IGNORED

Can We Forget Our Sins and Pain in Heaven ?

Guest Luke11

Like we get our new bodies... so does that mean we will also get a knew mind so that we can forgot all the bad things and sins we have done and committed on this earth in these bodies and also other people can forgot the sins we made also ?, and also no more pain physically and mentally ?. So we can truly be at peace,

I know God forgives us, it us in our own heads and satan twisting our thoughts that we cant forgive ourselves for the mistakes we make or we are constantly thinking about them no matter how big or little.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, Luke11 said:

Like we get our new bodies... so does that mean we will also get a knew mind so that we can forgot all the bad things and sins we have done and committed on this earth in these bodies and also other people can forgot the sins we made also ?, and also no more pain physically and mentally ?. So we can truly be at peace,

I know God forgives us, it us in our own heads and satan twisting our thoughts that we cant forgive ourselves for the mistakes we make or we are constantly thinking about them no matter how big or little.

The knowledge will not passaway till God wipes the tears after great white throne and the presentation of the new heaven and new earth...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

Im honestly hoping we forget this world and all the emotional and physical pain being here has inflicted upon us. 

I definitely don't want to remember being here.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, Luke11 said:

and also no more pain physically and mentally ?. 

Is this what you want?

Revelation chapter 21 verse 4

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I would think so. Because if we cannot get rid of our old memories of sin, we would either feel guilty or get distracted from worshiping God. These are things which will not happen in heaven. So I believe we would never even think of the past.