Sign in to follow this  
Scott Free

The Temple may not of been located on the Temple Mount.

This is a site talking about the Givati Parking Lot to the side of the Ancient City of David and how they are digging down to find layers of ancient Jerusalem.

http://www.cityofdavid.org.il/en/archeology/excavations/givati-parking-lot

Check out the Video ... and you can see how they are digging down to find different eras of Jerusalem.

On 1/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, Abdicate said:

Expert: Gold Dome of the Rock Not Where Jewish Temples Stood

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/120064/gold-dome-rock-jewish-temples-stood/

I heard this many years ago. A very interesting reality. 

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

I heard this many years ago. A very interesting reality. 

John said as much in Rev 11:1-2 right. :)

11 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

John said as much in Rev 11:1-2 right. :)

I guess that would fit with what I read about the historic location of the Temple on Mt. Moriah. 

Or so people have said. Leaving the court out would allow Muslim temples to remain.

As long as a temple stands to fulfill 2 Thess 2, I don't care where it is!😉

Just now, Diaste said:

I guess that would fit with what I read about the historic location of the Temple on Mt. Moriah. 

Or so people have said. Leaving the court out would allow Muslim temples to remain.

As long as a temple stands to fulfill 2 Thess 2, I don't care where it is!😉

There are so many entries in the word of God that say it's in Mt. Zion, not Mt. Moriah. It's in the City of David, not Jerusalem. The "Temple Mount" is the Roman fortress. But, tradition holds out until they're serious about building the third temple.

19 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

There are so many entries in the word of God that say it's in Mt. Zion, not Mt. Moriah. It's in the City of David, not Jerusalem. The "Temple Mount" is the Roman fortress. But, tradition holds out until they're serious about building the third temple.

Would you be so kind as to post a few references for me to read? 

57 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Would you be so kind as to post a few references for me to read? 

I already did:

10 hours ago, Abdicate said:

I already did:

Thank you.

I assume you meant the link to the article. The article is pretty much what I have heard from other sources. It's a good case, too bad there isn't a city blueprint that survived.

I don't think the original Temple location is important. I'm not being dismissive, there are many intelligent, passionate people researching the original location, and it may indeed be the City of David.

Right now, Jan 2019, a good share of the religious world believe the Temple Mount to be the legitimate location of the Temple. (Or so I'm convinced) 

Since any stone temple ostensibly built by Jews to honor Yahweh is illegitimate anyway, and probably as blasphemous to God the Father as any temple built to a false god, the 'true and original' location of that Temple isn't going to matter. What will matter is that it stands. Important is that it stands in the location appeasing the psyche of the people involved, the Jews and the beast and his followers.

Any stone Temple built by the Jews is going to serve God's purpose and it's not to honor Him.

Sign in to follow this