IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, SelahSong said:

Oh, CCHL, don't you believe the Word of God?  Why were Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed?  It was because of this particular sin.  God hates this sin.  I say this with no judgment but just so that maybe you will hear the word of the Lord and become obedient to Him. 

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Two things occurred sister .    For If we read on other statements this person has said , its very clear they found men , women , who taught and expounded dangerous heresays .

What a man or woman truly loves ,  is what they will seek out .   I have heard those teachings and do you know what the worst part is ,    Supposed christain leaders and popular

men within the church itself taught this .   Two things .   The PROPHETS , LEADERS have taught lies and people have loved to have it so.

The churches teach this stuff.    Instead of showing true love and correcting those in error ,  they actually hate them and think its love cause its all friendly and accepting .

But how can it be love when it allows folks to remain in darkness and the end is death .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Without repenting towards the Lord Jesus Christ for sin, none of these folks are getting into heaven...

1 Corinthians 6:9-10  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, (sex outside of marriage)  nor idolaters, nor adulterers, (sex outside of marriage) nor effeminate, (homosexual men acting out a woman's role) nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (male and female homosexuals in general)   (10)  Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

But thanks be towards Jesus Christ for those who have truly repented towards Him. And with that repentance, comes forgiveness and an amended life. Along with the Holy Spirit's conviction about sin, and through a renewed mind, we come to see sin as He sees it, and are eternally grateful for God's very real forgiveness! Pass this on!

1 Corinthians 6:11  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary:
Repentance

1. Sorrow for any thing done or said; the pain or grief which a person experiences in consequence of the injury or inconvenience produced by his own conduct.

2. In theology, the pain, regret or affliction which a person feels on account of his past conduct, because it exposes him to punishment. This sorrow proceeding merely from the fear of punishment, is called legal repentance, as being excited by the terrors of legal penalties, and it may exist without an amendment of life.

3. Real penitence; sorrow or deep contrition for sin, as an offense and dishonor to God, a violation of his holy law, and the basest ingratitude towards a Being of infinite benevolence. This is called evangelical repentance, and is accompanied and followed by amendment of life.

Repentance is a change of mind, or a conversion from sin to God.

Godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation. 2 Cor 7. Mat 3.

Repentance is the relinquishment of any practice, from conviction that it has offended God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Romans 1:18-32

God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

15 minutes ago, CCHL said:

I'm glad you brought up Romans.  Paul is specifically referring to temple prostitution and pederasty (older men having sex with young boys).  Those acts I decry fully and agree that cultic/temple prostitution is wrong and pederasty is also very wrong.  He does not, however, address a loving homosexual relationship.  God also accepts those regardless of their sexuality and looks straight to the heart for they know what's on a person's conscious.  Blessings and understanding to you :)

Paul never depicts homosexuality between older men having sex with young boys as his only meaning, but homosexuality in it's fullness, complete in every way.  The LGBTQ community is teaching this false doctrine in order to project their consensual sex between male and male, or female and female, as a loving relationship, creating a false narrative of how God meant love to be.   In Genesis 2 we read what God meant for a relationship, male and female. 

18 And the Lord God said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.” 19 Out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field and every bird of the air, and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them. And whatever Adam called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So Adam gave names to all cattle, to the birds of the air, and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper comparable to him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. 22 Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.

23 And Adam said:

“This is now bone of my bones
And flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called Woman,
Because she was taken out of Man.”

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

No mater how hard you try to shine a righteous light on homosexual relationships, all it really is doing is showing the hypocrisy of what the LGBTQ community calls faith and love in Christ compared to what scripture itself declares. 

As for your past post about love and kindness, I know atheist who show love and kindness, yet they do not believe in God.  Works is not what saves a person.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Onelight, I can understand where you are coming from in the context of Adam and Eve but in mine (and scholars) interpretation it simply means Adam was to be provided with a partner, promises it is through historical evidence that has brought about to what Paul was talking about and Butero I'm happy to talk about  the Gay community promotes love/acceptance but I would rather it be in private message or on a new thread as I don't want to too far away from talking about Paul here and how the temple prostitution is what Paul was referring to.

The reason why God didn't just mean Adam should have any partner, male or female, is that fact that He created woman from his rib.  When a man marries a woman, they become one flesh as the rib is restored, and they become one complete person.  That is not possible with homosexuals.  In addition to that, the woman was created for the specific purpose of being a helpmeet to a husband.  Men were not created for that purpose.  

Edited by Butero

2 minutes ago, CCHL said:

Onelight, I can understand where you are coming from in the context of Adam and Eve but in mine (and scholars) interpretation it simply means Adam was to be provided with a partner, promises it is through historical evidence that has brought about to what Paul was talking about and Butero I'm happy to talk about  the Gay community promotes love/acceptance but I would rather it be in private message or on a new thread as I don't want to too far away from talking about Paul here and how the temple prostitution is what Paul was referring to.

CCHL, God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He never changes.  Humans, however, will change and twist His meanings to fit their own, just as Satan did all through out scripture.  Why?  Because Satan did not want to accept Gods ways, and neither do humans when it comes against their own personal sins they do not want to let go of.  Sin is sin, and unless you can show in scripture where homosexuality is not considered a sin, it remains a sin.  Homosexuality is being sexually immoral, as are many other immoral sexual acts.  We are told in scripture that the sexual immoral will have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8)

As for the LGBTQ community, I have a lot of experience with them in my area as my mother was bisexual, my sister was bisexual and my daughter is very active in the community.  She, like you, continues to believe God will accept her beliefs about her relationship(s) as she says it is in love.  Though it breaks my heart to see her continue to follow a lie, she, like you, rejects the truth only because she does not want to give up her lifestyle.  All I can do for her, and for you, is to give this to the Lord and hope you both will see the truth through His eyes, not your own desires.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

This world is becoming more like the twilight zone every day and its disturbing. Most people usually follow the majority and how they feel and think. If more people are telling others things are ok that are not, then the minority are accused of being haters. The minority tells people the truth because of Love not hate, because they want people enjoying eternity, not being in misery. Come quickly Yeshua.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

It appears George has banned CCHL from this topic (and hopefully from the board). At any rate, I've put him on ignore.