Vevencio

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Dear brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, I will do a podcast about God and anything related. It will be called "Creator of Mankind". I'm also going to share my knowledge and experience of God in and out of the bible. I'm going to have guests from all walks of faith. I'm also willing to listen on those who goes against our faith in God. Anyone interested, I would love to know your comments...

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,461
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,742
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

3 minutes ago, Vevencio said:

Dear brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, I will do a podcast about God and anything related. It will be called "Creator of Mankind". I'm also going to share my knowledge and experience of God in and out of the bible. I'm going to have guests from all walks of faith. I'm also willing to listen on those who goes against our faith in God. Anyone interested, I would love to know your comments...

Sounds like another means of spreading the gospel!  Kudos!  Remember to stay focus on the Kingdom and the Gospel!  God bless,

George

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, George said:

Sounds like another means of spreading the gospel!  Kudos!  Remember to stay focus on the Kingdom and the Gospel!  God bless,

George

Thank you so much George. May God bless you more! Please continue the great work. I'm here to help Christians in whatever I can.