IGNORED

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

NathWChristian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Just now, PepperS said:

Good to know. I was getting the impression that being gay and abortion were the only sins we were to be concerned about.. 

.....the biggest sin of all is thinking one has no sin......repentance is the cure for that...it sounds like this... “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner”...... the sound of a contrite heart , that is where Christianity begins....pray for that contrite heart if you do not possess it.....

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I always remove the tags from my mattresses. My pillows too. I have a little bit of rebel in me.

Ah, well that resolves one of those unknown mysteries, I always wondered if they would self destruct.   :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I always remove the tags from my mattresses. My pillows too. I have a little bit of rebel in me.

I accidently stepped on a worm once....nice to meet a fellow sinner

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

its not for us to judge or condemn anyone but God will judge all men according to how they act.  we all got to repent from our sins or else how can they be resolved.  homesexualality is as much a health issue as a moral one and those who do ungodly acts with their bodies will pay accordingly

The Bible says God will judge us by what we did with His Gospel..... 1Cor15:1-4......Believe That and be a member of the Body of Christ.....every member of that body has had there sin judged at the Cross 2000 years ago......we have been judged and declared “ Not Guilty”......Christ’s Blood and our faith was responsible for that Gracious verdict. God bless.

I believe as followers of Jesus Christ it is our job to show kindness, wisdom and gentleness towards everyone. Not to condemn. We are all sinners. All. Once we ourselves realise and repent, we become acutely aware of s8n all around.  We can see misguided souls chained to their own sins. Thus it falls to us to lead those people to safety by compassionately listening and understanding. 

Never forcing ourselves on anyone. It is not our place to judge others. This means those who are gay must be treated with respect. That's my opinion. I have gay friends. I want God to shine from me and my example and work through me to bring them to Him. I hope i do my best to be that channel. No more, no less. 

Prayer is our weapon. Not a condemning tongue. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

'Ye must be born again'

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 12/5/2018 at 8:50 AM, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

I think first of all you need to convince the homosexual that it is a sin through Biblical passages as well as natural, apologetic argumentation.

I'd say it's the same or worse than any other sin. If the person refuses to repent of the sin, they can't be saved from the penalty of sin.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Every sexual immorality is a sin. Christ said to even look upon a woman to lust after her is sin. He also said he who is without sin cast the first stone. I have too many bad moments in my life to have an opinion. I hope they all go though, because if they do I'll have no trouble either. If they start holding the line I have to wonder at which tiny perversion the line starts moving again.