major religions at the TOP LEVEL have already united in mind and heart .   The top leaders that met and meet , BELEIVE we all serve the same GOD .

And they are busy in crafity ways getting those messages planted into churches .   A great evil occurred when POPE Francis became pope .

A heavy sway had all the false leaders of mega churches MEETING with HIM .   And it went from wicked to just worse .  They all met

and soon the agenda to unite us with rome , went from hidden to OUT IN THE OPEN .    And forward just five years later and now

even now , according to a study not only are many churches uniting in this inclusive unity ,     Even the majority of so called evangelicals

NOW believe GOD is okay with other religions .   WHERE does it end .     Where is this leading .  RIGHT to the beast who is to rise .

ITs honestly , like the spirit of darkness is now mimicking .    Its goal ,    like JOHN once came to the jews preaching repentance and making the people ready

for CHRIST ,     THIS and these spirits too are now doing something .    ITS been preaching ACCEPTANCE and making the world through pc

and the religions through inclusivism ready for , NOT CHRIST , BUT ANTI CHRIST .

Like a dark spirit has been unleashed to guide the world as one and in time to surrender all and worship and take the mark of the BEAST who is to rise .

I just aint ever seen anything like this delusion .   What  fake love , what fake tolerance , what fake unity,   And man IT appears as LIGHT

to the lost , as hope to the world .  BUT IT IS DARKNESS masquerading as LIGHT .   AND if the so called light that is in them IS DARKNESSS, then GREAT is that darkness.

WE gotta return to full out bible only reading and doing all to both warn out against the false and build up by exhorting the lambs . 

Cause this deception , its truly unlike anything I have ever seen and its so quickly accepted for it knows how to seduce the double minded .

• Thumbs Up 1