IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

It's better to reach those in darkness then to ignore them brother

If after the first or second admonition they aint hearing , but keep on with their agenda ,  REJECT THEM .     Yes , its not seeker friendly ,  But it is wise

as paul wrote it first .    We don't want leaven rising to the full,   DO WE .

This world is seriously ripe for the all inclusive Anti Christ which his all inclusive spirit is leading all right too .

But no worries for me wayne .   No worries , YOU REJOICE for me , no matter how hated I am for exposing and correcting .

I GOT the LORD , I have all hope and JOY and it seems no matter how rejected I am , I ONLY REJOICE , saying OH thank thee O Lord for at least

counting me worthy to suffer some form of shame FOR YOUR GLORIOUS NAME .    THE JOY of the LORD is my strength and the Salvation of the LORD MY JOY .

Man , its time to praise the LORD again everyone .  So hands up and rejoice in the LORD .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

If after the first or second admonition they aint hearing , but keep on with their agenda ,  REJECT THEM .     Yes , its not seeker friendly ,  But it is wise

as paul wrote it first .    We don't want leaven rising to the full,   DO WE .

This world is seriously ripe for the all inclusive Anti Christ which his all inclusive spirit is leading all right too .

But no worries for me wayne .   No worries , YOU REJOICE for me , no matter how hated I am for exposing and correcting .

I GOT the LORD , I have all hope and JOY and it seems no matter how rejected I am , I ONLY REJOICE , saying OH thank thee O Lord for at least

counting me worthy to suffer some form of shame FOR YOUR GLORIOUS NAME .    THE JOY of the LORD is my strength and the Salvation of the LORD MY JOY .

Man , its time to praise the LORD again everyone .  So hands up and rejoice in the LORD .

Brother that's talking about believer's not unblievers. We must get the context right. So we can walk upright in all righteouness.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, JohnD said:

P.S. 

The militant gays are driven by two factors... 

1. retaliation by Churched people

2. they seek the affirmation they will never ever have... their own. ← deep down inside they know it's wrong. 

Our place is to help not judge.

This is all wrong .  the militant gays PRETEND that is their cause to only get us to accept their agenda .

They are driven by two factors all right .  They love their sin and they hate the light .   We cant change how we witness to any group based on its feelings .

Yet this is what seeker friendly taught us .   Oh you have to approach this group this way and don't correct and etc .

NO ,  the truth always remains .   WE sound the truth ,  those who have ears will hear and receive it ,  those who don't , wont .

Never conform the gospel or the approach to suit the ear of the hearerer .    Simply preach truth .   And who so ever receives amen and whoever rejects , rejects .

The only reason any man WONT come to the LIGHT ,  is because they love sin and do not want it exposed or corrected .

But rest assured they will make any and all excuses as to why they wont come.   And sadly pastors have listened .

EVER wonder why we got such a falling away in our churchs , such a acceptance of sin , rather than repentance from sin .  Cause truth OFFENDS

yet It wont offend the sheep .  THEY will come  , FOR it is GOD who draws them .   Just preach truth is all we need to do.

6 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Brother that's talking about believer's not unblievers. We must get the context right. So we can walk upright in all righteouness.

Yes I know .   but these folks are claiming to BE CHRSITAIN .  thus they must be dealt with as paul said to deal with the church .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes I know .   but these folks are claiming to BE CHRSITAIN .  thus they must be dealt with as paul said to deal with the church .

OK !

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, PepperS said:

Will jaywalkers go to hell if they do not repent?

YES!       You know that tag on a mattress that says “ Do Not Remove?” Those that remove that tag will go to Hell if they do not repent .No different than Hitler. “ lest you repent, you shall all perish”

3 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

YES!       You know that tag on a mattress that says “ Do Not Remove?” Those that remove that tag will go to Hell if they do not repent .No different than Hitler. “ lest you repent, you shall all perish”

Exactly .  We cannot remove What GOD has said .    And if we Truly are born again , the TRUTH is not heavy , ITS JOY to live it by the Power of THE SPIRIT .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, PepperS said:

Good to know. I was getting the impression that being gay and abortion were the only sins we were to be concerned about.. 

Like pual once said , LET all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity  .    Not make excuse for it .  

Those who LOVE CHRIST , will hate sin and love truth .      Its a clear sign of truly being born again .    And they will warn out against sin .

Seeker friendly is of satan .   In case anyone here done realize that .   So many have become enamoured with lets not offend anyone , THEY FORGOT about NOT OFFENDING THE ONLY ONE

AS IN GOD .

1 minute ago, PepperS said:

I always remove the tags from my mattresses. My pillows too. I have a little bit of rebel in me.

pillow tags and mattress tags , remove if you like .    But let no man , woman or child , REMOVE what Is HOLY for sake of fellowship .   Or death only awaits all who do so .

Does that seem grave .   Good ,   it needs to sound grave .    Let no one remove the boundaries that GOD HIMSELF has set .

instead let all receive His precepts ON OUR HEART , to LOVE HONOR and OBEY HIM . 

Let us bask in the ambience of HIS Eternal word .   For LIFE GIVING HE IS and what a JOY to honor and OBEY all that HE has said .    I mean what a joy .

But beware ,  for if we cast aside His words for the precepts of men ,  THEN it is men and self we love and Not GOD .

Let all bask in the truth of HIS ETERNAL BEAUTY of the PURE and unadulterated words OF OUR LORD .    And let those who are HIS

rejoice In that HE has put that LOVE on our heart .