turtletwo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

Could you suggest some Christmas movies or Christmas concerts with a strong Christian content?

I am limited to YouTube, however. This is my one way to see them as I am unable to get out to the theater or rent movies. Thanks for any help. :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

Could you suggest some Christmas movies or Christmas concerts with a strong Christian content?

I am limited to YouTube, however. This is my one way to see them as I am unable to get out to the theater or rent movies. Thanks for any help. :)

Little off subject. But something I found on YouTube that was quite learning/informative were all the debates and lectures on evolution/creation and also the young/old earth controversy. There are a few versions of the “gap theory” that are good for a listen. Each person has to make up there own mind, but the more info the better. Sorry no Christmas stuff to point you to. But best wishes. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know if you are a Waltons fan or not. Depending on your age you may not even know who The Waltons are. But you can find the Waltons'c Christmas the full movie on Youtube.  It is called "The Homecoming." It was the movie that introduced the Waltons to TV.  Anyway, it is a lovely movie and gives you that warm loving Christmasy feeling inside. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,206
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

8 hours ago, turtletwo said:

Tubi TV might not have many Christmas movies but they have a gigantic section of family movies!!

Tubi TV is free.....you can either go to their website or load their app.   The way the movies are free is that you watch a couple of very brief commercials three times during the movies.   The commercials are only about thirty seconds long.

I tried to check to see if Tubi TV had any Christmas movies for you but this WiFi is shutting off alot right now.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/5/2018 at 7:12 AM, turtletwo said:

I don't watch TV/commercials much anymore but do find a bunch of old black and white movies on u-tube I really enjoy. Sometimes it takes a lot of searching through the 'b' flicks, and then a real golden nugget shows up. So much of the older movies were more about relationships, and morals. I typed in 'Christian movies full length' and scrolled through a ton of them, with no end. You will have to be discerning early on, and I usually scroll through the entire film and sample tiny 'bits' to give me a "mental rating" before committing. There are many inspiring films if you can locate them.   I wish you well, Turtle. 

• Loved it! 1