IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

If a thief who becomes a believer yet will not repent of being a thief will He go to heaven.  Revelation's tells us they won't 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Acts 17:30   ........God is now calling on all men and all peoples everywhere to repent........

Repentance is not an option for anyone who desires to be saved. My sin and your sin will put us in the same hell as a homosexual if not for repentance. The 'struggles' we have with a sin that easily besets us is another issue but there is no salvation without repentance. The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin and we need to turn away. John said if we say we have no sin we lie. But we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus the righteous. 

This is a spiritual reality. Pray for the conviction of God in a persons life. It's one of the ways we know we belong to the Father, we are troubled even in the slightest of wrongs we may do. We have a built in knowing of right and wrong, we may struggle to justify some things but better to sit at His feet and get right.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

42 minutes ago, NathWChristian said:

I think that whatever rules apply to heterosexuals practicing heterosexuality out of wedlock apply here. It's just a different sin. Personally, I'm not even tempted to do the homosexual thing, so it's not a sin I struggle with. But it's sexual sin, so it's in the same area in which I AM tempted, at least to one degree or another. I mean, I AM 64 and ridiculously happily married.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

If a thief who becomes a believer yet will not repent of being a thief will He go to heaven.  Revelation's tells us they won't 

Or a heterosexual who continues to have sex with member(s) of the opposite sex out of wedlock.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, NathWChristian said:

JUST what the BIBLE SAYS .    THEY WILL NOT ENTER into the KINGDOM of heaven ,  let us be not deceived its for these very things , and I mean not just the homosexual act

but sins ,   that the wrath of GOD comes upon the children of DISOBEDIANCE .  SIN IS DISOBEDIANCE .   Be not partakers with them

I am glad you asked this , because another point has to be made .    IF a man repents NOT of any willfull sin but continues in it ,   THEY WONT HEAR WELL DONE

REPENTANCE has to be made .  AND GOD , HIS goodness is what leads a man to repentance .   SO if they repented not ,   THEY were not LED of GOD , they hardened their neck

to CORRECTION .     SO hear this one and all,   YE MUST repent of SIN .     REMEMMBER FOLLOW THE LAMB , for HE IS able to keep our foot from falling .

AND if any man does sin , does err from the truth ,  Let all who name the name of Christ do all by the SPIRIT to warn out to that one who is in error .

And convert him back and KNOW a soul has been saved from death .      

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Repentance is needed regardless of who they are.

Let everyone man , woman and child read this that yowm has said .    THIS is why JESUS SET UP the pattern for when a believer does err .

JESUS said and gave the pattern OF CORRECTION , he gave the KEYS to the church , AND NOT ROME ,  but I mean true beleivers who are the Church .

WE must use HIS PATTERN just as the apostels used it .    LET us learn well that bible . Let us feast from JESUS own words in that bible and let us

feast from every word the apostels wrote in those letters , let us feast from HE who gave the revelation to JOHN .

Let us just feast on pslams and proverbs and on every word THAT GOD HIMSELF inspired in that treasure we call the BIBLE .  FOR it was INSPIRED BY GOD .

And BY GOD was it inspired .  men did not just think up personal things that popped in their skulls , it was not private intepreations of men , IT WAS INSPIRED BY THE LORD OUR GOD .

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

Or a heterosexual who continues to have sex with member(s) of the opposite sex out of wedlock.

OR those prosperity preachers who head and steap up and love that money .    

Yep its not just homosexuals that must repent .   its many .   and many who even claim to in MOUTH ONLY know the LORD , must now repent asap before it is too late .

IF a man is walking in a wilfull sin and repents not ,  HE was surely not following CHRIST ,  for had correction came THEY WOULD HAVE repented and not hardned the heart and neck .

IF a man , though he cries HE KNOWS CHRIST , yet walks in will full sin ,  LET IS BE KNWON their is no sacrifice for those who walked in willfull sin .

FOR THEY DID NOT FOLLOW CHRIST .  THE church must do all,  to pick back up those bibles and learn that pattern for edification and correction THAT JESUS FIRST TAUGHT

and the apostles expounded on as by the SPIRIT , they put JESUS WORDS INTO ACTION and followed obeying HIM and all His sayings by the SPIRIT .

ARISE one and arise all ,  WE RUNNIG OUT OF TIME , that and also no man knows his last hour on earth .  HE knows not when he shall die .

LET US CLING TO CHRIST , knowing full well,  SALVATION is found ONLY IN HIS NAME and in no other name IS IT FOUND .

a wicked inclusive lie does grow and its a lie that leads to THE LIE .     ARMOUR UP one and all , IN THE LORD and be made wise unto SALVATION through faith in CHRIST .

HURRY , and let no man look back ,  COME OUT FROM AMONG the unholy who teach LIES in HIS NAME and have destroyed their flocks . COME OUT and BE YE SEPERATE

touch not the unclean thing , partake not of their sins and BE YE HOLY FOR THE LORD OUR GOD IS HOLY .     HURRY ,  for times running out and the great inclusive delusion

is leading all into the greatest depths of gross darkness and right to the beast who is to rise .    HURRY and flee the tabernacles of men gone wrong and RUSH TO CHRIST

and find other like minded brethren who love the LORD in SPIRIT , IN TRUTH .   And how do we know a man has the LOVE OF GOD shed bythe HOLYGHOST on his heart .

THEY WILL LOVE JESUS SAYINGS and to them they are not heavey , they are not a burden.  THEY ARE LIFE < JOY and HAPPY IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS THEM .

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OR those prosperity preachers who head and steap up and love that money .    

Yep its not just homosexuals that must repent .   its many .   and many who even claim to in MOUTH ONLY know the LORD , must now repent asap before it is too late .

IF a man is walking in a wilfull sin and repents not ,  HE was surely not following CHRIST ,  for had correction came THEY WOULD HAVE repented and not hardned the heart and neck .

IF a man , though he cries HE KNOWS CHRIST , yet walks in will full sin ,  LET IS BE KNWON their is no sacrifice for those who walked in willfull sin .

FOR THEY DID NOT FOLLOW CHRIST .  THE church must do all,  to pick back up those bibles and learn that pattern for edification and correction THAT JESUS FIRST TAUGHT

and the apostles expounded on as by the SPIRIT , they put JESUS WORDS INTO ACTION and followed obeying HIM and all His sayings by the SPIRIT .

ARISE one and arise all ,  WE RUNNIG OUT OF TIME , that and also no man knows his last hour on earth .  HE knows not when he shall die .

LET US CLING TO CHRIST , knowing full well,  SALVATION is found ONLY IN HIS NAME and in no other name IS IT FOUND .

a wicked inclusive lie does grow and its a lie that leads to THE LIE .     ARMOUR UP one and all , IN THE LORD and be made wise unto SALVATION through faith in CHRIST .

HURRY , and let no man look back ,  COME OUT FROM AMONG the unholy who teach LIES in HIS NAME and have destroyed their flocks . COME OUT and BE YE SEPERATE

touch not the unclean thing , partake not of their sins and BE YE HOLY FOR THE LORD OUR GOD IS HOLY .     HURRY ,  for times running out and the great inclusive delusion

is leading all into the greatest depths of gross darkness and right to the beast who is to rise .    HURRY and flee the tabernacles of men gone wrong and RUSH TO CHRIST

and find other like minded brethren who love the LORD in SPIRIT , IN TRUTH .   And how do we know a man has the LOVE OF GOD shed bythe HOLYGHOST on his heart .

THEY WILL LOVE JESUS SAYINGS and to them they are not heavey , they are not a burden.  THEY ARE LIFE < JOY and HAPPY IS THE ONE WHO KEEPS THEM .

Yeah, but at least they are not homosexual. ;)

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

I think that whatever rules apply to heterosexuals practicing heterosexuality out of wedlock apply here. It's just a different sin. Personally, I'm not even tempted to do the homosexual thing, so it's not a sin I struggle with. But it's sexual sin, so it's in the same area in which I AM tempted, at least to one degree or another. I mean, I AM 64 and ridiculously happily married.

I think that whatever rules apply to heterosexuals practicing heterosexuality out of wedlock apply here .

Yeah,  just in case anyone gets confused .     LET it be known to every man , woman and child , to every beast of the field , to everything that requires oxygene or carbon dioxide

to live .   THAT GOD HONORS NO GAY MARRIAGE .    ITS ABOMINATION .    Just wanted toremind us all this . 

The only marriage GOD will honor IS that between a man and a woman .    not man and man and not women with women .

I say this , because specially as of late , churches have began teaching that homosexuality is only a sin IF they unwed .  WHAT A LIE THAT IS .