IGNORED

THE BIBLE IS THE TRUTH: Babel Tower, Nephalim and Ancient Cultures and TODAY

Guest Luke11

You might think I might sound crazy in parts and that's up to you to think that.. But I also thought the same until I started researching deeper and looking at what the bible says and I have come to these conclusions

The Bible is the word of God.

and they is soo much proof of it if you do the research. It is easily seen and hidden in plain sight.

How else do you explain it the bible says so very clearly and plainly and it is so easy to see as well.. soo  easy infact it passes over peoples heads because people have been brainwashed to believe everything as to be complicated... Soo many different cultures, races and languages in the world all happened after God scattered all of humanity across the world after the flood.. because humanity didn't want to do the command of God which was to inhabit the whole world and all gathered and stayed in 1 place and  built a tower to try and get back into heaven So God scattered everyone across the earth.. this is basically how everyone got everywhere BUT... interesting thing.... ALL THE CULTURES OF THE WORLD... NORSE, CELTIC, ANZAC, EGYPTIAN, NATIVE AMERICAN, HINDU, CHINESE, ETC ETC All the ancient cultures of Europe, Asia and Africa ALL have very similar creation stories to the bible and all have stories about a flood, a babel tower and Giants........ and bare in mind all these cultures supposedly according to the mainstream had absolutely no contact with each other separated by massive oceans and seas.. SO HOW do they all have the same stories then ??.

Its obvious.... because they come from the same place these stories basically come from they ancestors all our ancestors which where at the city of babel before God scattered everyone... this is how we all have this knowledge but it as now since thousands of years have past turned into myth... but it isn't myth.. it is truth and people have been brainwashed by lies from the mainstream under satanic control because the world is ran by satan like God says.

Now the 2nd thing. - the Ancient pagan religions and Gods and Giants. - When the fallen angels fell to the earth. they mixed with the humans and created giant nephelim THIS IS WHERE GIANTS COME FROM.... I believe that all the dead giants which where killed in the flood are still all around us... ill explain this further down so I don't go off point with this point...... but the fallen angels gave the dumb humans forbidden knowledge how to build certain things and magic and make up etc etc.... this is where new age religious stuff come from with astral projection and other satanic demon possed stuff. But these fallen angels got worshipped as gods.... and they built the pyramids all over the earth along with the other ancient pagan structures. They also created abominations as well.. this is why they is statues of gods with human head but horse body and statues of gods with human body but cat heads etc... they where REAL and they where ABOMINATIONS..... and also PIGS ARE HUMAN... humans where turned into pigs... this is why God ordered MAN not to eat PORK. I as a Christian don't eat pork... because pigs are humans. THIS IS WHY GOD FLOODED THE EARTH BECAUSE OF ALL THESE EVIL ABOMINATIONS. But some still fell even after the flood... angels still fall even now. asteroids are really fallen angels.

ALSO last point the GIANTS are all around us.... I believe most rocks are actually dead giant petrified skeletons because if you look at them most of them do look like skulls.... and the earth I believe was ALOT BIGGER before the flood I believe they where MASSIVE TREES like in the film avatar.. all films show the truth of our past.. hidden in plain sight.... it is also another thing in all ancient culture.. the tree of life...... anyway they where all destroyed or taken down by human slaves...and this is where desserts come from... desserts are basically just the petrified tree dust from thousands of years ago....

WE LIVE IN A VERY SPIRITUAL WORLD... BUT WE ARE BLINDED NOT TO SEE IT OR ARE BRAINWASHED WE CANT SEE IT.

so basically what I am saying is... everything the bible says... all other cultures also say in parts and pieces... but the bible says IT ALL TOTALLY.... HUMANITY was once united after the flood and was all the same before humanity was going against the commands of God of not spreading out and populating the earth and instead started building a tower God knew that humanity would definitely not spread out if they built the tower.. SO GOD SCATTERED EVERYONE and changed everyones language race and culture etc to confuse so everyone would spread out.

ANCEINTS WHERE ALOT SMARTER THAN WE ARE NOW. humans today are dumb and brainwashed for the most part.

global warmng is a lie... and it got changed to climate change because they know it is a lie. It is a natural thing and the earth gives off more pollution itself then humans do. Over populating is another lie... we can fit the whole population of the world in texas… EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING GOS AGAINST GOD AND WHAT GOD SAYS in this world... whatever the bible says... the mainstream gos against or does the opposite....

over population is also a lie.... GOD ORDERED MAN TO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY... and FILL THE EARTH.... we still got a long way to go... all the humans in the world could fit into one tiny part of a country LITTERALLY... SO HOW ON EARTH IS THE EARTH OVER POPULATED LOL ? IT IS A SATANIC LIE TO GO AGAINST GOD.. JUST LIKE EVERYTHING IS THIS SATANIC WORLD IS AGAINST GOD AND THE BIBLE AND GODS COMMANDS.

OIL IS ALSO A THING WHICH THE EARTH NATURALLY PRODUCES IT DOES NOT RUN OUT.ITS JUST A WAY FROM BUSINESS TO GAIN MONEY AND THE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE LIE OF CLIMATE CHANGE ETC... IT IS ALL JUST A MONEY MAKING SCAM WITH SATANIC AGENDAS.

WAKE UP AND SEE IT

GOD BLESS BROTHERS AND SISTERS

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Luke11 said:

They also created abominations as well.. this is why they is statues of gods with human head but horse body and statues of gods with human body but cat heads etc... they where REAL and they where ABOMINATIONS..... and also PIGS ARE HUMAN... humans where turned into pigs... this is why God ordered MAN not to eat PORK. I as a Christian don't eat pork... because pigs are humans.

Wow dude. So now I'm a cannibal.      Wow..................

You might want to go easy on that stuff, dude.........default_cool2.gif.9ed650865f0d13434cf4d783b390331c.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Wow dude. So now I'm a cannibal.      Wow..................

You might want to go easy on that stuff, dude.........default_cool2.gif.9ed650865f0d13434cf4d783b390331c.gif

haha did you sick up your sandwich lol... its true though, the Bible in Leviticus  gives us a list of things which we can eat and cannot eat they is a spiritual reason behind it but also because these animals are dirty and bad for human health in general  and have a lot of demonic spirits in them... when the nephalim giants where killed.. they spirits had no way to go.... Unlike human spirits which go to either paradise or torment to eventual heaven or hell when we die.... the nephalim had no way to go... so they spirits stayed on earth going from one animal to the next.... this is where the idea of reincarnation comes in... This is why people and pagans believe in reincarnation... because of these nephalim spirits reincarnating from one animal to the next.. especially the impure animals like pigs.... it also says it in the new testament about Jesus Christ casting out evil spirits in a demon possessed man and thoughs evil spirits going straight to possess the pigs.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

3 hours ago, Luke11 said:

ABOMINATIONS..... and also PIGS ARE HUMAN... humans where turned into pigs...

Hey Luke11,   I was agreeing with you until you said this. Pork is unhealthy unless the meat is taken care of in ways I really don't know. That's the reason pigs are unclean. Similarly, Lobster, Clams and any bottom feeding sea creature can easily make you sick so they are unclean. A shark will eat almost anything so it's unclean. The clean fish only eat what's not at the bottom or likely to have fed off the bottom.

Keep reading the Bible and always pray before you do. Ask God to teach you something from what you read. If you sincerely want to know, He will slowly reveal His secrets over the years. Don't expect to know everything. Don't even expect to become an expert in anything quickly. God just doesn't work like that. But you started with some good, correct insights. Keep studying.  

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, JTC said:

Hey Luke11,   I was agreeing with you until you said this. Pork is unhealthy unless the meat is taken care of in ways I really don't know. That's the reason pigs are unclean. Similarly, Lobster, Clams and any bottom feeding sea creature can easily make you sick so they are unclean. A shark will eat almost anything so it's unclean. The clean fish only eat what's not at the bottom or likely to have fed off the bottom.

Keep reading the Bible and always pray before you do. Ask God to teach you something from what you read. If you sincerely want to know, He will slowly reveal His secrets over the years. Don't expect to know everything. Don't even expect to become an expert in anything quickly. God just doesn't work like that. But you started with some good, correct insights. Keep studying.  

Hey JTC, They just my conclusions so far, I don't trust anything mainstream like the media because all it is is corruption, lies and agendas that they constantly spew ultimately working for the devil.

We don't know what happened thousands of years ago at the beginning only what the bible tells us. So much of our history is lies and as been covered up, all the government, media and ''mainstream'' scientists give us is theorys NOT FACTS and backed up by NO evidence. Like dinosaurs they is absolutely no proof for them, the bones they have of them ARE NOT even dinosaur bones but are made up of other creatures BUT YET they will still say this is evidence of dinosaurs it is ridiculous and same with medicine they lie about the true cures WHICH GOD AS GIVEN US IN NATURE. God gave us natural cures for illnesses like vitamin b17 laetrile which can be found n apricot kernils mostly and apple seads for cancer or like scurvy can be treated with eating vitamin c like oranges.... reason why they lie is MONEY and to cover up Gods work, Once sailors where on a ship and got scurvy, doctors didn't know how to treat it.. the sailors started eating oranges and it cured it BUT IT TOOK THE SCIENTISTS DECADES !! to accept vitamin c eating oranges cured it... and that's a fact... and same applies now with apricot kernils to treat cancer... you see wild animals ALWAYS go for the nut first rather than the sweet fruit... but we never get told to eat the nut, we leave that and just eat the sweet fruit and think we are being healthy lol. Like cannabis oil cures cancer and can take the pain away and cures a lot of other things like autism and such and it is a proven fact BUT YET STILL the mainstream scientists wont accept it and keep it banned lol WHY ??... but yet they keep pumping us full of radiation and chemo which destroys all our good cells as well as bad cells so when cancer returns it is easier to spread all over.…IT IS FOR MONEY... PHARMACEUTICALS WANT THE MONEY THEY DONT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE.  Yet they call themselves ''scientists'' pathetic.... they is nothing scientific about the mainstream scientists that's why people are starting to do they own experiments and research these days PEOPLE ARE WAKIN UP TO THE AGENDAS... LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS IN THE END TIMES... INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE.  Notice how everything in mainstream science gos against God and Gods laws everything... it is because it is satanic and controlled by satan like ALL THE AGENDAS ARE THESE DAYS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

18 hours ago, Luke11 said:

They just my conclusions so far,

Luke11, you aren't completely wrong or anything like that, but you're jumping to many conclusions and assuming others. I knew about the dinosaur skeletons in the museums of Natural History. I went there at about 10, I walked around in wonderment. Some 30 yrs later I found out some of the bones either weren't found with the others, some other pieces were manufactured, and they were cleverly screwed and glued together. However, there were huge animals, the Bible called them Leviathan (Job, Psalms, Isaiah) & Behemoth (Job). Did you hear they found soft dinosaur tissue, it's on u-tube. They've also found dinosaur footprints very close to human footprints. And there was a top notch video about man living with dinosaurs showing rocks with drawings of a man fighting a small dinosaur, and in one painting the man is on the animal's back with a spear and the dinosaur is reaching around with it's long neck to bite him. The stone dated to either 600 or 6000 BC, I forget. There were many others. They were on found in S. America in modern day Peru. Dinosaur like animals were real. A very famous explorer, I want to say Marco Polo, sent some men ahead of the rest. They came back screaming in utter shock and fear. A huge animal chased them and it blew fire out of it's nose or mouth. I think it was in China. Rumor has it if you don't feed a baby dragon any more than enough it keep it alive it won't grow large or become dangerous. Legend has it Emperors kept 1 or 2 as a pet as late as the first 500 yrs AD. Have you ever heard the famous quote "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy" that's from Shakespeare's play Hamlet. Luke11 you remind me of myself when I was younger. I read many things, studied a few, spent untold hours lost in thought, and then proceeded to form all kinds of conclusions based on very little actual evidence. (this is why I'm researching these long answers I'm giving you) I have learned NOT to state ideas, opinions, or rumors AS FACTS. You tend to do that. It's also important to learn the proper use of language. Have you ever heard how professors speak in Universities? You almost can't help but to believe what they say because of how they say it. (sometimes, however, they're wrong nonetheless) LOL   (they get angry if you laugh, so don't)  I was once like you. Be careful because in a few places you were almost into conspiracy theory. I assume you want to be believed or at least taken seriously. 

Therefore, keep reading, studying, contemplating, check facts, be prepared to say where you read it. One of the most important questions to ask when new information is presented to you is: How do you know what you say you know?  In Universities when you present a written paper on any topic you will also have to give a detailed bibliography on exactly where you found what you said. (I often felt a short 1 credit course should be mandatory on how to write such a bibliography. I tell you the truth, it is not easy)

Cheers to you my British brother.     

Edited by JTC
corrections