Sign in to follow this  
Scott Free

The Temple may not of been located on the Temple Mount.

1 hour ago, other one said:

Where did they get all the water necessary to clean the temple of all the blood from the sacrifices?

Read my original post where you can go to Solomon's pools and the aqueduct system.  And then you'll also see the run off of the sacrifices would have run down the left side of the Old City via the drainage ditch on the map.  

On 12/13/2018 at 11:40 PM, George said:

The Water for the sacrifices came from "Solomon's Pools" and we know now about an aqueduct system that connected the system in 2015.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon's_Pools

https://www.livescience.com/50951-ancient-jerusalem-aqueduct-uncovered.html

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, George said:

Personally, I think the 3rd Temple -- the abomination of desolation -- will be built by the AntiChrist as one of the signs of the Maimonides of the Messiah is...

So we are waiting ...

However, the news of dedicating an altar last week was stunning.  If the Jerusalem authorities didn't stop the sacrificing ... they were planning to sacrifice on the altar!

considering what scriptures God has quickened in me as i read concerning building the temple and how it referred to my body,  i tend to agree with what you say.  i believe that the next step in all this is going to be temple/abomonation of desolation... if the birth pangs continue to increase there wont be much left.  I get so excited knowing that Gods word is coming to pass and even though when they say peace and safety that sudden destruction comes... even knowing all this is happening that His return is soon.  its what motivates me when i am down, Knowing that He is coming and He is bringing this to pass.  I have seen in  my life sometimes it seems God is still, but then Things start happening bam bam bam real fast.  

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

9 hours ago, Cletus said:

i believe that the next step in all this is going to be temple/abomonation of desolation... if the birth pangs continue to increase there wont be much left. 

Watch out for a series of destabilizing events in the Middle East that brings armies to the region ... this is when it could set the stage for Daniel 11.   Until then, we keep preaching the word -- in season and out of season!  :)   Keep pressing on ... the King is coming soon!  :)

• This is Worthy 1

Just now, George said:

Watch out for a series of destabilizing events in the Middle East that brings armies to the region ... this is when it could set the stage for Daniel 11.   Until then, we keep preaching the word -- in season and out of season!  :)   Keep pressing on ... the King is coming soon!  :)

i am watching for that too.  especially iraq syria and turkey.  and their allies. 

• Loved it! 1

On 12/17/2018 at 11:05 PM, George said:

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

Hosanna~!

Edited by FresnoJoe

6 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

I love this promise in Hosea ....

Hos 3:4  For the children of Israel shall dwell many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or pillar, without ephod or household gods. 
Hos 3:5  Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God, and David their king, and they shall come in fear to the LORD and to his goodness in the latter days. 

• This is Worthy 1

💓

• Loved it! 1

On 12/12/2018 at 12:24 PM, Scott Free said:

The word of God says where they were. Men, rabbis, say it was the Dome of the Rock, but it wasn't. Jesus prophesied this would happen.

12 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Jesus prophesied this would happen.

I'm curious as to what Scriptures you're referring.  :)

Sign in to follow this