ejected

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Sarah beyond child bearing age....on purpose. So the child could be of God.

Abraham and Sarah wanted to help God out by their own means.

Hagar's child became the picture of bondage born of the flesh.

Hannah was mocked for being barren. The other wife was arrogant and proud.

God finally gave Hannah a miracle....Samuel, the greatest prophet of old.

Have you spent a life time 'waiting on your ministry'?

Wondering why others seem to get there's on  a silver platter while you continue to wait and wait and pray and pray with no results or open doors at all? 

Abe was 90. Sarah was 80.

The word of God is pretty clear. That which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of Spirit is spirit.

The impatient try to establish ministries by the arm of flesh. This will end in little fruit for God. Flesh will not glory in His presence. Meaning, if flesh is in operation and self glorifying, His presence is NOT there. Quenched as it were.

For one thing, the fleshly mind cannot receive the things of God. So error and untruths have a rightful foothold.

So if you are one who has been faithful and waiting on God for a life time, you are right on target. Don't give up on God and don't give in to the god of this world who would  be tickled pink if you'd strike out on your own without the Holy Spirit leading and unction to 'fake a ministry of sorts'. Another lifeless ministry keeping the folks in 'Ismael bondage.'

Follow Hannah's lead not Sarah's. Yes you'll be scorned and looked down on as an oddball like Hannah was but that's part of the test. Wait i say, wait upon the Lord and you will bring forth your Samuel! By His Spirit, not by the flesh. We've all had enough of fleshly, Spiritless ministries. They're everywhere.

Edited by ejected
  • This is Worthy 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

On 12/6/2018 at 4:38 AM, ejected said:

Have you spent a life time 'waiting on your ministry'?

I'm interested to learn why you think this is an applicable passage?

Paul in Corinthans etc implies that people have gifts now in the present and not that they will be given in the future.

Yes we are often impatient, yet the bible shows that people are being trained/prepared for a role in there daily tasks, Joseph sold as a slave to learn to manage a prison lare estate and finally a kingdom. Mosses was highly educated but had to learn to live in the desert as a shepperd, before leading the people of Israel.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  04/20/1980

On 1/28/2019 at 10:33 AM, Who me said:

Paul in Corinthans etc implies that people have gifts now in the present and not that they will be given in the future.

Amen, Who me.

On 12/6/2018 at 5:38 AM, ejected said:

The impatient try to establish ministries by the arm of flesh.

[...]

So if you are one who has been faithful and waiting on God for a life time, you are right on target.

Hi Ejected,

I agree with Poster #Who me saying that we have gifts now and not tomorrow, which can also be seen in Mark 11:13.

Waiting on God for a life time? for a calling? Why not join a church and ask them how you can help? This is at least my suggestion. I'm speaking from own experience: they always look for people to help.

Regards,

Thomas

• Thumbs Up 1