NathWChristian

will gays go to hell if they do not repent?

On 12/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Repentance is needed for any style of sin. Homosexuality is no exception. Do you think a heterosexual person living in affair without repentance would go to heaven? I think you would not know if the person repents, falls, repents, falls and keeps repeating the cycle and it is a struggle. And slowly coming out of it. Or the person is living in flat rejection to Lord's command and living in sin. There is a big difference between the two. A person does not go to heaven based on self righteousness. And Lord's grace is sufficient to cover any and all sin. The only thing needed is repentance. While we just see the person sinning, we do not know if they are repentant. It probably takes a close relationship with the person to understand where they are with Lord.

2 hours ago, John Robinson said:

Here's what I told George on the An Insiders View from the Outside thread, "I think my time here on Worthy is coming to an end. The gay 'Christian' over on the other thread promoting his oh-so-sweet sodomy talk to all and sundry has just about put the nail in the old coffin." His reply was, "All those posts were removed an hour ago.  That's what I was cleaning up tonight.  :)" 

Maybe I only inferred CCHL would be banned from the site, but take it from an old-timer: posters who glorify and champion sin--and do so unchecked by the mods--will kill a Christian site deader than Julius Ceasar. I've seen it occur at other places, and Worthy is not immune.

I didn't ban CCHL, however I did place him on Moderator Review.  The way I see it -- it's much like a situation if someone condones sin unto eternal death and encourages others to participate then it's not to be debated on our forum.  I don't have a problem with talking to a gay person and showing him/her the truth of God's word.  But I can't allow someone to openly say it's okay, when the Bible is so UTTERLY CLEAR on the matter.   So that's why I placed him on Moderator Review and I didn't have time to send him a Private Message as of yet as I'm just trying to keep up with all the aspects of the forums.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 12/5/2018 at 9:50 AM, NathWChristian said:

If someone lives a gay lifestyle, and practice homosexual acts without repentance, what will happen with then, since the Bible says homosexuals will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

Is this a trolling post?

God's salvation plan is the same regardless of if you are gay, and I find it highly unlikely you don't already know it.

8 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

Is this a trolling post?

God's salvation plan is the same regardless of if you are gay, and I find it highly unlikely you don't already know it.

God's plan of salvation requires homosexuals to repent of the sin of homosexuality and turn to Christ.   One cannot be a practicing unrepentant homosexual and be an authentic follower of Jesus.

It is not for us to determine who will be saved or not. God chooses whomever he wants. Just remember not to cast the first stone and not to judge others.

30 minutes ago, PinkBelt said:

Is this a trolling post?

Reported as an indirect personal attack since the question was a perfectly legitimate one.

• Thumbs Up 1