IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

IT has been written , LET no man put asunder what GOD has joined .

WELL its also stated man with man or women with women is abomination.

THUS let the church put asunder what man has tried to join in marriage .  NO MAN with man , NO women with women.

LET the church honor the true covenant of the true rainbow in CHRIST and not the dark rainbow of men .  Let no man wed the lies of the world and be a spiritual fornicator with the world

committing spiritiual adultery TO GOD .   let it never be named once that GOD accepts and honors and loves SIN of any kind .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I think that whatever rules apply to heterosexuals practicing heterosexuality out of wedlock apply here .

Yeah,  just in case anyone gets confused .     LET it be known to every man , woman and child , to every beast of the field , to everything that requires oxygene or carbon dioxide

to live .   THAT GOD HONORS NO GAY MARRIAGE .    ITS ABOMINATION .    Just wanted toremind us all this . 

The only marriage GOD will honor IS that between a man and a woman .    not man and man and not women with women .

I say this , because specially as of late , churches have began teaching that homosexuality is only a sin IF they unwed .  WHAT A LIE THAT IS .

This is a sore subject for my wife an I as well, and, believe it or not, from a humanistic perspective as well. We had an outdoor wedding on our property a few years ago and everyone there representing the "wedding industry" said our spot was a prime location for weddings. We were going to put up a wedding barn and got into the nuts and bolts until we discovered we would be required to honor same sex weddings. Not worth it. 

We do not live in a religiously free country

• Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

This is a sore subject for my wife an I as well, and, believe it or not, from a humanistic perspective as well. We had an outdoor wedding on our property a few years ago and everyone there representing the "wedding industry" said our spot was a prime location for weddings. We were going to put up a wedding barn and got into the nuts and bolts until we discovered we would be required to honor same sex weddings. Not worth it. 

We do not live in a religiously free country

And only worse it will get .   Be on guard ,  for in time ONLY an inclusive form of christanity will be allowed .    And it will accept other religions and say they are saved too .

ITS Only going to get worse .   till in time even those who professed to be christain yet are all inclusive , will even betray the true ones and have them delivered up to authorites .

a great darkness of upmost gross darkning is increasing .  And sadly most think its light and it holds the solution to the worlds ills, and that unity for world peace IS now their gospel .

ITS A LIAR and the Father of lies this spirit is .  IT is of satan and was birthed in ROME and is spreading itself like a big green bray tree ALL OVER the world , over the faiths and over the other false religons too .    REMEMBER THIS and REMEMBER IT WELL.   IN THIS WORLD you will have persecution ,  OH BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER , JESUS OVERCAME THE WORLD .

And HE will be with us and console us nomatter what we suffer ,   Even in the hour of our death , OUR LORD IS WITH US .    NO compromising a thing JESUS said or the aposltes

for any sake of false unity .   But its already happening and man,  its increasing ever so fast .  I never seen a delusion of this darkness and size and how fast it is taking captive even many churches .    ITS A MONSTER of a delusion that leads to the LIE and to the giver OF THAT LIE .     SATAN , the dragon and the system of the beast is fast being made ready .

IN technology we see it ,  and in this dark spirit we see the minds , hearts and souls of men being prepared to worship the beast who is to rise , WHEN ONCE the dragon hands him

this kingom.    I MEAN ITS RIGHT AT THE DOOR .    and folks think this is some big end time awakening they being led too , NOPE its the falling away going viral

and will lead them to the worshp of the beast .   

OH but praise the LORD ,  those who are HIS do see .    And no matter how worse it is getting and will get ,  the lambs WILL POINT ONLY TO JESUS .

And if this costs us sufferings ,  even the loss of all earthen things , even death .  THEN COUNT THAT COST AS ONLY JOY .

THE LORD bled so we would have life ,  and soon many of us lambs will bleed , staying faithful to HE who has saved us and wont compromise one ounce of truth .

The lambs will FOLLOW only the Great shepard and bishop of our souls and not pretenders who may come in his name , but point to lies .

Soon we will see all that OUR LORD first warned his own COME TO PASS RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES .    WE will be betrayed .   And while this has always been through all times .

I am speaking of when they specifically asked JESUS about the end and His coming . THE Great deception and the deceivers of this deception are only increasing now .

THIS will not be just some scourge coming against lambs n a few country .  IT WILL BE WORLD WIDE as all come under the worship of this beast .

Its mark is being made ready ,  its delusion already grows .     And the final solution it offers , will be simply this ,  LET US RID THE EARTH of all who have not bent the knee

to it , to its mindset , to its lie .  YES our betrayer and betrayal is getting ever so close .  AND JUST LIKE JUDAS .    our betrayer and deceivers have been amonst us

as even so called believers in Christ .  THIS inclusive all accepting , BIG WORLD peace unity and push for a BIG one world govt .  FOLKS ROME BEGAN it along with

WORLD leaders .     Sad isn't it .    VERY sad , but it is true and it has spread the globe wide and is only increasing in deception .

To any who keeps thinking when is this great falling away coming .  I SAY THIS , OPEN YOUR EYES IT HAS BEGAN IN FULL FORCE .

FOR WHEN EVEN Christian churches CAN DENY the COMPLETE reason of our own foundation WHO IS CHRIST and are becoming convinced and teaching

THAT JESUS IS NOT THE ONLY WAY .    THAT IS TOTAL FULL FORCE FALLING AWAY FROM HE WHO ALONE SAVES .   ITS BEGAN , ITS BEGAN IN FULL EARNEST .

THEY done made a road so broad it does two things ,   it claims every path is valid ,   CEPT ONE ,   FOR it hates the exclusivity of THE GOSPLE that says JESUS ONLY SAVES .

ITS a monster and a liar of all liars , but most think this spirit is the work of GOD that GOD is just one big inclusive accept all god .

YEAH.   BUT WHEN DOES THE LOVE OF GOD become so big IT HAS DENIED THE TRUTH of GOD .

AND how can it be love , WHEN IT TRAMPLES JESUS UNDERFOOT as BEING THE ONLY WAY .   ITS FROM SATAN .  THAT is who leads this all inclusive move.

FOR satan has awlays desires to sit as GOD , to be seen as GOd , to be worshipped as God .   And that is exactly what this is leading the world as one RIGHT TOO .

3 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Yeah, but at least they are not homosexual. ;)

That Is like a jet black pot calling a black kettle black.   those prosperity ones are worse than all the world combinded .   Because they do it IN JESUS NAME .

we better all remember what GOD said through that prophet.    YA wanna serve baal then GO ON NOW , GO  GO and serve him, BUT LEAVE EVERY OUNCE of my name OUTTA IT .

the lukewarm get the harshest of harsh punishments .   And those prosperity menof belial , they all in on it .   They done went to ROME and suckle from her teets now .

They suckle , because they have been given promises IN THE dark , in the dark where they think NONE DOES SEE .

Those rich men and women of belial would nt point to ROME , UNLESS ROME GAVE THEM SOME KIND OF PROMISE ensuring them all they will have a part of the WORLDS PURSE .

I got not one good thing to say about Those men and women of belial .  ONLY THIS .   LET ALL that has breath flee them  FLEE THEM and never look back .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

2 hours ago, Butero said:

They must repent of that lifestyle and turn to Christ or they will go to hell.  Obviously, they must get saved first.  We can't put the cart before the horse, but they will have to turn away from that sin after they get saved.  Jesus said those who want to follow him should first count the cost.  It will require giving up things.  

Yeah and we better all remember this and remember this very well.    IF the hog that was washed clean returns to the pit of will full sin ,   THEIR REMAINS NO SACRFICE OF SINS .

PEROID .     this is total truth .   And we better get busy exhorting lest any one does become hardened through the deceitfulness of sin .

For if any returns and is OVERCOME and remain in that state ,  NOT only will their be no more sacrifice for sins ,  BUT ONE massive worse punishment .

FOR it had been better NOT to have KNOWN the way of righteousness , THAN AFTER KNOWNIG IT , to turn back to the pig pen again and remain in that .

ITS bad .  its real bad what most folks are getting taught .  and due to these beliefs , its morphed into a sin festival in more and more churches .   WHILE they rejoicing

in A JESUS they don't know .    A phone book jesus cant save.    BUT THE BOOK , the BIBLCAL JESUS DOES .  SO LET ALL LEARN HIM WELL . 

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

That person will go to Hell.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That Is like a jet black pot calling a black kettle black.   those prosperity ones are worse than all the world combinded .   Because they do it IN JESUS NAME .

we better all remember what GOD said through that prophet.    YA wanna serve baal then GO ON NOW , GO  GO and serve him, BUT LEAVE EVERY OUNCE of my name OUTTA IT .

the lukewarm get the harshest of harsh punishments .   And those prosperity menof belial , they all in on it .   They done went to ROME and suckle from her teets now .

They suckle , because they have been given promises IN THE dark , in the dark where they think NONE DOES SEE .

Those rich men and women of belial would nt point to ROME , UNLESS ROME GAVE THEM SOME KIND OF PROMISE ensuring them all they will have a part of the WORLDS PURSE .

I got not one good thing to say about Those men and women of belial .  ONLY THIS .   LET ALL that has breath flee them  FLEE THEM and never look back .

Yep. My post was "humor through sarcasm".  :)

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Still Alive said:

Yep. My post was "humor through sarcasm".  :)

Man , I missed that .    But at least it gave me another chance to expose them wolves for what they are and do .

I guess I should have realized it was sarchasm .    But again wolves like those need a heavy duty expose .      Oh dear I think I made a rhyme . 

Wolves like those

need a heavy duty expose .     it might not have been accidental either .    

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Butero said:

They must repent of that lifestyle and turn to Christ or they will go to hell.  Obviously, they must get saved first.  We can't put the cart before the horse, but they will have to turn away from that sin after they get saved.  Jesus said those who want to follow him should first count the cost.  It will require giving up things.  

COUNT THE COST .    you know the more  I learned , the more I realized that we going to be persecuted big time for standing FOR TRUTH .

And the more by grace I learned and the more by grace I seen the signs of the times and by grace see them only clearer .   And fully know

and believe that to stay loyal to Christ its going to cost us everything .     The more I see this , the MORE FULLY PERSAUDED I AM ,   SO BE IT ,  IF WE DIE WE DIE , BUT WE GOT THE LORD

SO WE GOT ALL HOPE .   YEP count the cost and see every single loss as ONLY GAIN FOR THE LORD .     THEIR JUST AINT NOTHING that can take THE JOY OF THE LORD FROM THE SAINTS .

TALK about a total peace of mind .     PEACE OF MIND PEROID .     NOW , on that note , LETS LEAP UP AND PRAISE AND THANK THE LORD FOR HIS MERICIES UPON US DAILY .