ejected

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

To show partiality is not good, for a piece of bread (or a big tither) that man will transgress. Proverbs 28:21

The reason Jesus said 'you freely received, freely give' 

This is called 'tickling the ears' for gain.

'He who justifies the wicked and condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination'. Proverbs 17:15

I saw this 'a plenty'  in the 'church'. The rich given ministries while the poor had no open door. 

James 2:3 If you show special attention to the one with fine clothing and say to him 'heres a good seat for you', but say to the poor man ' sit on the floor' . Is this not showing partiality? Looking for those bigger tithers? 

Of course it is. Sometimes it was the 'good looking' or charismatic.

Some of these did have talent, some didn't. Talent not withstanding, this negates the every member participation meeting confining the gifts of the Spirit that God gives every believer to the back of the bus indefinitely. 'God giving gifts to men'.

Which fulfills the prediction when 'and the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of you, nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 1Cor. 12:21. Before you go off on a tangent, the head here simply pointing to the fact that a body has many parts. There is only one head and His name is Jesus. 

So, many stagnate in this fleshly environment. Why? Give you 3 guesses. The Spirit is quenched Jesus stands outside the door knocking. Eventually many of these on the bottom leave. Some back to the world. Others searching for the real Jesus, the real, gospel, the real Spirit. Just hungering for more of Christ.

Ten virgins. Five ready, five not ready. Are you getting the picture yet? 

Edited by ejected