justme007

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Brothers and sisters, just research it! What are the chances!!!!!!!

I'm researching it now, together with DANIEL 9:25-27!!!!!!!

Note: JOHN Chapter 20 - 4th Gospel Chapter 20 - 4:20 here, as well as there! Look at the content of the Chapter and the Verse in detail!!!!!!!

Note 2: There are not that many times when The WORD מְשִׁ֣יחַ - MESSIAH!!!!!!! is found in The Bible!!!!!!! 

Note 3: DANIEL 9:25-27 and the Beginning of The Gospel of MATTHEW - 3*14 =42. Now, add 7 to that. 49. Who is #49? The person named Ever. What do we know about him? Nothing but his name, the name from which apparently the word "Hebrew" originated. The name and the numbers surrounding it. I would like to talk about the number 430 in detail later. Take a look at this table:

https://viz.bible/visualizing-the-genesis-timeline-from-adam-to-abraham/

Note 4: the number 430. The number of years The Israel was in Egypt. Also, the number of years between The Old and The New Testements. And that needs to be talked about in detail. Also 62 7s - 62*7=434. Also, from Abraham to JESUS!!!!!!!!!! 3*14=42 generations. From Adam to Abraham - 20 generations. 42+20=62. 

The big picture, I'm trying to work on understanding the big picture. There are so many amazing facts. Some of them I only realized 2 days ago. The entire set of facts here, I only was able to realize like 2 weeks ago. My disability slows me down, help me please, brothers and sisters.

Edited by justme007

Here are some facts about Lamentations 4:20:

- None of the rulers after JOSIAH were righteous.

- None of those rulers were anointed either, they were appointed by Egypt and Babylon. 

- "live among the nations." - before their captivity the people of Judah never thought that they would live among the nations.

- "under shadow" sounds like they are talking about times of joy peace and prosperity. Neither joy, nor peace and prosperity would be the words associated with anticipation of captivity. 

- "under shadow" implies freedom and independence. "Living among the nations" and "under shadow" are mutually exclusive in the minds of those who lived during the times of Kings and Chronicles. 

- "under shadow" is not something that we would usually say about living under a mortal human's leadership. Every human could die at any time. They are unable to provide the real sense of safety and stability. 

Conclusion: this verse is not about any human mentioned in Kings or Chronicles. 

Edited by justme007

DANIEL 9:24-27:

Now, the period between Malachi and MATTHEW is known as the 400 years of silence

-400 years of silense. 400+33=433. And 62 'sevens'? 62×7=434. 

-Word goes out to restore Jerusalem - the beginning of NEHEMIAH - 444. 444+33=477. 400 and "Seven sevens".

-Genesis 15:13-16 and Exodus 12:40: 400 and 430. Compare to "400 years of silence" and Malachi: https://biblehub.com/timeline/ -430. Again, 400 and 430!

Edited by justme007

The period between The Old and The New Testements - 400 years of silence. Now, let's turn to Numbers 14: 22-34. Let's look at 34! And it's 14:34 - 434 occurring again! Just realized that!

What I was going to say was that let's look at 34! 

https://biblehub.com/text/numbers/14-34.htm

Let us think about this! Especially the very end of the verse! The worst that can happen to us is REJECTION BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! 

We can see a lot of symbolism in "being in the desert" as opposed to "crossing Jordan" - crossing - Ever - the symbolism of the name. 

But rejection, " being in the desert". 

By the way, 400 occurs again! Verse 22 - 10 times! Punishment for 10 times - 40 years! 40×10=400. 

Which takes us back to the Egyptian captivity. 

Wow! I just realized it! I remembered the words in the verse, but I didn't know the book and the verse! I actually thought it was somewhere in Numbers or in Exodus! But - Deuteronomy 4:20! 4:20 Again! 

That was the verse I was thinking about! 400 years in Egypt - the captivity! 

I wanted to talk about all this in detail, there is so much to add to that, brothers and sisters! This is miraculous!

I started this research 2 weeks ago. I got really inspired when I realized that The Old Testament actually tells us that THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! WAS GOING TO DIE for us! I mean for some reason we don't hear DANIEL 9 discussed too often.

The above lead me to research the places in The Bible where THE WORD MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!! IS FOUND. 

The above lead me to discover Lamentations 4:20, which could not have been written about anyone, any human who lived at that time.

Then I discovered the amazing connection of the above to JOHN 20. 

Then all of the above.

There is much more!