IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Gays need to stop finding ways to rationalize and excuse their behavior to make it acceptable to the world.In spite of the great inroads they have made in convincing the Bible- ignorant, they are not fooling those who know the Bible and they sure ain’t changing God’s mind.Go declares it sin,and as we all know, He goes farther to say that it is an “ abomination”.So what is the cure? Is it any different for them than it is for an agnostic ,drunken, skirt - chaser ( not me, of course!)How about the rest of you sinners out there?Personally, the Holy Spirit opened my eyes and showed me that I was a horrible , hopeless sinner that needed a Saviour.All of my rationalizations and excuses vanished.I was laid bare.God showed me the horror of my lost condition.I was driven to the same conclusion as the Publican who was left with only this....”God have mercy on me, a sinner”. After that , once I had turned to God , things just kinda fell in place .Gays need to stop rationalizing their sinful ways and pray that God will give them a new heart.A contrite heart that is ready to receive the Gospel with its Power to save.Straights and gays.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Gays need to stop finding ways to rationalize and excuse their behavior to make it acceptable to the world.In spite of the great inroads they have made in convincing the Bible- ignorant, they are not fooling those who know the Bible and they sure ain’t changing God’s mind.Go declares it sin,and as we all know, He goes farther to say that it is an “ abomination”.So what is the cure? Is it any different for them than it is for an agnostic ,drunken, skirt - chaser ( not me, of course!)How about the rest of you sinners out there?Personally, the Holy Spirit opened my eyes and showed me that I was a horrible , hopeless sinner that needed a Saviour.All of my rationalizations and excuses vanished.I was laid bare.God showed me the horror of my lost condition.I was driven to the same conclusion as the Publican who was left with only this....”God have mercy on me, a sinner”. After that , once I had turned to God , things just kinda fell in place .Gays need to stop rationalizing their sinful ways and pray that God will give them a new heart.A contrite heart that is ready to receive the Gospel with its Power to save.Straights and gays.

ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .    It don't matter how wicked the man , THE LORD can change any heart .    I know ,  the wicked things I did would make most all yall cringe .

But the POWER of the blood , the grace of God , OH ITS REAL .    TURNED me In a one eighty degree in heart and direction .

He who covers his sin shall not prosper,  but he who confesses and forsakes KNOWS two things ,  A it was the grace of GOD that led them to repentance .

And B,  we saved soley by Grace .     I love the way the early apostels remined too .    What scares me for some folks , blood brought , is that

they don't know what it means to actually DENY the FAITH .   When we actually deny , omit  , twist JESUS own sayings , THAT is denying the faith .

And folks need to know this .    I mean , even as paul reminded timothy ,  if a man wont take care of his own , specially those of his own house ,  HE has DENIED THE FAITH

and is WORSE ,      notice it says WORSE than an infidel .    Cause he should have known better and willfully rejects JESUS teachings .  

I think we need to seriously get busy reminding the church that faith in willfull sin , AINT FAITH its deader than dead .

I also think we need to remind them Just like you did ,  And POINT them to JESUS .

That has to be a matter between them and God. It is difficult and indeed patronising for us as Christians to ever preach at them as that will not work. Every person has choices to make. I consider it is best to show understanding and compassion with a view to sensitively making debate possible. Encourage people to think about their lifestyle choices. I know what the Bible makes clear. But people must think for themselves. We each have the freedom, the right and responsibility to choose then live with the repercussions of those choices. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

I 90% agree with you, but do think we have a duty to make sure they know what God says.

and to let them know that God loves them, its the active lifestyle which is the problem. 

Lets lower that number .    Remember GOD judges those outside the church .  But if any comes into a church let sound holy doctrine be preached .  

Andlet us remember that if any man , woman or child profess to be a believer ,  we then do as they real apostels taught .

If any man does err, sin , etc ,  we rebuke them sharply   .    Too many professing its being cult like to remind .   It aint being cult like

well,  unless the true ones who wrote those letters were cults .     They made sure if error was spotted to correct it fast .  They made sure ONLY sound doctrine was taught .

heck , they burned books that were false .   Its in acts .   The first line of defense and building one another up,  Is Sound doctrine .  IS the pattern the early church taught .

If a deacon , bishop or any leader is not grave and serious ,   They need to go find jobs at burger king or etc and step down .

This let folks make their own mind up    ,   shoo wee,   that mindset was not In one single true apostels letters .  Instead it was rebuke sharply , correct any error

feed only sound doctrine .    We need that pattern back,  all else is sinking sand and comes right from sensual leaders.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/5/2018 at 8:50 AM, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Only if they do not believe in Jesus Christ. 

Same as with liars, murderers, adulterers, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

There is no argument that homosexuality is sin. Adultery is sin. Liars, thieves, cheaters, etc. 

Under the Law of Moses these were to be stoned. 

Under Grace, these are to be evangelized and God deals with his property thereafter himself. 

Straw poll... how many are divorced / remarried? 

How many divorces resulted from adultery? 

How many looked at women lustfully (Matthew 5:27-30)?

How many go about showing shameful nakedness in public (Isaiah 47:1-3*)?

* Which is adultery (Leviticus 18:8)

Hmmmm?

Why is it we single out these people and do everything BUT witness to them in a loving way? 

Matthew 7 Judge not lest ye be judged... 

King David judged the sheep thief when he was in fact judging himself... four fold, just as he said. 

1 .His illegitimate child died. 

2. His daughter Tamar was raped by her 1/2 brother Amnon. 

3. Her full brother Absalom killed Amnon. 

4. Absalom tried to overthrow his father David and was killed in the process.      

Especially after gay people have been so harshly treated by believers, when you can get beyond the retaliation... showing them true loving kindness in Jesus' name works miracles! 

• Brilliant! 1

P.S. 

The militant gays are driven by two factors... 

1. retaliation by Churched people

2. they seek the affirmation they will never ever have... their own. ← deep down inside they know it's wrong. 

Our place is to help not judge.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30

On 12/10/2018 at 10:02 AM, John Robinson said:

It appears George has banned CCHL from this topic (and hopefully from the board). At any rate, I've put him on ignore. 

It's better to reach those in darkness then to ignore them brother

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/16/2018 at 5:17 PM, JohnD said:

There is no argument that homosexuality is sin. Adultery is sin. Liars, thieves, cheaters, etc. 

Under the Law of Moses these were to be stoned. 

Under Grace, these are to be evangelized and God deals with his property thereafter himself. 

Straw poll... how many are divorced / remarried? 

How many divorces resulted from adultery? 

How many looked at women lustfully (Matthew 5:27-30)?

How many go about showing shameful nakedness in public (Isaiah 47:1-3*)?

* Which is adultery (Leviticus 18:8)

Hmmmm?

Why is it we single out these people and do everything BUT witness to them in a loving way? 

Matthew 7 Judge not lest ye be judged... 

King David judged the sheep thief when he was in fact judging himself... four fold, just as he said. 

1 .His illegitimate child died. 

2. His daughter Tamar was raped by her 1/2 brother Amnon. 

3. Her full brother Absalom killed Amnon. 

4. Absalom tried to overthrow his father David and was killed in the process.      

Especially after gay people have been so harshly treated by believers, when you can get beyond the retaliation... showing them true loving kindness in Jesus' name works miracles! 

I agree John there no time left in this world. Let's try to open people's eyes instead of condemnation. 

On 12/11/2018 at 11:14 AM, euggio said:

It is not for us to determine who will be saved or not. God chooses whomever he wants. Just remember not to cast the first stone and not to judge others.

Go and sin no more !

• Praise God! 1