• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, George said:
16 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Yes, you will lose your salvation when you doubt God or stumble in your faith. Whether you do it every time or hundred times or one time, it's up to you. Doesn't Scripture say that salvation is solely by faith.?

I remember reading a story by the famous evangelist D.L. Moody when someone came up to him and said, Since the day I've been saved, I've never doubted my salvation.  And D.L. Moody responded, "Ma'am I doubt you're saved."  Why did he say that?  

You see the Lord says to take up your shield of faith!  So when you take up the shield of faith -- it's to counter the flaming darts of the wicked one -- the opposite of faith -- is doubt!  The fiery darts of the evil one -- is doubt!  If you didn't doubt at times -- then you're not seriously being attacked! 

This is why we stay in the Word -- for "faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God!"  And your SHIELD becomes greater and stronger as you deal with the enemy's attacks because you've been seasoned in your faith!

MATTHEW.10:32-33 (NKJV) = 32 “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

JOHN.20:1-10 The Empty Tomb

20 Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. 2 Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him.”

3 Peter therefore went out, and the other disciple, and were going to the tomb. 4 So they both ran together, and the other disciple outran Peter and came to the tomb first. 5 And he, stooping down and looking in, saw the linen cloths lying there; yet he did not go in. 6 Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there, 7 and the handkerchief that had been around His head, not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. 8 Then the other disciple, who came to the tomb first, went in also; and he saw and believed. 9 For as yet they did not know the Scripture, that He must rise again from the dead. 10 Then the disciples went away again to their own homes.

LUKE.24:8-12 = 8 And they remembered His words. 9 Then they returned from the tomb and told all these things to the eleven and to all the rest. 10 It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the other women with them, who told these things to the apostles. 11 And their words seemed to them like idle tales, and they did not believe them. 12 But Peter arose and ran to the tomb; and stooping down, he saw the linen cloths lying by themselves; and he departed, marveling to himself at what had happened.

MARK.16: Mary Magdalene Sees the Risen Lord

9 Now when He rose early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons. 10 She went and told those who had been with Him, as they mourned and wept. 11 And when they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they did not believe.

Jesus Appears to Two Disciples

12 After that, He appeared in another form to two of them as they walked and went into the country. 13 And they went and told it to the rest, but they did not believe them either.

MATTHEW.28: = 5 But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 6 He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”

There is a big difference between a Christian choosing to voluntarily or intentionally doubt or not believe in God, eg apostasy, and the involuntary or unintentional doubts from Satan that occasionally arise in his/her heart, also for involuntary immoral lust, hate, greed, jealousy, pride, etc. In the case of the event of the Risen Christ, Apostle John chose to believe  that Jesus Christ was truly resurrected as per the Word but Peter and the other 9 apostles chose to not believe. .......

JOHN.20:24-25 24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. 25 The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”

So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”

The doubt or unbelief of Doubting Thomas about whether Jesus Christ was truly resurrected was intentional, willful and voluntary = indicated when he spoke out his unbelief, ie it was not a doubt or unbelief that occasionally arises unintentionally or involuntarily in the heart which is usually unspoken and may soon be forgotten = a fiery dart from the evil one. .......

1JOHN.3:15 = He who does not love his brother abides in death. 15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

There is intentional or voluntary hate and unintentional or involuntary hate that occasionally arises in the heart. There is 'moral/just and intentional hate' and 'immoral and intentional hate', as per the law of ni4ni, eg an immoral, intentional and hateful murderer will be morally, intentionally and justly executed with the similar moral/just hate. An immoral hate is intentional when the hateful person speaks out to others about his/her immoral hate or speaks out about his/her intentions to do immoral harm or harbors the immoral hate in his/her heart or actually go and do immoral harm.

God justly hates unrepentant and willful "Christian" sinners/evil-workers/Law-breakers, and unbelievers(ROMANS.9:13, PROVERBS.6:16-19, REVELATION.21:7-8). Christians should hate their enemies and love their neighbors/brethren as themselves. During times of persecution, Christians should "love their enemies/persecutors by heaping coals of fire on their enemies' heads"(ROMANS.12:19-21).

The key word here is intentional/willful and unintentional/involuntary.

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Uber Genius said:

I was banned from Christianforums.com for supporting Kavanaugh.

After 4 years and 3000 posts, no warnings. Then they shadow banned my content after one moderator highlighted it and the post became wildly popular.

The admin who ran it (A British-owned company now) had “Not a Trump fan!” As his one Christian slogan on his profile (should give  you an idea of how liberal he was) started sending warning after warning (a team of 5 moderators found 4 flaming or goading offenses in 24 hours!

i published a thread demonstrating how my offenses still existed on CF in over 25000 posts by other people and sugggested they were running a hit job on me due to my kavanaugh post and they banned me. 

I don't know if this site allows you to comment on the administration of other sites so I'll just say this: Same thing happened to me. And I was banned for useing the "haha" button on posts that were deemed "not meant to be funny".  And I only did it twice, and one of those times I honestly thought the guy was trying to be funny."Goading" is their catch-all excuse. They would never allow a "huh" or "oy-vey" button there. :)  

1 hour ago, Uber Genius said:

After 4 years and 3000 posts, no warnings. Then they shadow banned my content after one moderator highlighted it and the post became wildly popular.

The admin who ran it (A British-owned company now) had “Not a Trump fan!” As his one Christian slogan on his profile (should give  you an idea of how liberal he was) started sending warning after warning (a team of 5 moderators found 4 flaming or goading offenses in 24 hours!

i published a thread demonstrating how my offenses still existed on CF in over 25000 posts by other people and sugggested they were running a hit job on me due to my kavanaugh post and they banned me. 

Facebook and youtube are less likely to ban political conservatives than Christian Forums under British rule!

Finding rule violations is not usually hard to do, even against good people.  It is like when Barney Fife arrested the whole town of Mayberry.  Most of them were technically guilty of something going by the letter of the law, but those with common sense let minor things go.  In your case, you were part of a message board that exercised common sense or even overlooked serious violations if the transgressors were in agreement with the owner of the site, but went after every minor thing if you didn't go along with their agenda.  That is no way to run a message board.  That is a shame they did you like that.

1 hour ago, Still Alive said:

I don't know if this site allows you to comment on the administration of other sites so I'll just say this: Same thing happened to me. And I was banned for useing the "haha" button on posts that were deemed "not meant to be funny".  And I only did it twice, and one of those times I honestly thought the guy was trying to be funny."Goading" is their catch-all excuse. They would never allow a "huh" or "oy-vey" button there. :)  

You were on their bad list for something else.  That is how those things work.  The haha was the excuse to ban you.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, Butero said:

You were on their bad list for something else.  That is how those things work.  The haha was the excuse to ban you.

Exactly! They didn't like the points I was making and failed miserably at arguing them. My MO is to be polite, but firm. No Ad-hominem, no deflection, no projection (at least,not intentionally). 

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, Butero said:

Finding rule violations is not usually hard to do, even against good people.  It is like when Barney Fife arrested the whole town of Mayberry.  Most of them were technically guilty of something going by the letter of the law, but those with common sense let minor things go.  In your case, you were part of a message board that exercised common sense or even overlooked serious violations if the transgressors were in agreement with the owner of the site, but went after every minor thing if you didn't go along with their agenda.  That is no way to run a message board.  That is a shame they did you like that.

Barney, where ever he dwells today ,will be happy to know that his last name was spelled correctly .He was quite prickly about that......lol

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Well, the Jews and Muslims also believe in God. Christians are "slightly" different in their beliefs.

The Book Of James states that the demons believe in ONE god.......not” believe in god”...... big difference . In an age where some cultures had established thousands of gods.......those James was addressing those who though they were hot stuff because they were monotheistic. James was kinda saying” nice work, guys .....you have done well—— but no cigar.”

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/12/2018 at 9:47 AM, Uber Genius said:

Facebook and youtube are less likely to ban political conservatives than Christian Forums under British rule!

When Jesus' permanent disciples got challenged by His Words,  many of them left Him,  just walked away from Him (thus no longer being permanent disciples?) ....    He is and was always Righteous,  Perfectly,  with Perfect Wisdom and Perfect Knowledge and daily union with the Father in heaven,   and many "disciples" did not agree with Him and /or did not want to leave what they loved for Him.

Jesus gave specific Instructions on who to ban, and why,  but no internet site practices His Way.   It's much more socio/political and/or for money or saving face/ not to be embarrassed.   Nothing to do with truth or salvation at all.