• Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Let's look at this differently.

Jealousy. All the Angels had God's attention. Then the appearance of man came on the scene. God walked in the garden with them. The Angels ceased to have full attention. Satan rebelled with jealousy.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi MM,

Not quite. God`s word tells us -

`By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God:...` (Ez. 28: 16)

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

22 hours ago, Cletus said:

while i am glad you pointed this out, i must ask if you maybe had multiple tabs open and posted this in the wrong spot?  maybe? 

Yep. Thanks. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,152
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

50 minutes ago, Cletus said:

I think what you are saying is that all creatures are outside of God and have free will, and each creature chooses to stay In God OR rebel and have no part in God because they chose to sin?

Our requirement to relate with our physical beginning toward all things of thought and way is obviously flawed by the fact we are looking into the darkness... so much so as to constantly place God in same restrictive beginning is error we all must fight against. He can only be truly worshipped in 

John 4:24

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
KJV

all created material and laws are God's show an tell to those who have began within it- yet before any of it God Was in Spirit... why this is important is what we deem necessary by the begin is not of necessity by God Who has not... God has taught us that He is going to remove this first creative aspect and what He is beginning new is not relatable to this... leaving us with the responsibility to the obedience of Him without attachment to the things utilized in the obedience. If one really gives thought to this... the conclusion is God's perfect way to remove idolatry from all aspects of obedience to Him here and now. We truly are as little children obeying without the slightest mental ability to ascertain the reward...yet in doing so we exude pure faith in things hoped for but not sensually exercised upon -BUT- for sure not attaching ourselves to the things by which we utilize in the doing for they pass away and are not kept in the new!

So yes to the question... but you must put forth the along with this God's total sovereignty and no man as of yet I've read has been enabled to do so... I as of now believe it lies outside of grasp because we are of the begin and the explanation itself requires a unbounded mind of everlasting proportions....

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MM,

Not quite. God`s word tells us -

`By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God:...` (Ez. 28: 16)

Marilyn.

Why not go back to v. 15 - You were blameless in all your ways from the day that you were created, till wickedness was found in you.  Now what wickedness was found in Satan?  Kind of like the only child, gets most of the attention, then a new child comes along and receives  more attention, Jealousy appears, then wickedness appears in that older child.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, Butero said:

Yes and no.  He created Lucifer with hidden iniquity on the inside.  It was discovered later, but it had to be part of his makeup all along.  He was able to be perfect in his behavior for a time, but the true nature eventually came out.  

Lets turn this around.  What is good?  Is it the absence of evil?  

Butero.    NO he created Lucifer perfect , every good gift .   but Lucifer had free will .   Lucifer was not created evil .   He took a third of the angels with him.

No angel was created evil either . IF so ,  all would have chose to follow Him , all would have done the evil .   Its not how Lucifer was created that was evil or wrong .

IT was his own choice .    He was created perfect , so was man , created perfect and upright .  God creates perfect  .   Choice .   it was choice . free will .

The fault was not in who created nor in how he created .  The fault lies only IN the created .  Not only was Lucifer created perfect ,  he was given more than all other angels .

Notice not all the angels fell.    CHOICE .   two thirds remained loyal to GOD , yet they were created NO different than Lucifer or the other third that did fall .

God creates perfectly , but HE GIVES free will choice .  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:57 PM, Butero said:

When God created Lucifer, do you believe he knew one day he would rebel, or did it take God by surprise?  The video you posted has a man saying God uses demons and evil to accomplish his purposes.  

Here is something to consider.  If it is just about free will, and the devil created iniquity out of thin air, meaning so could any Christian after getting to heaven.  That means a million years from now, a Christian can rebel and get kicked out of heaven.  Talk about no security!  

But the devil did not create inquity , NOR did GOD .    inquity is simply not worshipping GOD and putting one self before GOD .

Example .  IS IT EVIL for GOD to demand all worship .   No .   It is evil for anything created to desire worship .  YES .

Its choice .   All the angels , as well as Lucifer were created perfect  .  AND GOD alone deserved and deserves ALL WORSHIP .

the moment by their own choice , that Lucifer or any decides to put themselves first , THAT IS THE EVIL . RIGHT THEIR .

ONLY the creator is worthy of all worship .  Not anything created is worthy of self worship .  But Lucifer became enamored with his own beauty , self .

God simply allows choice .    And Lucifer chose wrong ,  their is no truth in Him .   To be honest this is one hard subject to grasp .  I don't think anyone fully understands .

But just let us know that GOD did not create satan  .  He created Lucifer , who chose SELF over GOD

Wow, that might not make much sense .   What I meant was LUCIFER became satan when he chose self over GOD .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just came by to remind us of something truly wonderful .   JESUS IS LORD ,  Now raise those hands and praise the LORD 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Here is something to consider.  If it is just about free will, and the devil created iniquity out of thin air, meaning so could any Christian after getting to heaven.  That means a million years from now, a Christian can rebel and get kicked out of heaven.  Talk about no security!  

Two things cause us to sin........our natural sin nature and temptations courtesy of Satan.... neither of these forces will exist in Heaven.....” When Christ appears, we shall BE LIKE HIM”....... “ Clothed in His Righteousness”......We will finally be in our “ Glorified” state.......those that are glorified are not sinners....God will finish the good work He started in us at Salvation......that “ good” work will not be a sinful work...

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Why not go back to v. 15 - You were blameless in all your ways from the day that you were created, till wickedness was found in you.  Now what wickedness was found in Satan?  Kind of like the only child, gets most of the attention, then a new child comes along and receives  more attention, Jealousy appears, then wickedness appears in that older child.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi MM,

Now I don`t see any scripture there to back up your thoughts. This is more of what God says as to Lucifer`s sin of pride.

`How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning....for you have said in your heart:

"I will ascend into heaven,

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God,

I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the furthest sides of the north;

I will ascend above the height of the clouds,

I will be like the Most High."

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit.`  (Isa. 14: 12 - 15)

Marilyn.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Removed several posts that were off topic and created a new thread.