NathWChristian

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, JohnD said:

P.S. 

The militant gays are driven by two factors... 

1. retaliation by Churched people

2. they seek the affirmation they will never ever have... their own. ← deep down inside they know it's wrong. 

Our place is to help not judge.

This is all wrong .  the militant gays PRETEND that is their cause to only get us to accept their agenda .

They are driven by two factors all right .  They love their sin and they hate the light .   We cant change how we witness to any group based on its feelings .

Yet this is what seeker friendly taught us .   Oh you have to approach this group this way and don't correct and etc .

NO ,  the truth always remains .   WE sound the truth ,  those who have ears will hear and receive it ,  those who don't , wont .

Never conform the gospel or the approach to suit the ear of the hearerer .    Simply preach truth .   And who so ever receives amen and whoever rejects , rejects .

The only reason any man WONT come to the LIGHT ,  is because they love sin and do not want it exposed or corrected .

But rest assured they will make any and all excuses as to why they wont come.   And sadly pastors have listened .

EVER wonder why we got such a falling away in our churchs , such a acceptance of sin , rather than repentance from sin .  Cause truth OFFENDS

yet It wont offend the sheep .  THEY will come  , FOR it is GOD who draws them .   Just preach truth is all we need to do.

• Praise God! 1

6 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Brother that's talking about believer's not unblievers. We must get the context right. So we can walk upright in all righteouness.

Yes I know .   but these folks are claiming to BE CHRSITAIN .  thus they must be dealt with as paul said to deal with the church .

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes I know .   but these folks are claiming to BE CHRSITAIN .  thus they must be dealt with as paul said to deal with the church .

OK !

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, PepperS said:

Will jaywalkers go to hell if they do not repent?

YES!       You know that tag on a mattress that says “ Do Not Remove?” Those that remove that tag will go to Hell if they do not repent .No different than Hitler. “ lest you repent, you shall all perish”

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

YES!       You know that tag on a mattress that says “ Do Not Remove?” Those that remove that tag will go to Hell if they do not repent .No different than Hitler. “ lest you repent, you shall all perish”

Good to know. I was getting the impression that being gay and abortion were the only sins we were to be concerned about.. 

3 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Exactly .  We cannot remove What GOD has said .    And if we Truly are born again , the TRUTH is not heavy , ITS JOY to live it by the Power of THE SPIRIT .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, PepperS said:

Good to know. I was getting the impression that being gay and abortion were the only sins we were to be concerned about.. 

Like pual once said , LET all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity  .    Not make excuse for it .  

Those who LOVE CHRIST , will hate sin and love truth .      Its a clear sign of truly being born again .    And they will warn out against sin .

Seeker friendly is of satan .   In case anyone here done realize that .   So many have become enamoured with lets not offend anyone , THEY FORGOT about NOT OFFENDING THE ONLY ONE

AS IN GOD .

1 minute ago, PepperS said:

I always remove the tags from my mattresses. My pillows too. I have a little bit of rebel in me.

pillow tags and mattress tags , remove if you like .    But let no man , woman or child , REMOVE what Is HOLY for sake of fellowship .   Or death only awaits all who do so .

Does that seem grave .   Good ,   it needs to sound grave .    Let no one remove the boundaries that GOD HIMSELF has set .

instead let all receive His precepts ON OUR HEART , to LOVE HONOR and OBEY HIM .