Please look into this matter.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Genesis 3:22-23 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Now, considering the verses, the very question that comes to mind is? 

Where is eden, is it the place of the presence of God as some people claims or a place on earth. For God send them to the ground... 

Now man has become as one of us;

One of us in what sense. 

Who are the ones.? 

I would be happy if someone can help me shed light on these. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I tend to think, that Eden was a real place on the pre-flood earth, it is even said to be in a certain location, the detail seem awfully specific to just be a tale like Aesop's Fables:

10Now a river flowed out of Eden to water the garden; and from there it divided and became four rivers.11The name of the first is Pishon; it flows around the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12The gold of that land is good; the bdellium and the onyx stone are there. 13The name of the second river is Gihon; it flows around the whole land of Cush. 14The name of the third river is Tigris; it flows east of Assyria. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

I think "one of us" in that they now knew the difference between good and evil, they become morally aware, and with that condemned for going against God's will in any number of way, not like innocent children.

As far as who the one's are, I would suspect that would be the three persons of God, The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, all of whom participated in the creation.

and . . . Welcome to Worthy!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 12/8/2018 at 12:47 AM, AMB-FMK said:

Genesis 3:22-23 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Now, considering the verses, the very question that comes to mind is? 

Where is eden, is it the place of the presence of God as some people claims or a place on earth. For God send them to the ground... 

Now man has become as one of us;

One of us in what sense. 

Who are the ones.? 

I would be happy if someone can help me shed light on these. 

Eden is likely now under the waters of Noah's Flood. It was a real place, inside of Eden was also the special Garden, blocked from humans forever.

Note the "US" in the verse you cite, God is a triunity of three persons.

Adam and Eve became like God in that they knew what good and evil were (obedience and rebellion).

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If I could be honest I will tell you that I pretty much avoid Genesis and Revelations.

The Bible is a history book and God had to put a beginning and end and that's what I feel they are. 

They complete the story. 

The important stuff that we need to know is very clearly spelled out. 

I feel, and this is just me, that when we focus on questions like this that we aren't focusing on the things that really matter. 

In my view, God didn't put riddles in the Bible for us to find, He let us know what He wants us to know, the rest is just there. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

You guys would have really enjoyed a series that just ended on the Zola Levitt program.......Jeff Seif was teaching “ Return To Eden” where he makes the case that the Garden Of Eden was located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.Some Jews believe that is where God formed the universe.Fascinating series.You can order  the series at  the Zola website.

14 hours ago, maryjayne said:

Both Genesis and Revelations are important. Genesis is far more than a history book, it contains much information we need. I urge you to have another read, and start a thread with any questions you have.

You have raised my curiosity. 

What do you find important to our salvation in Genisis? 

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

It tells us how the world was created, and how sin came into it. It tells us how God dealt with that situation, and the foundations of the the path which led to Jesus coming to us to die for us and save us.

Exactly my point. 

Its a history lesson and not relevant to our salvation. 

God had to write a beginning and an end. 

That's essentially all it is. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

11 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You guys would have really enjoyed a series that just ended on the Zola Levitt program.......Jeff Seif was teaching “ Return To Eden” where he makes the case that the Garden Of Eden was located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.Some Jews believe that is where God formed the universe.Fascinating series.You can order  the series at  the Zola website.

I'll be speaking at Jeff Seif's congregation in January.  :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

I always wanted to ask you if you had met Zola or Jeffrey.......I absolutely loved Zola and learned so much from him......I love Jeff too, and always like it when he is on the program— you know you are going to learn something.....his latest series on the Garden of Eden was fascinating.......Tell Jeff, if you see him, that he has at least one big fan in Southern Ohio!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I always wanted to ask you if you had met Zola or Jeffrey.......I absolutely loved Zola and learned so much from him......I love Jeff too, and always like it when he is on the program— you know you are going to learn something.....his latest series on the Garden of Eden was fascinating.......Tell Jeff, if you see him, that he has at least one big fan in Southern Ohio!

I'll be sure to do so.  My wife has been interviewed for the Zola Levitt program along with her music ... not sure when it's going to be added to a program.  I know Myles ... we spent some time together at the Messianic Leadership Round table last month.  I really love him.  Very sincere brother in the Lord!