IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

The bible says they will not go to heaven

1 Cor 6:

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [b]homosexuals, nor [c]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

If the homosexual does not repent he will go to Hell......same as the heterosexual , happily married , upstanding citizen, church going man......If he ever looked upon a woman with lust, He is no better than an adulterer— especially if he has not gouged out his eyes as he was warned to......of course though, there is a thing called Grace that will save one who changes his mind about who Jesus is and believes His Gospel found in 1Cor15:1-4.To go from an Unbeliever to a Believer shows a “ change of mind” which is what the Greek word   “Pisteo” means.That is the word we translate as “ repent”. Anyone who changes their mind from the self- righteous lie that he is “ good enough to make it” to believing he is a sinner who needs a Savior whose name is Jesus has experienced the repentance demanded by God, the “ repentance towards God, with faith in Jesus.

Some sins are worse than others ......homosexuality is way up on the list.One can go so far into sin that they risk having their consciousness seared.....they may be beyond hope. They are certainly not alone in this regard.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, NathWChristian said:

without repentance

When I thought it was about obeying the law, I repeated the same sins, even though I tried very hard not to.

Everyone sins if you commit one sin your guilty of every sin.

Jesus himself said I desire mercy not sacrifice.

Philippians chapter 3 verse 9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God on the basis of faith.

Matthew chapter 21

32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
Luke chapter 3

John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

10 “What should we do then?” the crowd asked.

11 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

54 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

especially if he has not gouged out his eyes as he was warned to......

Galatians chapter 5 verse 1

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

No one has ever obeyed the law, except Christ, and he broke the Sabbath.

Mark chapter 2 verse 27

Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.

9 hours ago, Zemke said:

The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin and we need to turn away.

Galatians chapter 2 verse 19  "For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

The bible says they will not go to heaven

1 Cor 6:

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [b]homosexuals, nor [c]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 

Text without context is error.......read on....it says, “ and such were some of you— but YOU have been  Made Righteous by the name of Jesus Christ”.  Paul was referring to those who rejected Jesus. Still in their sins.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

13 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Text without context is error.......read on....it says, “ and such were some of you— but YOU have been  Made Righteous by the name of Jesus Christ”.  Paul was referring to those who rejected Jesus. Still in their sins.

It is always best to know context but context is not needed here. We already know the subject being talked about. This is just and underscore for the question asked. Gods word is not just for yesterday but Gods word speaks to all believers. It was true yesterday. and true for today, and true through out eternity.  

Revelation 22But the fearful and unbelieving, the abominable and the unbelieving, and murderers, an the wordmongers, sorcerers, and idolaters and liars, shall have their part in the lake of fire that burns forever. which is the second death.

This  does not have to have context because it is context of itself. It answers the question asked. Will acting homosexuals burn forever in that place we call hell.  for all that is unbelieving  evil, unrighteous, and amoral. yes they all will be in hell. They must not give up being homosexual but be born again of the spirit to strive to be clean every day. David said to Godin his for forgiveness 

Wash me with hyssop and I will be white as snow. Then I shall convert others . I was a substance abuser for years and could overcome it because my wife had the by persecution and let me have one or 1 or 2 if I asked. she was an addict as well. The substance could not be in my house and not want them. The whole country was doing this so they took away  from doctors to prescribe narcotics That for me was the work of God for me. Now there is not narcotics in the and would never look for black market 

I still cannot say the battle is over they just took away  the bullets. Still I praise God I am not living in that t environment  any more.

You some times have to take yourself out of situation. My wife died to soon because the drugs caused many problems so the doctors could not operate on her. She was already dying inside.  God was still with her and I prayed for her every day. So do what ever it takes or pray that God would intervein . I am clean today by the grace of God, yet I will not say I have arrived. Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. 

Get a good devotional, spend time in prayer. Every day and always ask the Lord to forgive your sins even if you don't think you have. We must always be Humble before  our Loving  Lord. Church on Sunday will not cut it. I have been around the block more than once or twice. I know what addition  is. It is bondage and it will kill you

God bless

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Someone I know and love dearly lives this lifestyle. Such a difficult thing, I can't sit in judgment because who am I to judge when, as a human, there is sin in my own life just because I'm not out of this body and perfect with the Lord, you know? And yet....the person knows how I feel about this, what I believe, and that it won't change. But it doesn't make my love for them diminish in any way- however...it's unbelievably difficult to walk that line, for sure, because I'm close to the person.

If i had to sum up my feelings on it all, just from having dealt with it and continuing to deal with it, I would say this: I don't quite understand how some 'are', and some 'aren't...but in my heart of hearts, I believe that somewhere along the line, a person....what, gives in to it, maybe? And God let's them go ahead in, what I believe to be, their own rebellion and their own way, 'turns them over to it', as it were. There's a bible verse on it in the NT, don't recall where. I really need to start writing these things down, lol- Either way....it's very, very hard not to 'judge'. As fallen humanity, it's in our very makeup to be judgmental, I think-but what I believe God wants us to do, or at least in my own life, is to love and not judge. This person knows how I feel about it, but knows I love them no matter what. 

I've agonized over the situation, wanting to see things in the right way, the way Jesus sees things..and people. And at the end of the day, the only thing that I've managed to come up with...and hang on to, is the fact that God knows the heart of each person. The deep, deep inner person that none of us knows, but is known only to God-He knows where they stand on each and every, single thing in their heart of hearts, what motivates them, what their true intention is, etc..  And in the end, it's God who is going to judge each, accordingly. Literally. All we can really do is pray, pray, pray. And then pray some more. And keep praying. And then do it again, lol. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

1 hour ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Someone I know and love dearly lives this lifestyle. Such a difficult thing, I can't sit in judgment because who am I to judge when, as a human, there is sin in my own life just because I'm not out of this body and perfect with the Lord, you know? And yet....the person knows how I feel about this, what I believe, and that it won't change. But it doesn't make my love for them diminish in any way- however...it's unbelievably difficult to walk that line, for sure, because I'm close to the person.

If i had to sum up my feelings on it all, just from having dealt with it and continuing to deal with it, I would say this: I don't quite understand how some 'are', and some 'aren't...but in my heart of hearts, I believe that somewhere along the line, a person....what, gives in to it, maybe? And God let's them go ahead in, what I believe to be, their own rebellion and their own way, 'turns them over to it', as it were. There's a bible verse on it in the NT, don't recall where. I really need to start writing these things down, lol- Either way....it's very, very hard not to 'judge'. As fallen humanity, it's in our very makeup to be judgmental, I think-but what I believe God wants us to do, or at least in my own life, is to love and not judge. This person knows how I feel about it, but knows I love them no matter what. 

I've agonized over the situation, wanting to see things in the right way, the way Jesus sees things..and people. And at the end of the day, the only thing that I've managed to come up with...and hang on to, is the fact that God knows the heart of each person. The deep, deep inner person that none of us knows, but is known only to God-He knows where they stand on each and every, single thing in their heart of hearts, what motivates them, what their true intention is, etc..  And in the end, it's God who is going to judge each, accordingly. Literally. All we can really do is pray, pray, pray. And then pray some more. And keep praying. And then do it again, lol. 

This make me so sad that they will go to hell if they do not repent. 

They are not bad people just for having gay sex.

Many of them are kind people.

Most people nowadays have sex before marriage too, and most of them are not evil.

I would not send people to hell just because they have sex before marrige because I would have to send 70% of people to hell then, since most people see no problem with it.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 12/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Both gay and unhappy people who don't repent will not receive eternal life, according to scripture. It's not the sin. It's the lack of repentance.

• Thanks 1