IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Both gay and unhappy people who don't repent will not receive eternal life, according to scripture. It's not the sin. It's the lack of repentance.

YES .  LET US LOOK DEEPLY at the WORDS of CHRIST who said ,      TO THOSE WHO ALREADY BELEIVED ON HIM.

IF you CONTINUE IN ME ,  You shall KNOW the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you FREE.

Free,   but none of us were in bondage to men , what do you MEAN he shall be free.

HE who is a servant of sin , is in bondage ,    Is a slave to SIN .    BUT WHOM THE SON SETS FREE ,  IS FREE.

now a reminder from paul .

BEING THEN MADE FREE FROM SIN you became servants to RIGHTEOUSNESS.

IF they repent not of their wickedness, THEN THEY KNEW NOT THE LAMB ,  now did they .  NOPE .

TIME for churches to start RIGHT NOW preaching the POWER of THE resurrected Christ and teaching the whole purpose of CHRIST dying on that cross.

AND NOW A reminder from peter .

HE took our sins in his body on that tree,   that we BEING DEAD TO SIN SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.     YES , YES .

Many folks know not what spirit they are of , nor who they follow .    MANY . 

FOR if a man says HE LOVES GOD , yet walks in DARKNESS , he is a liar and the truth IS NOT IN HIM .   

and the truth is not IN THEM .

And the truth is not IN THEM .    FOR had they KNOWN the TRUTH , IT WOULD HAVE SET THEM FREE . 

TIME to get serious , TIME TO POINT TO JESUS , TIME TO EXPOUND ON THE TRUTH FOUND IN THAT BIBLE .

TIME to flee thos who  teach the mix.  TIME to FOLLOW ONLY CHRIST .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

23 minutes ago, NathWChristian said:

This make me so sad that they will go to hell if they do not repent. 

They are not bad people just for having gay sex.

Many of them are kind people.

Most people nowadays have sex before marriage too, and most of them are not evil.

I would not send people to hell just because they have sex before marrige because I would have to send 70% of people to hell then, since most people see no problem with it.

For starters ,    YE AND WE are NOT GOD .

and all men are evil , and it IS WICKED that they have sex one with another .    YOU MUST SERIOUSLY learn the bible .   CALL OUT to CHRIST and read the bible

and the truth found will burn out the confusion of any lie or lies .    

GOD Is not man that HE should lie .   We cannot make ourselves GOD and we cannot make GOD to be as one of us .  ALL WE CAN DO is COME TO CHRIST

and LEARN OF HIM .   And embrace and Love HIM above all .     HURRY ,  return to bible only reading   .   I will pray that you be blessed with the pure truth which can come

ONLY FROM GOD .    CRY out , seek diligently , knock and ask .     Feast on the bible and things will become clear .   SEEK HIM , while HE MAY BE FOUND .

1 hour ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Someone I know and love dearly lives this lifestyle. Such a difficult thing, I can't sit in judgment because who am I to judge when, as a human, there is sin in my own life just because I'm not out of this body and perfect with the Lord, you know? And yet....the person knows how I feel about this, what I believe, and that it won't change. But it doesn't make my love for them diminish in any way- however...it's unbelievably difficult to walk that line, for sure, because I'm close to the person.

If i had to sum up my feelings on it all, just from having dealt with it and continuing to deal with it, I would say this: I don't quite understand how some 'are', and some 'aren't...but in my heart of hearts, I believe that somewhere along the line, a person....what, gives in to it, maybe? And God let's them go ahead in, what I believe to be, their own rebellion and their own way, 'turns them over to it', as it were. There's a bible verse on it in the NT, don't recall where. I really need to start writing these things down, lol- Either way....it's very, very hard not to 'judge'. As fallen humanity, it's in our very makeup to be judgmental, I think-but what I believe God wants us to do, or at least in my own life, is to love and not judge. This person knows how I feel about it, but knows I love them no matter what. 

I've agonized over the situation, wanting to see things in the right way, the way Jesus sees things..and people. And at the end of the day, the only thing that I've managed to come up with...and hang on to, is the fact that God knows the heart of each person. The deep, deep inner person that none of us knows, but is known only to God-He knows where they stand on each and every, single thing in their heart of hearts, what motivates them, what their true intention is, etc..  And in the end, it's God who is going to judge each, accordingly. Literally. All we can really do is pray, pray, pray. And then pray some more. And keep praying. And then do it again, lol. 

however...it's unbelievably difficult to walk that line, for sure, because I'm close to the person

AND THIS IS WHY GOD says BE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER with unbelievers .    You GONNA FALL .   You Gonna fall .    Cut them loose .

You can still pray for them .   But keep no more company with them .     I will also pray for them that perhaps repentance will be given .  BUT Cease company now .  just do it

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

For starters ,    YE AND WE are NOT GOD .

and all men are evil , and it IS WICKED that they have sex one with another .    YOU MUST SERIOUSLY learn the bible .   CALL OUT to CHRIST and read the bible

and the truth found will burn out the confusion of any lie or lies .    

GOD Is not man that HE should lie .   We cannot make ourselves GOD and we cannot make GOD to be as one of us .  ALL WE CAN DO is COME TO CHRIST

and LEARN OF HIM .   And embrace and Love HIM above all .     HURRY ,  return to bible only reading   .   I will pray that you be blessed with the pure truth which can come

ONLY FROM GOD .    CRY out , seek diligently , knock and ask .     Feast on the bible and things will become clear .   SEEK HIM , while HE MAY BE FOUND .

I Know I am not God.

What I mean is that I am sad so many people will end up in hell just because they see no problem with having sex before marriage.

I will not have sex before marriage, because God is against it.

But other people do not think this way.

8 minutes ago, NathWChristian said:

I Know I am not God.

What I mean is that I am sad so many people will end up in hell just because they see no problem with having sex before marriage.

I will not have sex before marriage, because God is against it.

But other people do not think this way.

While sin is sin and is evil .     This is not the reason they would end up in hell .   ITS BECAUSE THEY REJECTED THE ONE who does save and change the man .

THEY NEED TO HEAR  the gospel .  AND if they already in churches ,  THEN they need to get out of those churches that either allow such things or wont warn against such things .

AND RUN FULL FORCE RIGHT TO CHRIST WHO WILL SAVE and DOES CHANGE the heart .    Anway , be encouraged and dig , oh dig in the bible

WHILE it was the sin that damns the soul ,   THE reason any man or woman is damned , is because they did not COME TO HE WHO is

the breaker of chains and the FREER of men , CHRIST JESUS .    

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, SelahSong said:

I hope you understand what I'm about to say. We are living in the last days.  Jesus will be returning soon. Now, if you read the Bible you will read where it says that in the end times, the world will become more and more evil. You can see it more than ever with each passing day... everybody tolerating the sin that prevails everywhere and people saying that it's okay, it's fine, whatever, each person is permitted to decide for himself how he wants to live his life... no judgments allowed, no teaching, no forcing personal views, what is wrong is right and what is right is wrong.  Wake up!  It's not alright!  If you will read and study the Bible, you will learn to love righteousness; I promise you that. Give God a chance, before it's too late.

Selah:emot-heartbeat:  

That is right dear sister .     NOW with one mind  , one heart and no looking back  , LET those in sin and error , RUSH TO THE ONLY ONE , CHRIST JESUS , who both saves

and changes the heart of all who are HIS .     HURRY .       CAUSE ONCE the MASTER of the HOUSE rises up and SHUTS THE DOOR ,

oh many will strive to enter in to escape ,   BUT HE WILL Say from within , I NEVER KNEW YOU .     

YOU LOVED dear sister  .    And as I sometimes say ,  ROME AINT GONNA LOVE YOUR MESSAGE ,   BUT I DO . CAUES IT POINTS TO JESUS .   

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

20 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

I hope you understand what I'm about to say. We are living in the last days.  Jesus will be returning soon. Now, if you read the Bible you will read where it says that in the end times, the world will become more and more evil. You can see it more than ever with each passing day... everybody tolerating the sin that prevails everywhere and people saying that it's okay, it's fine, whatever, each person is permitted to decide for himself how he wants to live his life... no judgments allowed, no teaching, no forcing personal views, what is wrong is right and what is right is wrong.  Wake up!  It's not alright!  If you will read and study the Bible, you will learn to love righteousness; I promise you that. Give God a chance, before it's too late.

Selah:emot-heartbeat:  

Obviously they will find it difficult to repent. You are telling them that they need to say no to almost everything they do to enter heaven.

The Bible only allows us to breath and eat.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

however...it's unbelievably difficult to walk that line, for sure, because I'm close to the person

AND THIS IS WHY GOD says BE NOT UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER with unbelievers .    You GONNA FALL .   You Gonna fall .    Cut them loose .

You can still pray for them .   But keep no more company with them .     I will also pray for them that perhaps repentance will be given .  BUT Cease company now .  just do it

Unequally yoked? No...it's an adult child. Cut them loose? I don't think so. How would that be 'loving them', if I were to do that? It would be me, acting out of judgment because of their lifestyle. They know I don't agree, and they know why- I've never condoned any of it. Look at the kind of people Jesus 'hung out' with...the lowest of the low...tax collectors (who were considered just scum back in the day...), prostitutes. Prostitutes! Mary Magdalene was one, yes...she repented of her sin, but Jesus didn't 'cut her loose' beforehand, or any of the rest of them, for that matter.

Love loves the unloveable.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Just to clarify, here....I'm NOT condoning the gay lifestyle, period. I'm not trying to make light of it because it's one of my grown kids involved. I'm not justifying anything, and I agree that yes, we're in the 'last days', and the whole 'anything goes' idea completely prevails.

BUT!

We need to love. That sounds so hippy and 60s, but it's true...even the bible states that of the three that remain, Faith, Hope, and Love...the greatest is Love. If Jesus looked at us through the same eyes that we are, for the most part, looking at others...well, let's just say I'm thankful He's not, lol.