IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

47 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I see nothing to suggest that, usually a comment is made on a thread if someone is removed from it. @George, is this so?

Here's what I told George on the An Insiders View from the Outside thread, "I think my time here on Worthy is coming to an end. The gay 'Christian' over on the other thread promoting his oh-so-sweet sodomy talk to all and sundry has just about put the nail in the old coffin." His reply was, "All those posts were removed an hour ago.  That's what I was cleaning up tonight.  :)" 

Maybe I only inferred CCHL would be banned from the site, but take it from an old-timer: posters who glorify and champion sin--and do so unchecked by the mods--will kill a Christian site deader than Julius Ceasar. I've seen it occur at other places, and Worthy is not immune.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

14 hours ago, CCHL said:

...in the context of Adam and Eve

Marriage is the ONLY place sex is blessed by God, and it is ONLY between a man and a woman:

Genesis 2:21-24  And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;  (22)  And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.  (23)  And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.  (24)  Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Matthew 19:4-6  And He answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female,  (5)  And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?  (6)  Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Hebrews 13:4  Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Sexual sins covered in the Bible:

-Sodomite, (Homosexual, sex with same sex,) Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Jude 1:7
-Transvestism, (Those who are pretending to be a woman, when really a man and vice versa) Deuteronomy. 22:5

-Bi-Sexual, (An "either way" mix of Sodomites and Fornicators/Adulterers.)
-Adulterer, (Sex outside of marriage) Exodus 20:14, Deuteronomy 5:18, Hebrews 13:4
-Fornicator, (Sex without marriage) Acts 15:29
-Rape, (Force someone) to have sex against their will, Genesis 34:1-3, 2 Samuel 13:10-16
-Incestuous relationships, (Sex with family members,) whether forced or not,
Leviticus 18:6-18, 1Corinthians 5:1
-Bestiality, (sex with animals,) Leviticus 18:23-24
-Pedophilia, although not specifically mentioned, is some of the worst sin there is. It's covered in some of the above sins with the additional sin of a child's innocence being stolen.

Luke 17:1-2 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

God will never change:

Malachi 3:6a  For I am the LORD, I change not;

However, sinful people can be forgiven, and change:

Acts 3:19-20  Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;  (20)  And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 12/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Repentance is needed for any style of sin. Homosexuality is no exception. Do you think a heterosexual person living in affair without repentance would go to heaven? I think you would not know if the person repents, falls, repents, falls and keeps repeating the cycle and it is a struggle. And slowly coming out of it. Or the person is living in flat rejection to Lord's command and living in sin. There is a big difference between the two. A person does not go to heaven based on self righteousness. And Lord's grace is sufficient to cover any and all sin. The only thing needed is repentance. While we just see the person sinning, we do not know if they are repentant. It probably takes a close relationship with the person to understand where they are with Lord.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,464
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,761
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, John Robinson said:

Here's what I told George on the An Insiders View from the Outside thread, "I think my time here on Worthy is coming to an end. The gay 'Christian' over on the other thread promoting his oh-so-sweet sodomy talk to all and sundry has just about put the nail in the old coffin." His reply was, "All those posts were removed an hour ago.  That's what I was cleaning up tonight.  :)" 

Maybe I only inferred CCHL would be banned from the site, but take it from an old-timer: posters who glorify and champion sin--and do so unchecked by the mods--will kill a Christian site deader than Julius Ceasar. I've seen it occur at other places, and Worthy is not immune.

I didn't ban CCHL, however I did place him on Moderator Review.  The way I see it -- it's much like a situation if someone condones sin unto eternal death and encourages others to participate then it's not to be debated on our forum.  I don't have a problem with talking to a gay person and showing him/her the truth of God's word.  But I can't allow someone to openly say it's okay, when the Bible is so UTTERLY CLEAR on the matter.   So that's why I placed him on Moderator Review and I didn't have time to send him a Private Message as of yet as I'm just trying to keep up with all the aspects of the forums.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Thanks, George.

Guest PinkBelt
On 12/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Is this a trolling post?

God's salvation plan is the same regardless of if you are gay, and I find it highly unlikely you don't already know it.

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

Is this a trolling post?

God's salvation plan is the same regardless of if you are gay, and I find it highly unlikely you don't already know it.

God's plan of salvation requires homosexuals to repent of the sin of homosexuality and turn to Christ.   One cannot be a practicing unrepentant homosexual and be an authentic follower of Jesus.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

It is not for us to determine who will be saved or not. God chooses whomever he wants. Just remember not to cast the first stone and not to judge others.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On December 6, 2018 at 7:29 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Wise Jews under the strict demands of the Law saw the Laws as opportunities to be blessed, not as burdens to be endured.

And yet due to weakness the Law was ineffectual at producing righteousness. 

And as it turns out it's purpose was to lead us to Christ. So it served only as a mirror to demonstrate to everyone under the Law that they didn't measure up to God's holy standard. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On December 11, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Yowm said:

Reported as an indirect personal attack since the question was a perfectly legitimate one.

And yet pinkbelt has a point. Any 30-second search on the internet would provide the answer that Pinkbelt offered, namely all sin separates us from God, so no need to go through an exhaustive list. 

Suppose she has run into that indivdual before? 

Im going to report your post as a personal attack against pinkbelt.

just kidding. 

• Haha 1