Cursillo03

A Warm Cursillo De Colores!

Welcome, Cursillo.  I know many people whose lives were greatly impacted by the Walk to Emmaus, which is similar they say.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, and welcome to Worthy, Cursillo! 😊

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Cursillo03 said:

Hello All! I'm a 61 year old Christian Man living in Northern California or what's left of it. Married for 38 years to the same Woman. I am one of many Cursillistas in the Redwood Empire. Wondering if there are any other folks who have been so Blessed to have experienced a Cursillo weekend or Not lol. Loving Jesus and All is my Heart, easy to say, hard to do but worthy for sure. 

Hi Cursilloo,

Welcome to Worthy and I know what you are talking about. My dear hubby has been to a Cursillo week-end. He so enjoyed it, the fellowship of the men, their testimonies and all that`s involved. A very precious time in the Lord.

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

217516815_graffiti-creator-poster-welcome-to-worthy-christian-forums(1).jpg.9adbd145d728caea0aba4b7299871967.jpg Cursillo03:36:

On 12/6/2018 at 1:16 PM, Cursillo03 said:

Hello All! I'm a 61 year old Christian Man living in Northern California or what's left of it. Married for 38 years to the same Woman. I am one of many Cursillistas in the Redwood Empire. Wondering if there are any other folks who have been so Blessed to have experienced a Cursillo weekend or Not lol. Loving Jesus and All is my Heart, easy to say, hard to do but worthy for sure. 

Welcome to Worthy Cursillo03 :)