creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

This is based on personal experiences. Wherein I was confronted with shock/ amusement  at my aim to wait and having ni experience. But what pretty muchtook the cake was in the instances,both people were either processing to be saved it identified with Christianity.  While it not for me to determine who's saved and who isn't, in both cases said person's attitudesand lifestyles were pretty  suspect. Assuming that they weren't, it shows church attendance/participation means nothing,it's the presence of the Holy Spirit that make a the difference.

20181206_173612.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

I don't see church attendance as a requirement for salvation just as I don't see being fluent in the bible (or reading it at all) as a requirement for salvation. But both enhance the experience greatly and certainly make you a more useful part of the body.

But to each his own. This verse comes to mind for me regarding this subject:

https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/3-15.htm

"If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as if through the flames."

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Salvation is for All but one and 3 unclean spirits like unto frogs.period

The question is; Saved to what? To learn? or to help teach.

Teach what? Why Our Father Love still isn't Home on The Lord's Day of Reckoning & Teaching in the spirit.

It is HIS issue, and only HIS issue that matters, and its only ONE issue.period

Have YOU? shed a sincere tear for HIS situation? or only endless human issues?

Christ/Messiah judges the separation of grade 2 & grade 3 students for His day.

At the End of that day comes the Great White Throne Judgement of Our Father Love ( Revelations CH 20 half way through verse 9, is where Father takes back The Reign.

" I COULD NOT GIVE YOU BAD NEWS ON THIS SAD AND MOURNFUL DAY, BUT THE MOTHER(proverbs CH ?AND CHILD REUNION IS ONLY A MOMENT AWAY"

Paul Simon

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

The number eight comes up as a Happy Face LOL

Its Proverbs CH eight where Our Mother Wisdom speaks emphatically for Herself : )

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

I look at this whole thing this way: 

The natural man is an AM radio.

The spiritual man is an FM radio. 

Christians are both natural and spirit men. When a spirit man tries to tell a natural man about a particular FM station, the natural man will not believe it since, no matter how far in either direction he turns the dial, he can't find it. Therefore it does not exist.

For me, the whole message of Christ is akin to trying to explain the color "red" to a man who only sees in grayscale.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Have you noticed a growing trend of the word "natural" being used as "good"? In terms of the products we consume, it can be a good thing; i'd rather eat an apple rather than 54% of an apple, and the fruit juices that say "less than 1% juice" in small print evokes much mirth. The movements made away from food companies selling people death in a can or a box is quite welcome.

However, we see it's application to sinful acts as well. Homosexuality is a natural occurence. So what about my rampant, uncontrollable sex drive? It is only natural for an animal like man to not be monogamous. It's natural to get angry, natural to react with violence. Note how they refer to man as an animal, rather than seeing the distinguishing features between men and animals. It's somewhat laughable, for even many beasts don't behave in such ways, at least not all the time.

I don't know about you, but i'm not too keen on eating wolf's bane, nor would I wiggle my fingers in the face of an alligator. Natural does not mean good, much less acceptable. If you wouldn't eat a brown recluse, why would you go after those of the same sex? If you wouldn't kiss a rattlesnake, why would you go about all willy-nilly with the opposite sex?

Perhaps it is true that such sinful things appear naturally, but that does not justify it by any means. I, for one, wish to go beyond my nature. Rather than chase skirts without a care for the consequences, i'd much rather not have to "need" such engagements, much less the consequences of them. Rather than get angry and spew hatred, i'd rather remain calm and learn what it is to love. Rather than get violent, I would prefer to keep things civilized. Rather than behave worse than the animals I claim to be like, i'd prefer to be a man.

Edited by dr3032