• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Peter , paul , jude , james , etc,   were not BETTER than one another at preaching to any group .    THEY all spoke by the SPIRIT

Can they or you preach effectively to the Mongolians.?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, discipler777 said:

Can they or you preach effectively to the Mongolians.?

OH , if Christ wants to send anyone to the Mongolians and even if they could not speak the tongue ,  you would be amazed still at what the SPIRIT can do .

However ,  no I don't speak Mongolian .   And their are already Mongolians who serve Christ and preach the gospel .

Now , if we want to just go by the flesh , which we don't , but if you want to compare peter and paul by the flesh   .  PAUL would have known them scrips very well. HE was a Pharisee.

And the beauty is ,  yet by the SPIRIT when john or peter , UNLEARNED MEN , would speak ,  even torah Pharisees would marvel seeing they were unlearned and ignorant men.

No matter who spoke , peter or paul , john or james , jude or Stephen ,  REST assured they did by THE SPIRIT .  AND THE SPIRIT gives the words IT ALONE KNOWS men need to hear .

Aint that just beautiful .   JUST TRUSTING N GOD and not mens ideals on how to witness .   

And by GRACE being put ONLY in the bible .     Man ,  it makes a mute man sing accapello that could be heard the world round .

• Brilliant! 1

18 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH , if Christ wants to send anyone to the Mongolians and even if they could not speak the tongue ,  you would be amazed still at what the SPIRIT can do .

However ,  no I don't speak Mongolian .   And their are already Mongolians who serve Christ and preach the gospel 

Now , if we want to just go by the flesh , which we don't , but if you want to compare peter and paul by the flesh   .  PAUL would have known them scrips very well. HE was a Pharisee.

ACTS.9:15-16 (NKJV) = 15 But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel. 16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

ACTS.13:44-48 44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy; and contradicting and blaspheming, they opposed the things spoken by Paul. 46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles. 47 For so the Lord has commanded us:

‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ”

48 Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

Edited by discipler777

1 hour ago, discipler777 said:

ACTS.9:15-16 (NKJV) = 15 But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel. 16 For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.”

ACTS.13:44-48 44 On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the word of God. 45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy; and contradicting and blaspheming, they opposed the things spoken by Paul. 46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles. 47 For so the Lord has commanded us:

‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ”

48 Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

Chief triple seven ,   you only telling me what I already know .

for surely I done said this .    either you are not hearing or are in such state of mind you are not seeing what I am saying .

What I am saying contradicts none of this .

Slow down decipler triple seven ,  and look at what I am really saying .   

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Slow down decipler triple seven ,  and look at what I am really saying .   

The point is that no matter how knowledgeable, Jewish and Pharisee Paul was, there was little point in him preaching to the stubborn Jews who had closed their ears to God and His Word, ie referring to the Jews of the diaspora or Jews living in Gentile regions. These Jews were different from the Jews living in Judea and Jerusalem. So, as a Roman citizen, Paul was more effective preaching to the Gentiles outside of Judea while Peter was more effective preaching to the Jews in Judea and Jerusalem.

Edited by discipler777

10 hours ago, discipler777 said:

The point is that no matter how knowledgeable, Jewish and Pharisee Paul was, there was little point in him preaching to the stubborn Jews who had closed their ears to God and His Word, ie referring to the Jews of the diaspora or Jews living in Gentile regions. These Jews were different from the Jews living in Judea and Jerusalem. So, as a Roman citizen, Paul was more effective preaching to the Gentiles outside of Judea while Peter was more effective preaching to the Jews in Judea and Jerusalem.

Feast on this and may it sink in so deep it causes praises to rise up to GOD .

IF one has the SPIRIT wherever GOD leads God gives the words .

Paul was not more EFFECTIVE due to he was a roman anything .   Peter was not effective because he had been born a jew .

THEY were EFFECTIVE to who they preached , BECAUSE its the work OF THE SPIRIT and not of man .

Let that get engrained real deep in our minds .

Just bask in the ambience of this simple truth .

And let the churches realize ,   that the thoughts of men have destroyed the ability of many to evangelize.

For years people have sat under world wise men

For years the power of GOD has been turned into the abilities of men and thus THIER IS NO POWER for them .

IF we cannot , as a child return to the first true love where it was all about hungering for the things of GOD and not of men ,

Then let those expect nothing but failure and deception .

Let this sink in .   So let all raise those hands and praise God and say in one accord , we are done with sitting under mens concepts ,

LET us return to ONLY bible reading , feeding and heeding .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, discipler777 said:

I wonder how many believers, born again brothers and sisters today, were just as stubborn with closed ears, when a sower of the seed planted that spirit led scripture that penetrated the good soil and blossomed life, eternal......   Like myself.

• Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

I wonder how many believers, born again brothers and sisters today, were just as stubborn with closed ears, when a sower of the seed planted that spirit led scripture that penetrated the good soil and blossomed life, eternal......   Like myself.

And on that note , let the ears be opened and fast I pray .   Because ears that are dull of hearing , are ears that will heed this massive all out inclusion of delusion .

And I pray NONE go under that  .   Its a dark hole in which their is no light , the sun does never shine and a path that leads and will lead to the ultimate lie of the Father of lies .

41 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
11 hours ago, discipler777 said:

Feast on this and may it sink in so deep it causes praises to rise up to GOD .

IF one has the SPIRIT wherever GOD leads God gives the words .

Paul was not more EFFECTIVE due to he was a roman anything .   Peter was not effective because he had been born a jew .

THEY were EFFECTIVE to who they preached , BECAUSE its the work OF THE SPIRIT and not of man .

Let that get engrained real deep in our minds .

Just bask in the ambience of this simple truth .

And let the churches realize ,   that the thoughts of men have destroyed the ability of many to evangelize.

For years people have sat under world wise men

For years the power of GOD has been turned into the abilities of men and thus THIER IS NO POWER for them .

IF we cannot , as a child return to the first true love where it was all about hungering for the things of GOD and not of men ,

Then let those expect nothing but failure and deception .

Let this sink in .   So let all raise those hands and praise God and say in one accord , we are done with sitting under mens concepts ,

LET us return to ONLY bible reading , feeding and heeding .

32 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

ROMANS.11:7-10 (NKJV) 7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 Just as it is written:

God has given them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And
ears that they should not hear,
To this very day.”

9 And David says:

“Let their table become a snare and a trap,
A stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see,
And bow down their back always.”